yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For the record: Enone25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record: Enone25

Just to clarify, because I've noticed a lot of questions about this.

Enone25 is straight AndrostENONE at 25mcg drop/spray. The spray has been scented with a new fragrance we are testing, otherwise is the same as the oil (well besides the whole alcohol/oil thing).

One of the labs we have synthesizing molecules for us came up with this ENONE and somehow eliminated the typical pheromone smell. The way I understand pheromones is the are detected through the olfactory bulb in humans (the VNO does NOT exist in humans or is dormant if any traces can be found), which signifies that a scent must be present in order for the pheromone to be detected. The scent is very much a part of the pheromone signature.

I believe it was Diane of the now defunct paradise7 pheromone company who eliminated the pungent fatty acid signature one would detect (and usually detest) in copulins. Back when Diane was testing her formula I was very much involved in the early testing phases as my opinion was sought out. Most of the samples I received had either no detectable fragrance or were scented with different fragrances Diane was experimenting with such as Strawberry and several other fruity combinations. None of them had the typical indole signature most of us are used to.

Diane had written me just about every day regarding the progress and what she was attempting to achieve: "And that means that the cops should be milder and more realistic smelling... well, hopefully, anyway, but just as or more effective than the industrial cops." Her expectations were that she could create a product with very little to no scent while surpassing the results of such community tested and approved blends such as EOW. Unfortunately my personal testing and results were lackluster and therefore my honest opinion was that it was the scent that was the missing component.

The process the extrapolate the fatty acid components while an extensive sterilization process was used to cleanse the final product of any detectable smell had me questioning the entire process and thus the lack of results I personally experienced. I had also remembered a time, as I am to understand, that Phil Stone used less indole in his EOW blend and thus a lot of complaints about the less effectiveness of the blend. Just like XS has a GOALS system which is used to easily identify blends for the overall emotional response the user is looking to obtain, I've also built a scent profile for nearly every molecule XS uses. We know that some pheromones such as Alpha-AndrosteNOL has been described as musky with hints of sandalwood, or sweet vanilla (Sandalwood: woody, earthy, spicy and sometimes acrid). By developing the scent profile, its enabled XS to build better blends by utilizing certain perfume profiles.

So, when I was given the opportunity to test this ENONE, that was regarded as a "cleaner" version of ENONE without the typical scent profile I had my doubts to its effectiveness. When I tested it I didn't get the typical enone results rather it reminded me more of a social profile one might encounter with a DHEA(s) or Rone(s). It was shared with several alpha testers and most reported back the same types of results. We then began sending it out for free to many clients, especially those active in the community. We wanted to develop a profile based on community sourced research. I have not yet read all of the posts on this other than a quick glance over. I did read an email Xcc had submitted and Idle also filled me in on some of the many lengthy conversations he had over the phone with Xcc. Other than that I am very interested in what the community has to offer on this.

I'm of the opinion that a pheromone should have a scent signature in order for it to be detected, but also understanding that pheromone scents dissipate over time or (what happens most often) become familiarized with ourselves. We usually don't smell our own body odors, but they are there. A blend, even one sprayed 6 hours earlier, might not have a strong scent to us but still is effective because someone unfamiliar with the applied blend just came into contact with it. ENONE25 starts off with no detectable scent so the purpose of this test is to determine if the pheromone scent itself diminishes, enhances or otherwise effects the pheromone signature, silage and affect.

I hope this answers all the questions out there, but if not please feel free to post them here. Also continue with your reports. We have a whole lot of new blends we are making available for free to our community members. I know there are those who immediately accused us of quantity over quality and I can assure you quality has always been our focal point and always will. These people are just bitter little haters who will always look for something to attack us about, but as a wise man said we must be doing something right if they have nothing better to do but talk about us day and night.

All the new blends have been developed over the past few years for private testing and purchase by many people. They keep buying them over and over so they must be pretty good. Now that I have some solid team members in the lab I have much more time to do those things I love. Creating new blends and interacting with the community are two such things. Releasing these blends to you guys has been a long time coming and I'm thrilled time has finally allowed me to do so.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

XSteveO Thank you for the detailed back story!

Comment

XSteveO , if I understand correctly the SCENT you're speaking of here is the natural scent the pheromones emit (the fatty acids in the cops as you mentioned) correct? Not the "added" cologne scents correct? I ask this because the ADT technology promoted on PXS says that it does not need a carrier scent to diffuse, but even without ADT, the "natural" scent of the pheromone should suffice in a normal environment correct? I am one of those interested in wearing my mones unscented for various work-related reasons which is why I ask!
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X