yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Pheromon Mert View Post
    If I understand you correctly, I'll test each one
    1 spray P86 for a week on the second day. I've also
    normal products like Ascend, Taboo, Connection, Bliss
    and cohesion. Should I test these products first and
    understand and then test P86 solo every other day
    or should I test the P86 solo now?
    Hey there Mert,

It's just a suggestion but you have the general idea down. The concept is to use it on and off, ideally in the same settings, to gauge the differences around you. It's okay if you use P86 first, but understand that it's going to be subtle effects.

I also think you're confusing beautifying effects with attractiveness. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and never has a truer statement been made. Everybody is beautiful and has value to offer, but we only recognize the beauty in others as a projection of what we ourselves find within ourselves. To me being physically attractive is more about genes but again also is subjective to our personal preferences.

Personally, I like physically fit petite girls with Mediterranean skin tones and blue or hazel eyes the most attractive. Regardless of how much XSP79 (in my opinion a much better beautifier), or XSP86 I wear is going to make a larger woman attractive to me physically. That certainly is not to denigrate anyone's taste. A very close friend of mine loves bigger women and his wife is wonderful and I totally love her. She is beautiful and her personality is incredible but I'm not attracted to her.

Pheromones amplify those aspects and create an aura but will never change free will. We like what we like and that's okay. Pheromones still create an aura of attraction to help flip switches for others. I'm sure there have been instances in which you found yourself attracted to someone you normally wouldn't. This individual triggered the attraction switches in you, knowingly or unknowingly, but you still have to act on those impulses.

I know it sounds conflicting in itself but maybe think of it this way. Someone you find physically attractive, but they are ego-centric, shallow, not a very nice person, or whatever traits you find unappealing is in your view. You might approach but then discover all those unappealing traits turning your attraction off. Hopefully, if you have enough value in yourself as a person, you will reject the physical attraction. On the other hand, you have someone who is less physically attractive, but they have a genuine smile and zest for life. They are funny and adventurous and they dance like no one is watching. I love that and will choose that person more often than not. The pheromones are the latter example here. They make that smile more genuine, the funny and adventurous more appealing.

Pheromones don't really make people more beautiful in the physical realm, they bring out the internal value of beauty. It ties it all back to defining beauty. How are you defining beauty? What makes a person beautiful to you? If the answer is physically fit petite girls with Mediterranean skin tones and blue or hazel eyes pheromones will not help you at all.

Hoping this helps a little. Oh and this is written in general terms, not about you specifically because I honestly have no idea if any of this applies to your character although I suspect it does not. Your willingness to post in the community seeking advice suggests you are way more value-driven than vanity-driven.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Pheromon Mert View Post

What am I worried about?
      I'm worried that even with higher doses I won't see any beautifying effects like other products such as AV, Nude, TKO, Core, SXD-9, Hypnotica.
      Why?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Mister Pheromon Mert
        Mister Pheromon Mert commented
        Editing a comment
        Because I didn't see these effects with the other products either

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Hey there Mert,

It's just a suggestion but you have the general idea down. The concept is to use it on and off, ideally in the same settings, to gauge the differences around you. It's okay if you use P86 first, but understand that it's going to be subtle effects.

I also think you're confusing beautifying effects with attractiveness. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and never has a truer statement been made. Everybody is beautiful and has value to offer, but we only recognize the beauty in others as a projection of what we ourselves find within ourselves. To me being physically attractive is more about genes but again also is subjective to our personal preferences.

Personally, I like physically fit petite girls with Mediterranean skin tones and blue or hazel eyes the most attractive. Regardless of how much XSP79 (in my opinion a much better beautifier), or XSP86 I wear is going to make a larger woman attractive to me physically. That certainly is not to denigrate anyone's taste. A very close friend of mine loves bigger women and his wife is wonderful and I totally love her. She is beautiful and her personality is incredible but I'm not attracted to her.

Pheromones amplify those aspects and create an aura but will never change free will. We like what we like and that's okay. Pheromones still create an aura of attraction to help flip switches for others. I'm sure there have been instances in which you found yourself attracted to someone you normally wouldn't. This individual triggered the attraction switches in you, knowingly or unknowingly, but you still have to act on those impulses.

I know it sounds conflicting in itself but maybe think of it this way. Someone you find physically attractive, but they are ego-centric, shallow, not a very nice person, or whatever traits you find unappealing is in your view. You might approach but then discover all those unappealing traits turning your attraction off. Hopefully, if you have enough value in yourself as a person, you will reject the physical attraction. On the other hand, you have someone who is less physically attractive, but they have a genuine smile and zest for life. They are funny and adventurous and they dance like no one is watching. I love that and will choose that person more often than not. The pheromones are the latter example here. They make that smile more genuine, the funny and adventurous more appealing.

Pheromones don't really make people more beautiful in the physical realm, they bring out the internal value of beauty. It ties it all back to defining beauty. How are you defining beauty? What makes a person beautiful to you? If the answer is physically fit petite girls with Mediterranean skin tones and blue or hazel eyes pheromones will not help you at all.

Hoping this helps a little. Oh and this is written in general terms, not about you specifically because I honestly have no idea if any of this applies to your character although I suspect it does not. Your willingness to post in the community seeking advice suggests you are way more value-driven than vanity-driven.

Very interesting. I didn't know that pheromones also
      show the inner values ​​of other people more attractive.

The appearance is usually the ticket and the character lasts.
      The woman can be genetically beautiful but when her signs
      are raised and she is often inaccessible and only shows
      superficial interest and expects too much from a man then
      I don't need that. That's not special for me. If the person
      shows acceptance, is humble and can do something with
      them, that's what I'm into.

