yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've noticed something about the Radiance mixes. Idk what's going on neurologically but it seems to flip a "happy switch" in the brain. I've seen people's mood/demeanor perk up in my presence where before they were in kind of a bad mood or down. If the molecules are working as expected this is no surprise. What I might not expect is how that mood lift stays with them when not in my presence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      02-28-2018, 03:19 PM
      Used TM14 today and yesterday. I love the self effects. Can't say too much about today because we were insanely busy. No time to gauge reaction. Had an interesting encounter yesterday. Had a customer approach me. He says "I've been watching you. Do you run this place? You should be running my friend's CPA firm. I'll give him your name and number." I LOLed and said accounting is the only class I ever flunked in college but thanks. He goes on...."No seriously there's something special about you." He must have offered to forward my name and number 3-4 more times. Then right before he leaves he tips me. We're talking like 3 times the amount of his purchase. I tried to decline it but he insisted so I said thank you and took it. Score for me and for Radiance. Now I doubt it was just Radiance. I was wearing my usual alpha/sexual mix. Probably a combined effect. But that's the thing about Radiance, it enhances whatever mix you're using.
      GIMMIEE,
      I need this stuff for my wife lol
      You gotta arrange to get a sample vile over to me man. $$

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

GIMMIEE,
        I second this. We need the Radiance!

Comment

GIMMIEE,
          Idk how feasible that would be. Since I can't do some of the ingredients in high conentrations it would take like 10 sprays to reach an effective dose. That's what it takes for me each day. Ive actually gotten it down to half or so of what it originally required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I second this. We need the Radiance!
            Perhaps if we can petition SteveO. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
              Ok that makes sense. Personally I think it better to have a slightly weaker dosage for the times when you don't necessarily want to max out the effects. Like wearing it to a work environment verses going out to meet women. It just seems to me it could be better applied to various situations if you have some headroom to adjust the potency of it. If steveO decides to launch your mix, please let us know so we can try your finished product. I'm very currious about it.
              I've been seriously considering your recommendation. If it is produced at the concentrationI I have in mind it would result in an effective dosage range at 3-5 sprays. Perhaps at that concentration level XSteveO would produce it.

Comment

• Went to get my hair cut. This girl has probably cut my hair 100 times over the years. I have exposed her to all kinds blends. She has NEVER responded to anything . She never smiles, never talks. I just wrote off as someone with no personality. Some people are like that. Today, for the first time, I wore Radiance (TM15). It was like day and night.She was smiley, bubbly and chatty. What really floored me was the neck presentation.. Wtf? Lol I thought it was just a fluke. BUT as she moved around the chair she would reposition her hair to expose her neck. So much for a fluke.

I knew Radiance had attraction properties but had always attributed most of it to the Enone in my base mix. After all it was intended as a topper to enhance mixes. I never would have expected such blatant IOIs from what I had always considered a social. I'm very pleased with this newfound potential.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie What is in your TM14 & TM 15

Comment

• Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                    Scottie2Hottie What is in your TM14 & TM 15
                    That would be telling. If you read any of his journals (or even this thread) you would know he doesn't plan to tell anymore of his new mixes unless he is feeling generous.

Be patient. Sensai has much work to do before we receive his gift...granted it is accepted as a mix to later on be sold.

Comment

• I was hoping to get more insight into his journey, it is fascinating and I think he has hit a home run, especially if it is unisex mix.

I like the attention to minute details, and his unique insight and his feelings he has when wearing it...

CM

Comment

• Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

That would be telling. If you read any of his journals (or even this thread) you would know he doesn't plan to tell anymore of his new mixes unless he is feeling generous.

Be patient. Sensai has much work to do before we receive his gift...granted it is accepted as a mix to later on be sold.
                        Lol It's not that I'm not being generous. As I had stated, the final mix won't be revealed. This is mainly because IF XSteveO decides to produce it he will want it to be a proprietary formula. I'll let him decide what to reveal in the blend. That being said, I doubt that anyone is going to buy a bunch of single, putative and research molecules to duplicate it. To date only one person ( NuTrix ) has had any interest in replicating any of the test mixes (TMs) and she has been my alpha tester. I am forever in her debt for taking a chance and trying them out. Her insights have been invaluable and she confirmed that it is an effective unisex blend. I will probably share TM14 and TM15 with her on the off chance that she chooses to try them out but if I do it will be done privately. For general information the framework of the mixes has changed very little. Barring the exclusion of a particular molecule, all I've done is change the proportion/dosage of the individual molecules. One thing that I've learned is that a rather minor change of 10-20 mcg can really change the behavior of a molecule. For example, a 10 mcg change in the ingredients to the mix took it from effective to OD. And yes it is possible to OD on a social. In our private discussions Steve has confirmed this. I had never been ghosted from a social before. But it was good to learn what the upper limit of the mix is. This will be useful if it the blend gets released. It will help users hone in on the most effective dose for them. If I end up pitching the formula I have in mind the dosage range will be from 3-5 sprays.

