yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones below the belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones below the belt

I couldn't resist. This is especially for Tenerife Guy and MychaelAngelo1985 who have started an important topic. Wearing pheromones in the nether regions.

Would you two (and anyone else who has done this) please talk about this controversial topic?

More specifically, crotch stares. I've rarely seen a woman stare at my crotch.

Numbers. How many women do you talk to and how many of them stare at your crotch when you wear mones there vs how many stare down there when you are not wearing mones there.

I'm tempted to try it, but first I'd like to know what those who are doing this have noticed. And I wanted this special thread to do so.

Cool, a pubes thread!

OK, first off, my own experience with some select females. Some average,or even below average looking females get me turned on within minutes of me being near them. The ones who I managed to follow through with (ie, got them to play) had one thing in common; a natural bush. Being curious, I did some basic research and discovered that the main scientific reason for pubes (male and female) is the diffusion of pheromones. Now, my reasoning was that if I was getting hit by womens mones more from those that had hairy bushes than those with shaved or naturally sparse bikini areas, then that diffusion technique is functional, and could possibly be reversed. So I started testing it out.

(I have mentioned in another thread, don't waste your time unless you can do this with light, breathable clothing).

In my opinion, an important factor is an odour being detected from a part of the body where it wouldn't be naturally diffused from. I've turned some women off by wearing Evolve / AV on my neck (uuuggg, what's that smell?), yet applied on my pubes many of the same girls get horny, them going down on me wasn't a problem.

This has worked for me. I live in a warm climate, wear light clothing, and have access to lots of different targets. It is particularly useful with any product which stinks, or a product with A1 or EST which you really don't want too close to your own nostrils for a prolonged period of time.

I'd like to hear other's points of view, most importantly results from actual field testing (as opposed to theories or 3rd party reports).

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
      MychaelAngelo1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes yes finally somebody who understands. You nailed that!!! I don't put nothing with cops on the neck...

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
    yet applied on my pubes many of the same girls get horny, them going down on me wasn't a problem.

Now which pubes? (Remember, some one asked about applying to the balls.)

Also when are they getting horny? During conversation? When you finally get your clothes off?

Comment

• Tenerife Guy
      Tenerife Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      1. Just above my tool, 2. They get horny (with some help) before I undress.

As Tenerife wants actual field report testing I can only comment on wearing mones above the belt on my neck. I've been wearing cops nearly daily now on my neck and have gotten nothing but compliments on the scent. As I said my wife even loves to sniff there and tells me how great I smell but I guess this can vary from woman to woman. Havent got a bad response yet
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I've only had 2 bad responses from wearing unscented copulins above the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        knowledgeispower I've only had 2 bad responses from wearing unscented copulins above the belt.
        I would imagine a small population is repulsed by it, maybe due to extra sensitivity or whatever reason. But I imagine that's the case for literally most scents out there, there will always be people who hate certain scents
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Went to visit a FFWB last night. I had 2 drops of Evolve on my upper torso. She complained about the "stink". She got horny anyway, so the effect was there. But she's always complained about Evolve, unless I apply it down there. Then she still gets horny, but complains slightly less. I'm going to have to review my cover scent with Evolve; that's 2 girls have complained about the smell.

Comment

Cops stinks but it works. I'll put it by my pubes today and see what are the effects. I do wear cops by my neck and IOIs everywhereeeeeeeeeeeee,lol. Somehow it opens up women ,still trying to figure it out,maybe the more outgoing women. They play with my hair, accidentally bump their breasts on me,ask me when we going to party,try to grab my ass(yup).

Comment

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
              Went to visit a FFWB last night. I had 2 drops of Evolve on my upper torso. She complained about the "stink". She got horny anyway, so the effect was there. But she's always complained about Evolve, unless I apply it down there. Then she still gets horny, but complains slightly less. I'm going to have to review my cover scent with Evolve; that's 2 girls have complained about the smell.
              Thanks for the report. Do you use a cover if any with Evolve? I'm curious if its the eNONE, because eNONE is one of the mones usually reported to be offending to a small subset of women, which is why SteveO is experimenting with eNONE25 which is supposed to have the scent altered to be non-distinguishable. 2 drops Evolve is a lot of eNONE, it is >40 mcg I believe because the oils are more concentrated than the sprays. Just a possibility...

