yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P75 vs XSP75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got the lowest concentration version of XSP75. Waiting for appropriate context to test.
    Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Wow! So the guilt I feel for not writing my experiences more have certainly caught up with me.

I have to commend you guys but I seem to lack that skill. I not only order products that I want to use in my personal life but products I feel don't have much feedback and I myself am interested to see how they compare.

I am a big user of the P83 from AD. You can read my threads/posts.I wanted to see if Steve came close and in ordering P83, I ordered XSP75 because I heard it gives intense orgasms and tend to make women wild in bed. Of course this peaked my interest.

P75 caused the most intense orgasms I ever had and it hit the spot every single time I used it. The difference between it and P83 I found is that the love making had more connection,it wasn't a bang bang thank you hooker. It was like P83 with a heavy dose of connections injected in it.

I will try my best to write more details on it because I used quite a bit.

I didn't really see a difference in the results I got from P83 to that of XSP83. I am sorry that I didn't exactly answer your question but I hope the little I had to offer helped you out a bit.

Originally posted by Ancillian View Post

Thanks for the info, good to hear that P83 and XSP83 have similar effects for you! Also good to hear the results from the XSP75 - I hadn't heard about it's female orgasm enhancing effect.

Were you wearing the P75, or was your partner wearing it?

Also, I'd be very keen to hear your more about your experiences with all of these!
      KateD Darling.

You can't start a fire, and not put it out. Can you?

More, please. OR at least answer Ancillian's questions, and! the dosage that you got your findings from.

Thank'ya'Honnnneee!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, that is true. thanks for referring me to this thread.

From what I remember, the recommended dosage for more putatives and experimones is about 12.5mcg.Steve's products are potent so am not sure if that is why a lower dosage was recommended but I got the P75 25mcg because that is the dosage I have been comfortable with and what works for me.

I believe a great range for putatives is ranging from 7.5mcg - 12.5mcg. You can layer with these dosages safely to get it right but it you go for higher, you might have to dilute it but I don't know how or how effective that is.Two sprays of a dosage of 12.5 mcg is 25mcg

My XSP83 is also the same dosage and like I said it works for me.I don't know if it will work for you but I highly do recommend 12.5mcg

I am the one wearing the products.I recently introduced my partner to pheromones but he has not yet used it to affect me.He has been using it just to get comfortable with it and mainly for self effects.

I am in my early thirties.I am very healthy, look like am 20,short and in between skinny and a thick chick.Lol,so I got the right amount in the right places.

I don't have any updated experiences because the hubby isn't here.I don't mess with the sexual products when he isn't around because it is like wasted sauce to me.Why use it when he is not there,get myself all hot and bothered and I don't do vibrators.

I am now just experimenting with the social stuff but will have more stories for you this summer.

Comment

25 mcg!? Oh my, Kate. You are truly adventurous! 2.5 mcg is all I need to see massive results! Thanks for sharing, and looking forward to story time!

Comment

25mcgs!!?? 2.5mcg is working great for me so far. Doing a week of 2.5mcg then take a break for a few days and will bump to 5 mcgs

Comment

I'd be interested in seeing xsp75 sold in oil form.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

• Quicksilver
              Quicksilver commented
              Editing a comment
              I would also like to test an oil version of this putative.

Tried mixing some of the spray with some dpg. Not a succesful strategy.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

Wow! So the guilt I feel for not writing my experiences more have certainly caught up with me.

I have to commend you guys but I seem to lack that skill. I not only order products that I want to use in my personal life but products I feel don't have much feedback and I myself am interested to see how they compare.

I am a big user of the P83 from AD. You can read my threads/posts.I wanted to see if Steve came close and in ordering P83, I ordered XSP75 because I heard it gives intense orgasms and tend to make women wild in bed. Of course this peaked my interest.

P75 caused the most intense orgasms I ever had and it hit the spot every single time I used it. The difference between it and P83 I found is that the love making had more connection,it wasn't a bang bang thank you hooker. It was like P83 with a heavy dose of connections injected in it.

I will try my best to write more details on it because I used quite a bit.

I didn't really see a difference in the results I got from P83 to that of XSP83. I am sorry that I didn't exactly answer your question but I hope the little I had to offer helped you out a bit.
              KateD

Bump!

That comment you made: "It was like P83 with a heavy dose of connections injected in it." Wow!

Yes to make women of the world even more happy, I need clarification. How much xsp75 were you using for that "most intense orgasm" effect with the "connections" effect? I'm guessing it was the same dose?

Also what do you recommend as dosages for xsp83?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

KateD

Bump!

That comment you made: "It was like P83 with a heavy dose of connections injected in it." Wow!

Yes to make women of the world even more happy, I need clarification. How much xsp75 were you using for that "most intense orgasm" effect with the "connections" effect? I'm guessing it was the same dose?

