yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bnol added some depth to the mix. Between that and Cohesion there is a definite bonding effect. Bitchface even used the word bonding. There was a warm familiarity with my coworkers without hampering the respect level.

The extra 5 mcg of Enone ramped up the attraction level. My new co-worker D flirted all day with me. She was relentless. Interesting thing is that 20 mcg, which some may consider an upper limit, didn't scare away the young ones. If anything that plus Radiance magnified it.

The new guy.....motormouth....was at it again. Trying too hard to qualify himself. He asked if I was a manager. I said hell no! They keep asking and I keep saying no. I'd rather be the silent leader and not hafta deal with the insane hours and headaches. He said well as far as I'm concerned you're a manager. Bwahaha. I responded by giving him direction like I was a manager. Bwahaha

All in all a really good day. I even got out of doing my paperwork. My boss didnt want to inconvenience me so did it for me. Lol As I was leaving I got sadness from the ladies. That hated to see me go. K was bummed because she wouldn't see me for two days. Bwahaha It's good to be the king. ?

Edit: One thing I failed to mention was all the ladies in my proximity fanning themselves talking about how hot it is. Despite how cold the A/C is. Lol
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

SOB. I thought for sure it was the cops. However, Desire Me is much more pungeant but she didn't say a word. Had wondered before if her negative response was cycle dependent. Perhaps it was.

One final word. Desire Me is very stinky. It didn't dry down for at least an hour. Not even Akuto could cover it and it's done fine covering other cop blends in the past.
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted 09/26/17

Revisited TM4 today (my Bnol is marinating). Better selfies. Not over the top but a distinct mood boost. Lasted all day. Customers were happy smiley. Had a couple regular ladies call me by name, smile big and had a lilt in their voice. Definitely out of the ordinary for them. One is usually quite stoic and impersonal. A renewed sense of familiarity despite the fact they've known me a long time (1yr +).

That's one thing I've noticed with TM4 and especially TM5. A friendly sense of familiarity without losing respect. Like it has a very welcoming vibe or something. Not sure how it would perform without a status blend tho. Could be beta-ish otherwise. Of course, I guess that's the risk you run with any straight social.

I do think I notice a difference without the Bnol of TM5. I'm going to run TM4 until my Bnol is ready then switch back and see if I really can tell a difference.

Comment

Ok. So, TM1 (20 mcgs each rone-s and a-nol and xsr32 @ 12.5)
          Now to be fair, IS doesn't hit me in the same way it does Scottie2Hottie, but I have the same concentration and can base TM reaction to having worn IS.
          For me, IS was me like normal, lol, my usual happy, bouncy self, so IS is congruent with my personality already and it's really other people's reaction that I'm gaging.
          I have noticed the mood boost. I'm working with someone who can be moody and difficult for others to work with. He's been friendly and chatty and showing personality, so yes, in this fashion it's behaving like IS. I feel pretty perky myself so I've been encouraging interaction, that's the TM1 also It's a happy light hearted vibe for sure so far.

On the side, I forgot my rone s is scented with XS Le Chacolat, so it goes deliciously with Pink Sugar for the cover, just sayin...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks for reporting NuTrix . Yes I've seen the same kind of reactions from grumpy butts too. It's reactions like that which let me know I'm on the right track.

Comment

9/28
              First run of TM1 last night went well Debating today to run TM1 again or TM4.

Will be with family today, so I know the reaction to IS and will probably go with TM1, just because I like to try to test something for 3 consecutive days before switching (but that isn't always practical to my situation's needs).

I'm thinking to start out with TM1 solo to gage on Mr Right and then later use it in substitute for IS in one of the combos I've used recently (9/23 journal entry). It's "fair season" here and there a county fairs popping up all over, so lots of opportunities to be around all kinds of people for interaction. More than last night at work for sure!