See this:

Just to clarify, because I've noticed a lot of questions about this. Enone25 is straight AndrostENONE at 25mcg drop/spray. The spray has been scented with a
              PXS
              AD

Comment

Tenerife Guy "1. Just above my tool, 2. They get horny (with some help) before I undress."

Thanks! I'm assuming that when you say "just above my tool" you are standing on your feet and not your head.

Comment

Because of the smell I usually spray my Desire me XS and PSEL around my inner thighs where my crotch is.However, are you asking if anyone spray mones on the actual region, like on the actual wooha! or around that region. I want you to be specific because I can't imagine what would happen if mones were to be sprayed on or oil applied to the genitals

Cunninglingus is not something the hubby shies away from. However, for some reason he wasn't doing that a lot this year. He would only venture down there to kiss and pay attention when I applied the mones to that region.Eventually, after a while he got back into the groove and he would do his due diligence with or without the mones.

As a woman I wouldn't apply mones in that area outside of my home. I wouldn't want a man starring down there or drawn to it while I grocery shop,standing in line in the bank or doing some other errand.

The two products I have only applied to the area around my crotch , on my inner thigh is Desire me XS and PSEL. One spray each

I hope this helps

A man is a totally different creature than a woman and so a woman starring or bumping into his crotch is something he longs for. What I am thinking is, if someone applies pheromones down there outside the bedroom and then cover with clothes, wouldn't that affect diffussion

Darn it, this thread should have been a summer one so we could encourage shorts wearing and crotch spraying.

Nonetheless, who is going to volunteer to wear a sexual mone around the crotch area for a week or so in the same environment and record the results?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                    The two products I have only applied to the area around my crotch , on my inner thigh is Desire me XS and PSEL. One spray each

Nonetheless, who is going to volunteer to wear a sexual mone around the crotch area for a week or so in the same environment and record the results?
                    And p75 on your inner thighs?

I'm keen to find out the similarities/differences between the Androtics P75 and the XSP75 here. I'm interested to hear what effects people are getting from

I think we can find volunteers.

Thanks for posting! I always appreciate when you contribute with such detail because it really helps me understand!
                    Last edited by Xcc; 10-06-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thanks for reminding me...hence why you should post your findings so you can go back to see what you use, where you applied. awesome example of why you should document your findings <3

KateD yes, please keep documenting your life. It's exciting and educational in the best ways possible. Thank you for contributing to knowledge and harmony in bro paradise.

Comment

Kate, I wouldn't use mones directly on your "sensitive" area. On the thighs should be perfect for going out, particularly if you're wearing a skirt. But men won't consciously know if it's applied above or below, so I wouldn't worry about them staring at your lower region. If you want to enhance your chances of getting good oral, apply to the bush (if you have one), that will give a strong natural diffusion when unclothed.

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        now he tells me (pffft)

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I seriously hope that females on the forum are reading this stuff. Women are just as sexual as men and we need some good tips too. Where are the ladies?

KateD "I seriously hope that females on the forum are reading this stuff. Women are just as sexual as men and we need some good tips too. Where are the ladies?"

You mean you didn't tell them it's okay to come into the men's fort?

Seriously, I go to the women's fort all the time whether or not I'm invited.

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lol,well they know now, Ugh I hope...

This is an older thread but I wanted to add how I wear cop heavy scents PSEL, desireME, after testing it out alot. I started applying at my cleavage and between my wrists now I have better results spraying at least one spray between the top of my pubes and above my navel (I usually do two), I have had negative effects from women with the above the naval sprays of cops, since switching to below naval..none.

Comment

When I first started experimenting with cops years ago i always applied to my pubes. They didn't diffuse sufficiently .

Comment

Couldn't pheromones cause rashes if you applied them to more sensitive areas?
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            Couldn't pheromones cause rashes if you applied them to more sensitive areas?
                            No they don't

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

No they don't
                              Ok, I won't ask how or why you know...
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X