yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for that

Comment

• No problem. HTH

Comment

• Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• 12-27-2017, 06:27 PM
            Another great day at work. It was challenging. We were short staffed. But what would normally be a stressful day turned out great. Bitchface didn't spend the day bitching. We actually had a lot of fun. I definitely got the impression that she bonded with me and I think I saw the P74
            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Looks like TM7 v2 is golden

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                Looks like TM7 v2 is golden
                I still need to test it further. Hard to tell which is Radiance and which is Holiday cheer. Now that the new year is here and things settle back to normal we shall see.

I will say that my opinion of TM7 has changed. I know it's NuTrix 'a favorite but I initially thought it was too serious compared to TM6 which is really fun and lighthearted. But TM7 has grown on me and v2 seems very effective. In v2 I increased the Bnol based on KIMBA 's suggestion. I had always kept it rather low hoping to avoid the TMI effect. At 50 mcg I didn't get that as I suspected. What I'm seeing is real synergy between the Bnol, P74 and P96. I just had a conversation with a guy who was obviously affected. Mad respect, bubbly, chatty, acting as if we were old friends. He lingered and didn't seem to want to end out convo. One thing I noticed was dilated pupils but without the short circuit of a DIHL. I never found that to be useful. This guy was obviously awestruck but still engaged. I consider that a success.

One thing I'm pleased with is to see that status pheros aren't diminished. Respect is still there but TM7 adds as connectedness and relatabilty. My goal isn't intimidation. I don't think that intimidation is useful. I want to pull people in (magnetism) not push them away. I don't believe you need intimidation to get respect and status. I draw upon my experiences with celebrities. The ones I respect the most are the ones who are down to earth. They were welcoming and made you feel comfortable. Despite their celebrity status they acted like regular people. Nick Cage, Emilio Estevez and Cuba Gooding Jr come to mind.

But I digress. My goal with Radiance is to be an add on to other blends. Although I've been playing with single molecules at some point I want to try these mixes with stuff like Ascend and Evolve. There will obviously be some overlap, molecule wise, and I want to be sure it doesn't diminish either them or Radiance.

Further testing to come.....

Comment

• Tried a different mix yesterday. I added a couple of molecules that I'd gotten hits from before. A little hard to give a report the day after as things aren't as fresh in my mind. Not as much female contact as usual. Respect from men was there but not as buddy buddy as usual. A couple of things stood out during my day. I saw the blonde teen beauty. She seemed a bit intimidated. Not a frightened kind of intimidation. More of an overwhelmed type of reaction. She did smile but made less eye contact than usual and seemed a bit distracted. Pupils were dilated so I think she had a mild DIHL going on. She didn't linger like she usually does but scurried off rather quickly. She did shake it as she left tho. Saw a girl I haven't seen for awhile. She commented that she missed me. No overt IOIs like I've gotten in the past but I suppose some of that is cycle dependent. Saw a beautiful blonde 30 something that I run into occasionally. No blatant IOIs but she was far more engaged than usual and I think I saw the P74 effect with her. A distinct level of familiarity that I haven't encountered before. She seemed attracted but she's always very subtle so it's hard to gauge. There was just something about her demeanor.

Worked with Kim today but she didn't seem overly influenced. But she did lament that this was the only day we got to work together and that she missed me. Got an interesting comment from Bitchface. We were joking around and, as usual, I was being a smartass. I asked "What would you do without me?". She replied, "I'd be totally lost without you." Her demeanor got very somber. Not a lot of kino today but she was pretty busy with projects so not as many opportunities.

As to the new molecules I introduced, I had gotten good results from a putative mix (P75-P86-P93-P96) I have used in the past and decided to incorporate all of them into the mix. I think the P75 and P93 were too much for the blonde teen beauty. I had a recent convo with NuTrix
                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Well it looks like I will hafta come up with a new name for my TM series. While researching a particular molecule and came across a link to a supplier of that molecule. While the link was a dead end for a source I did make an unfortunate discovery. There is a company called True Pheromones that sells a product called TRUE Radiance. I highly doubt that XSteveO could sell a custom called Radiance given the similarity in the names. So now what?

