yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstanone (ANONE) DPG- Does it cause women that sensual and lusty feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xcc I was wearing 10 drops. At a bar. The plans about me moving in happened after I got to her house. No I didn't which is why I think 10 was too much. At least I'd like to think it was because of the anone or the fact that she hadn't slept in 3 days. I'm hoping these were the contributing factors to my disappointment. And lastly come to find out she was 48

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for being so open and honest about such personal questions. This is quite intriguing! I have a bottle of androstanone 50 mcg per drop. I may have to test this more thoroughly at some point. Thank you again.

Comment

Well guess what folks Anone is the sleeper box office hit cause i scored not once but three times different women. Ohhhh yes lets just say they want you to touch them and they comfortable with that. Then somehow it went from smelling me touching me then no clothes,lol. Anone i salute you it was a nice weekend

Comment

Roberto Calone what has been your max dosage

Comment

kingtut savage and Roberto Calone I salute your research! This is very cool from my perspective because I have had a bottle of androstanone oil sitting around wondering what to do about it. Thank you so much for your postings! As far as I'm concerned, this thread is quite monumental!

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
              Roberto Calone what has been your max dosage
              The max dosage for me i tried up to 4 to 5 drops 5mcg to chest and sides of the neck.

Comment

Roberto Calone I think calling androstanone a sleeper is very right! At just 20 to 25 mcg applications, you were getting some very noticeable results. This thread will likely be an important resource. Thanks for starting it!

It also seems that you never "ghosted" on it, even though you were using amounts in that potential ghosting range of 5 to 25 mcg. Am I right in understanding you never ghosted on this?

What cover scents or colognes did you use?

Comment

Yeah never ghosted at all@Xcc . I used Drakkar and Creed Aventus.

Comment

• idle
                    idle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    YEP it will be hard to ghost on -anone on its own

Okay so I was obviously using way too much. Xcc I'm curious as to how 50mcg will work for you. Although 1 drop will still be less than what I was wearing the other night. Btw I'm seeing similar results as far as initial attraction goes with anone at the power dosages that I've been using. So a little does go a long way.

Comment

Roberto Calone Again, thank you so much for your insights and information. I admit, Drakkar is one of my favorite scents... a classic that is always in style!

Comment

kingtut savage This is a very important thread because according to what Roberto Calone has posted, it appears that ghosting may NOT be an issue for some people. I have used 50 to 100 mcg total application, but I need more time to determine what might be the results because I used it in conjunction with Wolf (by Liquid Alchemy Labs). To be blunt, I don't know if I noticed any difference. So I need to test androstanone solo.

I think this thread is an important lesson in testing that flies in the face of conventional wisdom. Because Roberto decided to test in the ghosting range, he revealed that ghosting may NOT hold true for everyone.

And Kingtut, I don't think you used too much. I think you may have used too much relative to what you wanted the outcome to be. But the amount you used proved what "too much" can do.

BTW, what do you mean by "power dosage"? How much is a power dosage?

Comment

Xcc I apologize for the confusion. My phone "autocorrected" me for some reason. I was actually trying to say lower dosages

Comment

kingtut savage Haha those darn autocorrects keep getting in the way. Ok, that makes sense.

Comment

Roberto Calone
                            great observations so far
                            .... but why don you try to lower the -anone down to ... something like 10-15mcg tops .... or even 5mcg....
                            and combine it with another molecule that you are already familiar with. (a one that you know your dosage and outcome)
                            tell me if you see any difference

you are welcome
                            Last edited by idle; 08-12-2016, 08:41 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                            idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
                              Roberto Calone
                              great observations so far.
                              .... but why don you try to lower the -anone down to ... something like 10-15mcg tops .... or even 5mcg....
                              and combine it with another molecule that you are already familiar with. (a one that you know your dosage and outcome)
                              tell me if you see any difference

you are welcome
                              I willl ooo i willlll,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post

I willl ooo i willlll,lol.

aaand let me add a small tip...
                              try the molecule that you know your limits (overdosing / ghosting / etc)
                              then try "ghosting" again with it but with an xtra 5-10-20 mcg of -ANONE

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                              idle @ socials

Comment

idle would tip be applicable to phero blends as well as individual molecules

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                                  Xcc I apologize for the confusion. My phone "autocorrected" me for some reason. I was actually trying to say lower dosages
                                  I should have asked kingtut savage what do you mean by lower dosages? How many mcg?

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

aaand let me add a small tip...
                                    try the molecule that you know your limits (overdosing / ghosting / etc)
                                    then try "ghosting" again with it but with an xtra 5-10-20 mcg of -ANONE
                                    Now idle

When you say "extra", do you mean an application of 5-10-20 mcg of Anone total with that molecule you are trying to ghost or OD on; OR do you mean put on some Anone, then apply a molecule you are trying to ghost or OD on, and THEN apply another 5-10-20 mcg of Anone?

Comment

bump. Will be getting some anone in a few days and will post results here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X