For example, I test P86 for a week with 1 spray and take
      a day off. For example, I don't see any effect. For example,
      during the second week I wear 2 sprays every other day. In
      the worst case, I don't see any self-effects and also no
      effects from others.

Up to how many sprays should I go up maximum?

My guess
      I go up to a maximum of 4 sprays and don't see any self-effects
      or effects from others. Could it be that, for example, 1 month after
      regular use, I can only see the effects of P86 like most users who
      experience it with P86? If so, will the big hits take a few weeks
      or a month, for example? This not only applies to P86, but also
      applies to social pheromones like P74 and Bliss if I want to see
      social and talkative effects from myself and from others.

When do I know that a certain pheromone is not working for me?

Comment

Mert, I find p86 doesn’t particularly make me see myself or anyone else as more beautiful (everyone looks the same) but it has helped me complete two portraits I had given up on quite a while back. That’s a pretty big endeavor for me. I’ve used it solo twice at 12.5mcg and 25mcg, spraying my neck both times.

I am still new to testing all of this and I’ve only had XS products since Oct 1st so my experience is very limited and certainly not thorough but this is what I have personally found with p86, aside from the artwork, which was when I used it solo.

I used Love Boat solo and got nothing from it. Zero self effects and I noticed nothing with the people I was around. I went back to Love Boat the next week and used p86 along with it. I had a totally different result. I was in a very chill mood, very laid back, very comfortable and so was everyone I was with. It’s notable because one person in the group I find really annoying but either they were less annoying or I didn’t care that they were. I’m not sure which and it doesn’t matter either way to me. Normally, I avoid being around this person because they are just a waste of my time and it’s distinct because I tend to be inclusive with everyone I am around.

I used Celebrity solo and had great results from that and the next time I tried it I added p86 and garnered more than twice the attention, if not more, and I was just existing lol. I was in 3 different settings, 2 with strangers and 1 with people I knew very well and it was really consistent. Both men and women and a wide range of ages.

I used Fantasy solo and again had results. More from men this time than women. More of a chivalrous type of behavior from men. I used p86 along with it the next time I used it and was in a much more public setting and everyone was friendly like usual but one guy (stranger) literally followed me around because he said wanted to see what I looked like when I put my jacket back on. (This was weird.)

I haven’t seen anyone or myself as more attractive nor have I seen any particular features of anyone stand out but it does seem to enhance particulars of the blends I have used it with. Keep in mind I haven’t used it that often.

If you read this thread you’ll only see a few people talking about their personal experiences with it regarding beautification and the 50mcg suggestion is simply someone from several years ago who is not reiterating their own experiences with it. Also, in the women’s combination blend thread it’s only mentioned, specifically, in a handful of combos and that should speak volumes. It likely has a beautification effect in a very individual way to the person using it and whoever is exposed to them wearing it, in their own individual way. (I haven’t searched for it in other threads before writing this so there may be many more talking about it.)

I would suggest to try it with men’s and unisex blends from XS and to reread the replies to you by SteveO. He does an eloquent job explaining the difference between beauty and superficiality. Sometimes we get stuck trying to make something work one way and better results may come after we’re able to change the way we view the issue in the first place.

Just keep trying in different ways. You might not have an issue so much with dosage and frequency as much as an issue with what you assume it does. If p86 ends up not working for you there is bound to be something else here that does - this site has a plethora of blends with very enthusiastic and friendly staff.

Comment

Originally posted by No Urgency View Post
          Mert, I find p86 doesn’t particularly make me see myself or anyone else as more beautiful (everyone looks the same) but it has helped me complete two portraits I had given up on quite a while back. That’s a pretty big endeavor for me. I’ve used it solo twice at 12.5mcg and 25mcg, spraying my neck both times.
          So P86 helps you creatively, now that is interesting.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It is a cousin of Bnol I believe and BNOL is in Thinker too, makes sense. I often added some est while experimenting with creativity too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

So P86 helps you creatively, now that is interesting.
              Yes, and because both times I used it solo I gravitated towards unfinished portraits, it definitely had a visual beautification factor for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                It is a cousin of Bnol I believe and BNOL is in Thinker too, makes sense. I often added some est while experimenting with creativity too.
                I ordered Thinker over the weekend because I want to pair it with a different putative that has also helped surprisingly with a new project I am working on that isn’t visual art. I’ll write more after I’ve tested it enough and am sure if there is a pattern.

Comment

Yes, and because both times I used it solo I gravitated towards unfinished portraits, it definitely had a visual beautification factor for me.
                  Interesting that p86 can work as a cognitive too.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Thanks for this! I want to get back into my writing and have some Thinker, but it sounds like P86 can aid in that as well.

Am I correct that I am more likely to get the selfie effect if I spray it on my neck?

I ordered Thinker over the weekend because I want to pair it with a different putative that has also helped surprisingly with a new project I am working on that isn’t visual art. I’ll write more after I’ve tested it enough and am sure if there is a pattern.

Curious about this other putative you used that helped with your other project. I need all of the help I can get.
                    The Collection
                    Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

p86 for me highlighted my attractive qualities and it does enhance attractiveness. however for me i really dint find anybody else different. however people comments on me shows it works at least for the user. seems alot of poeple have worked vice versa. i find it it works better if u combined with an alpha molecule.

Comment

p86 makes me glow in pictures. It's actually crazy. Can't remember if I had any other effects from it. I'll have to experiment with this one. I have body dysmorphic disorder, so I'd love for it to give me self-effects.
                        XS arsenal:
                        Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                        Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                        Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X