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Radiance and TRUE Radiance are 2 different things, if you ask me... Poo poo on their TR

• Scottie2Hottie
                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Theirs is just Rone + Alpha/Beta A1. They got nothing on my mix, if I do say so myself.

• Revisited TM7v2 today. Results were consistent with those of previous trials. Lots of very smiley, happy people. Today I noticed something that I've seen consistently with the blonde teen beauty but not so much with others. Probably the best word to use is mesmerized. Saw one girl (early 20s) that I see regularly. I've gotten attraction hits from her plenty of times but today was a bit different. There was a level of closeness that I don't recall in the past. That aside she was wide eyed, doe eyed, extremely smiley and spoke in a soft tone like you would with a lover or significant other. At one point I threatened to spank her. She immediately squealed, got a wicked smile, blushed and became very kittenish. When our interaction reached a natural end she lingered. It wasn't until I told her she was going to be late for work that she finally left. Another encounter was with a woman (early 30s) whom I had never see before. She was wide eyed and slack jawed. Obvious DIHL. She just gazed at me in wonderment. I was very personable but made no effort to flirt
                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• I've decided to scrap the Radiance project. I crunched some numbers and it doesn't look good. In order to produce it myself I would have to make it at 1/8 strength at a cost of about $58/10 ml bottle. That means that I would only get 10 applications/10 ml bottle at a cost of about $5.80/application. It's just not worth it.

Since XS doesn't have a Shine equivalent I'll hafta start searching for one from another vendor.

It's a shame. It was a great mix. RIP Radiance.

Comment

• You are awesome bro.
                        Last edited by Falvinski; 02-11-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          I've decided to scrap the Radiance project. I crunched some numbers and it doesn't look good. In order to produce it myself I would have to make it at 1/8 strength at a cost of about $58/10 ml bottle. That means that I would only get 10 applications/10 ml bottle at a cost of about $5.80/application. It's just not worth it.

Since XS doesn't have a Shine equivalent I'll hafta start searching for one from another vendor.

It's a shame. It was a great mix. RIP Radiance.
                          Sad day for us. Maybe look into Treasureful Shine or Aura of Amity for IS equivalent?

Comment

• TS is nothing like Shine but AkA is a possibility. I'm leaning nor towards Core or Style. But yes a berry dad day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                              You are awesome bro.
                              Thanks man

Comment

• This seems to be the right place to ask you.
                                Steve said putatives are too expensive to add in mixes.(unless he adds them as unmentioned secret additives, then its a different question) But if they are really not added, then all of us who are using only the main stream mixes, havent experienced the putatives yet?
                                They have their own extra magic? Which can be benifited only by buying them separately?

Comment

• Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                                  This seems to be the right place to ask you.
                                  Steve said putatives are too expensive to add in mixes.(unless he adds them as unmentioned secret additives, then its a different question) But if they are really not added, then all of us who are using only the main stream mixes, havent experienced the putatives yet?
                                  They have their own extra magic? Which can be benifited only by buying them separately?
                                  I'm sure that a select few are used in some of his blends. We know for sure that xsr32 is used Taboo.

No pheromone is magic but many certainly have particular characteristics that are useful.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie shame you stopped working on the mix. I was reading through all your reports and it looks really promising.

Comment

• Falvinski
                                      Falvinski commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Not stopped. He almost perfected it. According to his research, he already has exceeded the Instant Shine.

• Hmmmm thanks,
                                    XSR32 is in the line of research molecules, which are definitely used because they are mentioned in the Goals Graphic Olfactions page. (Putatives are not).

Yes I mean magic/characterestics, results different or sometimes better than known pheros. If the Ps are not used in the mixes that I have, then I would like to try them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recognizer View Post
                                      Scottie2Hottie shame you stopped working on the mix. I was reading through all your reports and it looks really promising.
                                      Yes it was a good mix. I'm pretty bummed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X