yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstanone (ANONE) DPG- Does it cause women that sensual and lusty feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androstanone (ANONE) DPG- Does it cause women that sensual and lusty feeling?

People hardly talk about this particular pheromone. I ordered the oil

Many people have reported that its p75 of AD. But IMO they never opened this.
    Few reports that its opp of p75. Being putative you get to test and see what it does for you.

Comment

P75 is not Anone. Anone is a fine molecule though - heed the dosage advices given on it's description page though. 1-5mcg or 30mcg+ should get you interesting results

Comment

• Pheroboss
        Pheroboss commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks GorchFork

why heed the dosage? what are the general effects at 5mcg with 2 or 3 drops?2 on neck one on chest

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
        why heed the dosage? what are the general effects at 5mcg with 2 or 3 drops?2 on neck one on chest
        High doses its recommended mix with other social mones

Comment

The range between ~5mcg-25mcg has many anecdotal reports of ghosting or bewildering effects. Here is how PXS describes it:

Comment

I said oil not spray. Why would i buy a product to be ghosted. i bought 5mcg,dude it depends on the amount of DROPS used and environment(temperature,crowd,location etc). Imma test it and give yall a run down because i thought gorchfork was basing on experience and not what was stated on the site. REmember OIL not spray,

Comment

Roberto, he was quoting from the website, which has verbiage stating a spray. I'm sure he knows you're referring to DPG. 2.5mcg per drop/spray to 5mcg per drop/spray is the recommended dosage for this particular molecule. The reason I would suggest starting at 2.5mcg per drop is it will allow you more flexibility to fine tune the dosage you end up wanting to go with, rather than a larger dosage, such as 5mcg. Thankfully, oil does have a slower diffusion so you should be able to go a bit higher than you normally would with a spray but it's still prudent to go carefully so you don't end up ghosting, or having a dosage so high (this is for anyone who's considering a higher dosage) that the bottle is essentially useless.

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh@ gt but imma do 1drop on neck and one drop at the chest.

Comment

That should be fine to start. Just make sure you scrub clean your app points and try to not re wear the same shirt until after you've washed it. This stuff can be a bit hard to scrub off and can lead to a build up effect.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                    That should be fine to start. Just make sure you scrub clean your app points and try to not re wear the same shirt until after you've washed it. This stuff can be a bit hard to scrub off and can lead to a build up effect.
                    Hello guy! A little off topic, but when will be available SOB OIL?

Comment

• fdesa12
                      fdesa12 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Uhh that's completely off topic as it's not about Anone... and you should be asking SteveO/KateD/Idle/Brian-XS as they're the ones working in the company.

Angelo, please keep your questions about SOB oil in the SOB Oil thread that you've already posted in, otherwise, create a thread in the store section if you are looking for a formal announcement from one of PSX's staff.

Comment

My OIL has arrived with VIBE,TABOO AND EVOLVE spray samples. What shall i do first?the oil and evolve or vibe?

Comment

My OIL has arrived with VIBE,TABOO AND EVOLVE spray samples. What shall i do first?the oil and evolve or vibe?
                        So have you tried it yet. I love domination so much I was contemplating getting straight anone spray

Comment

I'd go with evolve first

Comment

Tried the evolve and the anone. Made women ask alotta personal questions,women tend to get touchy and fix their clothes especially their skirts. I caught one looking at my junk. One asked me out, she separated. I neevveeeeerrrrr got asked out by this particular lady and she asked me a sexual question. She also played with my hair and did not mind me squeeze her booty,weird. the dosage? I put 2 drops of anone at the side of my neck and one on the chest. One spray of evolve by the adams apple of my neck and another spray in my hair. If dat aint lethal i dont know what is. Imma try vibe n anone next. I love you PXS!!!

Comment

Dude i wore the anone and sprayed on drakkar noir. Jeez this thing makes u chatty as fiizzzuck,lol. And the lady i went with to watch a movie was opening and closing her leg rapidly ,she was getting hot. Flipping hair etc etc. Yesssssss!!! I think the diffusion of the drakkkar and the anone did something i will further test it,mwaahhh ha ha ha.

Comment

Roberto Calone straight an one was the only phero you were wearing? Just an one and the cologne?

Comment

My bad I just reread your post and that's exactly what you said. I'm getting anone oil on my next purchase. Want to compare it to domination

Comment

Something else i noticed today kingtut. Don't know this a self effect as well but I kinda stood up to my boss regarding a situation me and fellow coworkers disliked and funny enough he complied. I wore the none today, two drops on the sides of my neck and chest. Was feeling super-confident and women noticed. Again my personal space was invaded by my desk. And the conversations with my female coworkers was about sex.....and they were very open about it. Do I escalate hmmmmm??? I will order domination and evolve, and see where this goes.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X