yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk scottie, you would have to know Stevo's cost to determine how much it would have to sell for.
    His cost may make Radiance a possibility.
    Have you talked to him about if the cost is feasible?

Comment

• Tried a new variant of TM7 today. As I've said before I'd use this just for the selfies. But it does affect others. I saw that today. There are many people who I thought it stopped working on but after a couple weeks without seeing them I saw a change. Almost everyone asked where I'd been. Many said they missed me. All were positively affected by the mix. Even saw it's effects with a woman I hadn't met before. She showed classic signs of Radiance exposure. Upbeat, smiley, flirty and kittenish. With the others I think there was definitely an imprinting effect. This seemed to apply to both men and women. In men it was more of a situation where they hadn't seen a really goodfriend in awhile and these were just customers. In women it was more on an attraction basis. Lots of IOIs and missed you as they lit up. Many people had been asking about me lately.

Today's mix:
      60 mcg Rone
      10 mcg EpiRone
      12.5 mcg xsr37
      1 spray SOB
      40 Dienone

TM7v2.2
      50 mcg Rone Sulfate
      50 mcg Anol
      50 mcg Bnol
      60 mcg DHEAS
      40 mcg DHEA
      12.5 mcg P74
      25 mcg P83
      50 mcg P86
      12.5 mcg P96
      50 mcg xsr32

Edit: I actually got strong IOIs from this little hottie who has always been snooty. In two and a half years and all kinds of mixes she has never responded to anything. I think it was the SOB.
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 02-13-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        TS is nothing like Shine but AkA is a possibility. I'm leaning nor towards Core or Style. But yes a berry dad day.
        I have Core. Haven't used it much but I could see a bit of Velcro effect users reported. Friends wouldn't let me leave and always asked my opinion about things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I have Core. Haven't used it much but I could see a bit of Velcro effect users reported. Friends wouldn't let me leave and always asked my opinion about things.
          I just saw the post you quoted. My God how did you make sense of it? That's what I get for posting from my moronic phone.

Yes I've read about the pull of Core. It seems like an interesting blend. I'm torn between that and Style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            Idk scottie, you would have to know Stevo's cost to determine how much it would have to sell for.
            His cost may make Radiance a possibility.
            Have you talked to him about if the cost is feasible?
            Not yet as I haven't decided on a final mix yet. When I hit upon the right mix I probably won't post it. I'll just contact him then and only share it with him.

Comment

I just saw the post you quoted. My God how did you make sense of it? That's what I get for posting from my moronic phone.

Yes I've read about the pull of Core. It seems like an interesting blend. I'm torn between that and Style.
              I like Orbital description more than Style, lol.

I've been testing their products for the past 2 weeks especially Imprint because I'm having this one time opportunity to make first impression with a girl I like this weekend.

Comment

• So if I premix Radiance it will take 8 sprays to hit the target dosage. If I buy high dosage singles I can hit that dosage at 9 sprays. While that's a lot it's still better than what I'm using now. So the question is, do I want to mess with measuring and mixing just to save myself one spray? I think not.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie Have you found mones that had similar effects as P74, P83, P86 and P96, which might be more cost effective in your hunt for the perfect Radiance.

I want to ask have you just used your radiance product as by itself with a baseline of mones to start off with... I was wondering what the effects had been when you just wore that without any other mones..

CM

Comment

• While there may be some slight overlap each molecule contributes something unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                      Scottie2Hottie Have you found mones that had similar effects as P74, P83, P86 and P96, which might be more cost effective in your hunt for the perfect Radiance.

I want to ask have you just used your radiance product as by itself with a baseline of mones to start off with... I was wondering what the effects had been when you just wore that without any other mones..

CM
                      Yes I have used Radiance solo and it acts as I would expect. A fun, feel good social with hints of status, attraction and magnetism. But I didn't really design it to be a solo product. It was my intention to develop a topper to enhance other pheros. Alpha products are more approachable. It enhances sexuals and it leaves a lasting impression of all those.

Comment

Not yet as I haven't decided on a final mix yet. When I hit upon the right mix I probably won't post it. I'll just contact him then and only share it with him.
                        That is a good idea. Because if Steve wants to make it, he would like to keep some secrets, or else..... this thread is totally open to anyone. I believe there are unlogged people watching and waiting for the final. I guess its time, you should stop posting the list of further development. Just post version names and your results. ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

That is a good idea. Because if Steve wants to make it, he would like to keep some secrets, or else..... this thread is totally open to anyone. I believe there are unlogged people watching and waiting for the final. I guess its time, you should stop posting the list of further development. Just post version names and your results. ?
                          LOL. mess around and find his product on a site..by the name of TRUE Radiance

oh how XSteveO would get a kick out of that one.

