yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstanone (ANONE) DPG- Does it cause women that sensual and lusty feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catmand0 Yes! Please post!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

I should have asked kingtut savage what do you mean by lower dosages? How many mcg?
      Between 10-20. At first i was doing 50 or more

Comment

This is looking intriguing.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Great reports. Your descriptions seem to confirm what I know about this molecule. That is, while it's structurally similar to Enone it produces a much less threatening vibe while maintaining sexual attraction, social status, and masculine traits.

When I get around to testing single molecules this is sure to be on my list. I has always intrigued me.

Comment

Anymore experiences with anone?

Comment

I've been testing this molecule for several days at low doses (2.5-5.0 mcg) and not really getting any results. Perhaps I should venture into the Ghost Zone and see what happens.

Comment

I would recommend trying 5-50mcg. At least that's what I wrote down on my notepad for ANONE. (No source noted).

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  I've been testing this molecule for several days at low doses (2.5-5.0 mcg) and not really getting any results. Perhaps I should venture into the Ghost Zone and see what happens.
                  Interesting Roberto Calone got stellar results at those dosages. Although tbh my lowest dosage was 10mcg

Comment

Yea nothing even close to what he has reported. A couple minor hits at 10 mcg but that's all. I have yet to go higher.

Comment

Testing this one!
                      A woman's perspective...

Now, here's the problem with reading too much and not keeping track of where I found what I read.
                      I had it in my head that this could be a substitute, though not identical, for A1 but without A1 depression. Where the hell did I read that, grrrrr, now I can't find it anywhere, so maybe it was another molecule? I was thinking this could be nice for my guy, but he hasn't shown much interest in my phero obsess..., er, hobby, so I'm'ma just hafta test it for myself!

ANYWAY.
                      I have used products with Anone, initially Alpha Dream ages ago and now XS, and really enjoyed them! I've eyed it as a single on and off for years.

So here I am. Jumping in with both feet.

I have it in oil at 5mcgs per drop.

I just applied 30mcgs about 15 minutes ago., deciding to start at the low of the high end

Physically.
                      It seems to be slapping me in the sinuses, almost thought it might turn to a headache but is subsiding quickly.
                      A bit of tingliness all over (not bothersome), bit of light headedness, airy feeling.
                      Noise from commercials are louder/more annoying (ikr? Is that possible?)
                      Light seems brighter. Details, colors crisper? Distracted by odd details, grain of table, and desk, the way light is streaming through the window...
                      Feeling relaxed but the airy fuzzy headed feeling clearing up.

Environment.
                      Home.
                      My daughter is obsessed with me, non stop chatter (not unusual, lol)

Will be back with more after I've had it on for a while
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Note: P93 is the one I read that was similar in behaviour to A1, not Anone.

Sorry for such a tardy return.

Follow up for 6.1.19

After my first wear at 30mcgs, and with no one to test on but myself and lil Nu, I'd have to say it seemed to heighten my senses, which I could see being helpful in the sensual/sexual department.

Little Nu was velcro with me and we were both pretty snuggly.

' Bout to put on another 30 mcgs before bed. See if the Mr notices anything...

Comment

Forgive me. I've cheated a smidge...I've added a drop of LP OCCO ambrosia fragranced copulins...

Aside from smelling amazing, I've got that same slight pinch in the sinuses. But at least this time I know it won't become a headache. Likely an adjustment to the single molecule and the dose?
                          Again, a little tingly, a little fuzzy....
                          I will try to be back before a week goes by this time

Comment

Follow up.
                            Not much to report, my bad. Mr and I were snuggling on the couch and I fell asleep

HOWEVER 6.12.19

40mcgs, smidge cops

Mr and I AND lil Nu all watched a movie together, singing, giggling and crying together...yeah, it was that awesome
                            While lil Nu got distracted a few times, we all had a super fun time. Hard to believe being with a toddler can be that much fun, lol, terrible 2s haven't been all that terrible though.
                            I wonder how much pheromones have greased that wheel?

Didnt have the sinus issues or fuzzy headedness from before. Bit tingly, but not distracting.

I'd say there was more of a connectednesswas for us all tonight

Comment

Waiting on some spray bottles to arrive tomorrow to decant some of my oil to make a spray for 2.5mcg so I can test this at the low dose too...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                Note: P93 is the one I read that was similar in behaviour to A1, not Anone.

I though P96 has A1-similar effect without depression effect (for male). As PheroJoe described in HoP (), high social value & acceptanceit is known for being like androstadienoneeven develop a significant crush on the wearer.

While P93 is nicknamed as "" in the same website
                                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                APEX: Manimal 2
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

I though P96 has A1-similar effect without depression effect (for male). As PheroJoe described in HoP (), high social value & acceptanceit is known for being like androstadienoneeven develop a significant crush on the wearer.

While P93 is nicknamed as "" in the same website
                                  Hahaha! Caucasian magic? Interesting.

This is from the XS site.
                                  Xsp93:

"A community favorite: Reported to have A1 effect on women, but slightly more sexual. Puts people at ease. Can turn a dominant signature into more likable without losing its edge."

I still don't know why I thought it was Anone, except at higher doses it has the potential for closeness and bonding?
                                  Anone:

"at dosages at 30 mcg and higher AndrostANONE creates a unique bonding aspect. The wearer is identified by the exposed as someone very close to them. pheromoneXS is of the opinion this aspect also occurs after copulation when a release of oxytocin pairs the individuals. AndrostANONE displaying this pattern could be releasing chemical signals more closely associated with the after glow of sex."

Reading too much and crossing my notes

I think the effects of Anone will be far more effective synergistically than solo as I've been wearing it so far, but that's only a hunch until I test it...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Hahaha! Caucasian magic? Interesting.

This is from the XS site.
                                    Xsp93:

"A community favorite: Reported to have A1 effect on women, but slightly more sexual. Puts people at ease. Can turn a dominant signature into more likable without losing its edge."

I still don't know why I thought it was Anone, except at higher doses it has the potential for closeness and bonding?
                                    Anone:

"at dosages at 30 mcg and higher AndrostANONE creates a unique bonding aspect. The wearer is identified by the exposed as someone very close to them. pheromoneXS is of the opinion this aspect also occurs after copulation when a release of oxytocin pairs the individuals. AndrostANONE displaying this pattern could be releasing chemical signals more closely associated with the after glow of sex."

Reading too much and crossing my notes

I think the effects of Anone will be far more effective synergistically than solo as I've been wearing it so far, but that's only a hunch until I test it...
                                    Need to summon Bloodburn as P96-bender then. It is interesting that anone and enone have almost similar structure with different level of sexual feature.

After glow of sex? I presume there might be Anone ingredients in Glow-XS as I didn't find Glow's mone ingredients in PXS Mone Content in GDrive. As Glow is reported having the after-glow of sex sensation in a limited threads here.
                                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                    APEX: Manimal 2
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X