Speaking of work...
              Mr Cranky pants was good. Even smiled and joked. There was some peacocking too. Even just stopped work a few times to make eye contact and just chat! Score for TM1.
              Later with another coworker, male (late 40s-early 50s?), very talkative, not run on nonsense like too much a-nol can bring about, just very personable. His usual demeanour is pleasant but pheros make him more chatty. Noticed a few times I had to encourage moving forward with our project, as he wanted to just chit chat, lol, I believe you can work and chat at the same time...I have another coworker who requires the some guidance when she's hit with certain combos. If I take the lead they follow so, we still got done with everything and had a pleasant time getting it done. SO while TM1 is a good time, you can still wear it to work and accomplish your tasks - just be aware that others may want to stop what they're doing and just enjoy talking with you

So far, TM1 is a good social, will make people want to interact, but for work you may need to keep people motivated to stay on track because they may just want to enjoy the moment and the conversation and might forget they're at work!lol

Comment

Nice report NuTrix . I agree it is a great social. It's a real feel good mix. I was surprised, like you, that it's not overly chatty. It's definitely not verbal diarrhea as I had excpected without some Bnol to balance it out. I must have gotten the dosage in an effective range. Even at 30 mcg, as in TM4, it's not over the top. It's good to know you're having good results as your version is lacking 10 mcg of Rone Sulfate.

If you have reason to try TM4 then go for it. You can always revisit TM1. While it's good to test for a few days, the point of including all the various test mixes is comparison. You have a keen insight and I'm sure you have a pretty good feel for TM1already. You can always go back to confirm.

Comment

TM1 was good for this morning. It seemed to make Mr Right more playful and flirty.
                  He always seems to think he can quietly say naughty things to me in public and I will behave because we're in public...silly man...but we did have a great morning/afternoon. We were more connected/focused on each other. Conversation was fun and we were pretty flirty with each other.

Scottie2Hottie
                  I'm going to go ahead and bump up the rone s to 30 in my TM1 to see if there's a difference with the add on of 10 more mcgs. I want to see if this revs up the flirty behavior. Since it will be with Mr Right, it should be safe, not that I wouldn't wear it anywhere else too! At this dose, TM1 just seems "nice", I want "over the top" like you used to feel about IS

Comment

NuTrix Interesting reaction. It seems to make me more playful, in general, but perhaps there's more to it that I've been missing. For me the selfies are just so awesome that I attributed everything to that. But I have suspected there to be some sex appeal to TM4 and TM5. Perhaps it was there all along and I didn't notice it.

One of the things I've been looking for, that I've always gotten from Shine, is a certain degree of attraction/magnetism. If the Radiance series can elicit that across genders that would be awesome.

Definitely try 30 mcg. I find that as I'm applying I notice an incremental increase in the feel good factor. For me the addition of xsr32 is what really takes it over the top. I really do believe it acts as an amplifier.

Comment

9/29
                      TM1-
                      30mcg rs
                      20mcg a-nol
                      12.5mcg xsr32
                      Got a bit of tightening in throat after application, like with the xsr36! Applied to forearms. Interesting.
                      Had a really great evening with Mr Right and lil Nu. Playful, flirty, fun. A couple of times lil Nu became quite silly, but that's normal, lol. Mr Right and I were "really into each other" and seemed very in tune (xsr32?) Got checked out by both genders, all ages, many times waiting in lines for vendors. We were at a street festival and I got lots of smiles and side glances as people walked by.
                      I felt I bit more chipper at the 30mcg rs so I'm thinking I'll keep it true to the original, it DOES make a difference.
                      The evening ended in "fireworks" after lil Nu was put to bed. Really wonderful, loud, hungry, groping, intense romp, lol. I cannot believe we didn't wake the baby!lol!
                      I think the fun time and the extra connection that was building made the evening bedsports more intense, so, as someone using TM1 and in a relationship, this is a fun/bonding mix. I'm thinking the addition xsr32 helped us to feel more connected/focused/closer and take notice of details with one another, thus feeling more in sync, which of course leads to other wonderful things

Comment

Great report. NuTrix . Glad you're enjoying it. Playfu,/fun/flirty/magnetic and indirectly arousing...all things in shooting for. It seems to have some attention grabbing qualities, as well. I thinking you're noticing the amplifying effect that xsr32 has. What I've experienced and what you're describing lead me to believe that it isn't magnifying the molecules per see but more what you feel BECAUSE of the molecules. And you're right, that extra 10 mcg of Rone Sulfate DOES make a difference. I think the extra 12.5 mcg of xsr32 in TM5 does too.

TM1 is a very simple but effective mix. I can't wait for you to try TM4. To see if you notice the "sparkle". And any other observations.