Comment

I've actually already posted about TRUE Radiance already. With all due respect it is NOTHING like my mix. I don't understand why you think that's so funny. smh The only resemblance is in the similarity of names. But to assume that Radiance is the same as TRUE Radiance is like assuming that Instant Shine and Treasureful Shine are the same product. If XSteveO decides to produce it he can call it whatever he wants to. I don't care as long as I can have my blend available to me.

Comment

• I have bought true radiance a couple of years ago with true love and true instincts but all I can say is nothing, I tested very well and with many sprays and places and people but nothing, i don't care about the name because 2 products can have the same name or similar but scottie is trying to make a perfect mix not the true radiance that do nothing.
                              My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                              Xsr89
                              Barely legal spray (unscented)
                              Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                              Instant honesty

Comment

No, I am not talking about the name. I was talking about not mentioning the ingredients and mcg of any further developments of this Scottie's formula.
                                By the way True Radiance is from a different company, not Steve's (just in case you thought that).

Comment

• Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

No, I am not talking about the name. I was talking about not mentioning the ingredients and mcg of any further developments of this Scottie's formula.
                                  By the way True Radiance is from a different company, not Steve's (just in case you thought that).
                                  Nvm, it was joke about a company taking names and formulations from androtics and starting there own.

Comment

• I've been following this thread lately, and I have to ask. In your early stages of development TM1 seemed to be your favorite mix, and later TM7 seems to be the one for you, but your not pursuing as much now because of cost to you. Is there any way to reduce the number of mones and still have a desired effect? I mean you started with a 3 phero blend and ended up with a 10 phero blend. I get that each mone has its place and creates its own effect, but if price point is the issue it seems to me the only logical thing to do is to lessen the number of pheros. Creating a lower price point. ...but maybe that's dumb, I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
                                      I've been following this thread lately, and I have to ask. In your early stages of development TM1 seemed to be your favorite mix, and later TM7 seems to be the one for you, but your not pursuing as much now because of cost to you. Is there any way to reduce the number of mones and still have a desired effect? I mean you started with a 3 phero blend and ended up with a 10 phero blend. I get that each mone has its place and creates its own effect, but if price point is the issue it seems to me the only logical thing to do is to lessen the number of pheros. Creating a lower price point. ...but maybe that's dumb, I don't know.
                                      I wouldn't say TM1 was my favorite. It did surprise me that I got the self effects so close on just my first try. While I enjoyed the selfies other elements were missing. I began to explore other possibilities. Thru experimentation with various molecules in differing amounts/ratios I found something that surpassed the model I started out with. I had considered exactly what you suggested. What found was that the mix was lacking in depth and breadth. I've tested the more standard molecules without the putatives. It just isn't the same mix. I haven't posted every mix that I've tried. Some were glaring failures. Even a few that I posted didn't live up to expectations. I kept the same molecules but pushed the envelope regarding ratios and dosage. At one point I thought I had ventured into OD territory. I was getting ghosted. I had a discussion with SteveO and he assured me that it is indeed possible to OD/get ghosted from a social. I've experience with ODs from sexual and status blends but never a social. So I pulled in the reigns and went back to previous blends, making minor tweaks. I think I now have a final mix in mind. I will continue to use it. I have a plan in mind that should reduce my costs for personal use. However, there is no cost effective way for me to produce it for others' use. I will likely still approach SteveO about a possible blend at a lower dosage. I was hoping for a blend that would only require one spray to hit the optimal dosage but may have to go with one at quarter strength requiring 4 sprays to reach optimal dosage. I suppose one advantage of that is that it will allow for personal variances in dosage. A specific dose may work for me but perhaps not another. Some may require slightly more and some slightly less.

Comment

• Ok that makes sense. Personally I think it better to have a slightly weaker dosage for the times when you don't necessarily want to max out the effects. Like wearing it to a work environment verses going out to meet women. It just seems to me it could be better applied to various situations if you have some headroom to adjust the potency of it. If steveO decides to launch your mix, please let us know so we can try your finished product. I'm very currious about it.

Comment

• 02-28-2018, 03:19 PM
                                          Used TM14 today and yesterday. I love the self effects. Can't say too much about today because we were insanely busy. No time to gauge reaction. Had an interesting encounter yesterday. Had a customer approach me. He says "I've been watching you. Do you run this place? You should be running my friend's CPA firm. I'll give him your name and number." I LOLed and said accounting is the only class I ever flunked in college but thanks. He goes on...."No seriously there's something special about you." He must have offered to forward my name and number 3-4 more times. Then right before he leaves he tips me. We're talking like 3 times the amount of his purchase. I tried to decline it but he insisted so I said thank you and took it. Score for me and for Radiance. Now I doubt it was just Radiance. I was wearing my usual alpha/sexual mix. Probably a combined effect. But that's the thing about Radiance, it enhances whatever mix you're using.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X