Comment

• I wanted to add to yesterday's report. I didn't get a chance to do it last night, Mari came over for a romp. So I went to Twin Peaks for a few beers and a bite. I like to go there because they have great food and, well, beautiful scantily clad young servers. lol Interesting but mixed results. Radiance (TM15) didn't hit right away, it was more of a transition. When I arrived as fate would have it I had to sit next to two women at the bar. It was lunch time and pretty busy. I didn't make much of a presence, just kinda hung out quietly and sipped my beer. The two women were engrossed in conversation. The thing to note was that the one next to me sat with her back to me as they chatted. There were a few guys to my left but they took off shortly as soon as they finished their food. I had overheard that the woman to my immediate right was celebrating her birthday. I saw my opportunity and used that as an excuse to open her. She turned to face me slightly and initiated kino. She turned to face the bar and didn't turn her back to me thereafter. So I started conversing with the two women, mostly the birthday girl without butting in. I made the occasional comment and one liner. Every time she spoke to me she touched me. Whenever I made a joke she would laugh and touched my arm. After awhile a couple of guys came to the bar. The interesting thing was that they sat right next to me. Usually guys will make some space between them and another guy. The mixed part was the bartender. She was pretty standoffish. But not just with me. That is until the two guys showed up. She knew them from high school. She hadn't been spending much time in the bar area. She was busy running food from the kitchen to the bar area. After about 15-20 minutes a couple had joined the two guys. By this time the bartender had time to hang out. It wasn't long before the whole group of us, the two guys and friends, the women, the bartender and myself had one big group convo going. With the exception of spending a little time with one of the regulars on the other side of the U-shaped bar she pretty much ignored the other side of the bar. We were all talking and laughing, drinks flowing. After awhile the birthday girl escalated kino a bit. She went from touching my arm to rubbing my arm when we spoke to each other. I initiated no kino whatsoever. She was married so I had no interest in escalating. While I got no noticeable IOIs from the bartender I did notice that whenever she would speak to anyone in the group she would look at me. Idk if it was an attraction thing or if she was seeking approval. Although the birthday girl and I had no in depth convo she did continue to speak to me quite a bit. A lot of jokes and one liners. She remained engaged. My order (the best melt in your mouth pot roast ever) came and the birthday girl was like OMG that smells amazing. I said it's the best thing here. She replied with "Well if YOU say it is then I have to get some to go for my husband." Before they left both of the women ordered some to go. Eventually I had to go because, well, I still had to drive home. Three big ass beers here is my limit. So I get up and go to the restroom before I left. As I'm rounding the corner of the bar I wished the birthday girl a happy birthday again. She jumps up, gives me a big hug and was like "Awwww thank you, drive safe." Keep in mind that a couple hours ago this woman was sitting with her back to me totally ignoring me. Quite the turn around, I must say.

It was nice to see some interesting results with Radiance. I rarely wear it solo, so these were promising tests. One thing that has been a concern and is always a concern with purely socials is the tendency for them to make you come off as beta. I saw no indication of this mix betafying me. I think this mix has attraction, magnetism and a light status quality to it. You don't get an Enone effect or status to the extent of an alpha blend but definitely not beta either. I would say another score for Radiance.

Comment

• Few things, from my, or perhaps a female's, perspective...

Rone sulfate over 40mcgs seems to throw things off. Loses something, need to experiment some more..This is the one I think may matter only because I'm a female and may not carry the rone the same as a guy???

xsr32 above 37.5 changes something too. Still investigating if it's a positive or negative. I think it will be one of those "depends on the cercumstances" type of things. Probably will stick to the lower dose mainly because I'm leaning toward more may be a waste? Still making up my mind...

B-nol at the higher dose (50mcg) was a surprise! Certainly plenty to buffer it, but had a ConnectionsXS feel. As in people seem drawn to you to interact, even some deer in headlights.

Please note, for these observations, I've really stayed within the confines of TM6 & 7 for reference.
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              PS - Most of the time I am wearing Radiance only, nothing else with the exception of adding cops. No base mix to layer it over like Scottie.

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            Few things, from my, or perhaps a female's, perspective...

Rone sulfate over 40mcgs seems to throw things off. Loses something, need to experiment some more..This is the one I think may matter only because I'm a female and may not carry the rone the same as a guy???

xsr32 above 37.5 changes something too. Still investigating if it's a positive or negative. I think it will be one of those "depends on the cercumstances" type of things. Probably will stick to the lower dose mainly because I'm leaning toward more may be a waste? Still making up my mind...

B-nol at the higher dose (50mcg) was a surprise! Certainly plenty to buffer it, but had a ConnectionsXS feel. As in people seem drawn to you to interact, even some deer in headlights.

Please note, for these observations, I've really stayed within the confines of TM6 & 7 for reference.
                            Well if RS above 40 throws it off for a female then I need to consider that as this is intended to be a unisex blend. I'm honestly not sure that 50 mcg adds anything.....to anything.....except the Bnol. I DO like the DHEAS at 60 mcg tho.

50 mcg of xsr32, at least for me, really amplifies the mix. I've been lowering it back to 25 lately and I lose some of the selfies.

Yes 50 mcg of Bnol is a game changer. That extra 10 mcg really changes the way that molecule behaves. I didn't get TMI. What I got was an almost mystical aura of trust and yes DIHL. It even seems to add to the magnetism of the mix. I think Kimba was onto something there.

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hmm. Xsr32. Maybe it's me? Selfies are sometimes an issue for me, as in not always there. Maybe that's why I'm not noticing a change with the higher mcgs? Will keep testing

• Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Perhaps for me it's due to acclimation.

• I have a new tester. Check out his reports here.

A question for all of you, about a unique situation. I was following the Radiance Project of Scotti, so I had a few of the same ingredients so I decided to

Comment

I have a new tester. Check out his reports here.
                              I will.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have a new tester. Check out his reports here.
                                Yes,quite interesting.
                                Maybe he will let me pay for a sample.

Comment

• I would, but would not be worth it shipping from China, lol

Comment

Yes,quite interesting.
                                    Maybe he will let me pay for a sample.
                                    He is microdosing so maybe wait and see what his results are.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X