Comment

I ran TM4 today.
                          Applied to forearms.
                          My daughter was affected by the "sparkle" for sure. Even Mr Right observed her fixation with me, lol. She was constantly staring at me and when opportunity arose, reaching for me to hold her way more often than normal and very affectionate with hugs n kisses

At lunch our server (early 20s, female) gushed over lil Nu and I. I kinda felt bad because Mr Right wasn't doted over the same way, lol. Lil Nu usually steals my sig but this time it stuck to me

Mr Right and I had some pretty serious, deep convos today. Random stuff, moral, spiritual and philosophical. He has been somewhat jealous for "us" time and lil Nu has been fairly compliant with him in sharing mommy today.

I've snuck in an evening re-app along with a smidge of LP's Sexpionage (a-nol, androstenone & cops) for a little hanky-panky...muhahaaaaa

Comment

Good so you did notice the sparkle.I've been wodering if I need to increase the DHEAS but no need to go above the minimum effective dose, I suppose. It would seem overall dosage is good as it's been effective and no one is stealing your cloud. I can just imagine Mr. Right sitting there thinking wth I'm right here. Does no one see me? Lol

I'm curious as to what sparked the deep convo. I can imagine the Bnol in TM5 doing that. Maybe it's the addition of P83.

I'm considering adding P86 and/or P96 in future versions. Thoughts?

Comment

till getting consistent results with TM4. I'm actually a bit surprised at how much it effects men. They're usually pretty much play it cool. With TM4 they're much more upbeat. I swear I even got a DIHL from couple of them today. I suspect that Ascend
                              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Interesting day. Too many nuances to expound upon. Got that Bnol bonding effect again today. Bitchface's boss and his boss were there. Her boss got on her about not finishing a particular assignment and she turned to me for back-up. I sided with her and in fact acted as if I was HER boss by assigning her other tasks. Of course I did it in my usual smartass, humorous style. Everyone laughed and the tension subsided. I've noticed that when I wear TM5 along with status blends she treats me more as an equal. Often seeking out my advice. I also saw the bonding effect with my coworker J. I spewed out one of my off the wall smartass comments and she cracked up. I said you never know what's gonna jump outta my mouth. She was like no, no you don't. You make it worth coming to work. You make it fun. It's not the same when you're not here. She got very serious when she said that. Interestingly I got the same sentiment from a regular customer.

One of my regulars came in and saw that Bitchface was helping her. I was like Oh I see you don't love me anymore. She pouted and said You were helping someone else. Bitchface was like Its true she waited as long as she could. She came over and chatted for a minute anyway. She just lit up, smiled big and left with a bounce in her step. Seemed like mostly everyone I helped today was enthusiastic. Guys showed respect but weren't intimidated. Many showed a Bnolconfiding effect. Buddy buddy without losing respect. Like I've said when you possess status but treat others as equals the respect factor increases. I definitely saw that today. I had almost forgotten about my xsr37 but glad I remembered it. It really seemed to help temper the Rone
                                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

How old are you Scottie? Closer to 50?
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It says in my signature dork. What's your point?

Comment

Took TM5 for a run today and it's great fun so far! I think this must be what you meant when you first explained how great IS made you feel. I didn't get the same vibe from IS that you did, but I get that description from this combo.
                                          I wore it to work and still have 2 hours to go and its been 7 hours since application and I'm STILL getting hits. Now, all my singles have diffusion tech added to them, so not sure if I should attribute the longevity to that or not.
                                          The selfies are great! Got a mood boost almost immediately. Have been feeling chatty and open and it's been contributing to other encounters. Feeling generally upbeat since app. and still going.
                                          I've been farmed out to another dept to help so seeing lots of people I don't often get to.
                                          I've gotten lots of long hugs from the people I haven't seen for some time, mostly from women, lol. People have been giving compliments and have been coming out of the woodwork just for quick small talk and "hey how are yous". One guy (30s?) has been seriously hit hard by this, keeps saying things out loud that I believe he should probably leave to his inside voice, lol. The guy I was working with at the time even said wth? when he walked away. Nothing bad or ignorant, I'm gonna say disinhibition for sure hahaha!
                                          To be honest, I brought Swoon with me for when this wound down, but that doesn't seem to be happening...so I'm just going to let this puppy keep riding

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X