Also what do you recommend as dosages for xsp83?
                I used XSP75 alone for the intense orgasms

For both XSP75 , XSP83 and even when I use to use P83 I always got the most results with 25mcg. I think in one of my threads someone commented that was waaay too much but it works for me

Of course, only one spray to the neck, back of the neck or thigh area. The thigh area is exposed but at that point I would have had my lingerie on

It has always been the dosage I am comfortable with in regards to P's and XSPs..I recommend 12.5 or 10 and work your way up. I know Steve stuff is super potent so give it a go and let me know

The comment that XSP75 was like XSP75 with a heavy dose of Connections XS is because with XSP83 we had awesome , intense , wild sex but there seemed to be no sensitivity , almost like he was doing some pro

With XSP75 it was awesome and intense but it was real love making and paying attention to me and my needs. The looking into my eyes, taking the time etc would be there

Comment

KateD Thank you for being so open and personable! Thank you also for describing the differences between the effects of xsp83 and xsp75.

I want to make sure I understand, you use or used approximately 25 mcg total of xsp75 to get this intense orgasm effect?

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes, that is correct sir

KateD The women within 100 miles of me just handed me a petition they all signed officially thanking you for giving me information that will make them happier.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    glad I could be of service to the sweft women within 100 miles of you sire. (wink)

KateDKateD

Comment

I've taken xsp75 up to 20 mcg and been out in public. I was a bit nervous because I've read where some men wear far less and it seems to be repellent to men, or make them irritable. I didn't notice any of that. People were kind to me. Friendly. Women were a bit flirty.

But I didn't like how I felt. It was difficult for me to concentrate.

When I got to 25 mcg, I had more difficulty focusing.

Comment

Catlord17 I've been trying to get this xsp75 / p75 to a level I can understand. This seems to be one of the most confusing molecules for me. The posters' suggestions range from 0.5 mcg to 30 mcg.

What the heck is up with that?

Even for me this is a tricky molecule. I've been able to tolerate up to 20 or 25 mcg, but often can only tolerate less than 10, 5, or 2 mcg. Even for me the range varies about what would be tolerable without feeling twinges in my joints, which can start as low as 1.5 mcg.

I see little consensus about this molecule. Some people swear by doses exceeding 12.5 mcg. Others will confidently assert that it's imperative to keep it under 5 mcg, or even less than 3 mcg. In fact, I even see some people claiming it will repel blondes and attract brunettes.

I'm trying to find the sanity in all this and I really don't know what to believe.

With most molecules, I can find posts suggesting a viable range. From there I can find a range tolerable for self-effects. With this molecule, I've gotten more confusion from the posts and my own experiments than any other molecule!

I know this molecule has amazing potential, but I'm having one heck of a time with it. Like an enigma in a conundrum. I'd appreciate your input and comments on this molecule.

Comment

Catlord17 I've been trying to get this xsp75 / p75 to a level I can understand. This seems to be one of the most confusing molecules for me. The posters' suggestions range from 0.5 mcg to 30 mcg.

What the heck is up with that?

Even for me this is a tricky molecule. I've been able to tolerate up to 20 or 25 mcg, but often can only tolerate less than 10, 5, or 2 mcg. Even for me the range varies about what would be tolerable without feeling twinges in my joints, which can start as low as 1.5 mcg.

I see little consensus about this molecule. Some people swear by doses exceeding 12.5 mcg. Others will confidently assert that it's imperative to keep it under 5 mcg, or even less than 3 mcg. In fact, I even see some people claiming it will repel blondes and attract brunettes.

I'm trying to find the sanity in all this and I really don't know what to believe.

With most molecules, I can find posts suggesting a viable range. From there I can find a range tolerable for self-effects. With this molecule, I've gotten more confusion from the posts and my own experiments than any other molecule!

I know this molecule has amazing potential, but I'm having one heck of a time with it. Like an enigma in a conundrum. I'd appreciate your input and comments on this molecule.
                        P75 was one I did not get to test very much. What my conclusion on it amounted to was...

very, very small amounts. It was more useful for me as a steering pheromone than a primary. I would be one of those who voted "Less than 3 mcg per dose".

But, keep in mind... I am not an authority on this pheromone. I didn't get to really fully explore it. I did get by far the best results using it in small amounts, though. So small that I was actually surprised...

Comment

Bump to KateD

Comment

Just bought another bottle of this at 2.5 mcg. I think maybe it has an effect, but who really knows?
                            Last edited by dorfmeister; 12-02-2016, 09:51 PM. Reason: Who knows?
                            Bad Wolf

Comment

Hey Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

Hey, Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

Anybody seen, Kate?

She's been missing since BLACK FRIDAY! If by chance you spot her out at Mart du Wal, tell her Xcc and MMM are looking for her. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                                Just bought another bottle of this at 2.5 mcg. I think maybe it has an effect, but who really knows?
                                Just got my 10 ml bottle at 2.5 mcg. I have mixed it in a 30 ml bottle with perfumer's alcohol, iso e super, civet tincture, and hyraceum tincture.

I am hoping for it to be a universal enhancer with, especially, alpha products.
                                Last edited by dorfmeister; 12-23-2016, 11:18 PM. Reason: Alpha Centauri
                                Bad Wolf

Comment

phero_experimenter "what xsp75 dosage did you use for orgasms? lol"

I'm keen to find out the similarities/differences between the Androtics P75 and the XSP75 here. I'm interested to hear what effects people are getting from

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X