yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS170 Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I initially posted this in my journal in a different forum. Been wanting to post here but was a little busy. This concerns my experience using XS170 during a little trip to the Far East recently.

Day two (of the trip). one spray XS170 side of neck to meet a female (25yrs) and an older gentlemen. I have exposed the female to Xist in the past, quite positive. . The female was a little put off today, stared at me not in a nice way the whole time with little conversation. The gentleman we have always gotten along in the past, we always start by talking business and then on to sports. This time, we just talked sports, he was just not interested in business.
    Sorry, I kept getting cut off with my internet connection after writing long posts, so decided to post in smaller bits.

Day three, two spray XS170 one on either side of neck. Meeting with a group of Japanese men and women. I thought of XS170 because the Japanese are usually very respectful, keeping a little distance, but some of these group I know for a while and there is respect but we see eye to eye. And I thought to see if XS170 has any effect. There is more of a distance, more eyes down this time. What was interesting was a 4-5 hours after this meeting, I boarded a plane with a couple of young Japanese ladies (29 and 30), we have only just met from the meeting. Four hour flight, I was sat between the two of them, and for 3 hours, they rested their heads on each side of my shoulders. They pretended nothing had happened after we landed. Maybe the effect wore off.
    Day four, again, two sprays one either side of neck and met with the female and gentleman (from day 2) again. The gentleman was just talking and talking and clearly had a good time in my presence, unfortunately we did not talk work matters at all. The female was similarly put off as a couple of days ago. When the gentleman went to the washroom, she said that she has not seen him happier since they arrived in Asia. Then she asked me if I had a shower as I smelled a little strange. She obviously did not like it the scent XS170 is giving off despite a cover cologne. To be honest, that is one thing I don't like about XS170 as I can smell it too.
    Day6 day time, 2 sprays, either side of neck. A group of local workers I have worked with before seem to be working better, more efficient and more attentive. Evening, after shower, two sprays of XS170 either side of neck. As in the morning, I found the local staff to be more helpful than during previous visits. At an evening event, the younger Caucasian females (less than 25s) seem to not want to hold a conversation more than a few minutes. I get really good chats with a couple of older females (one is late 30s and one is early 40s) and they would sometimes have their hands on me where it is not normal in public. A couple of Japanese female (21 and 22) who have been standing close to me tried to cut into the conversation often.

Day seven, same dosage and app point. The two early 20s Japanese from day 6 above were at the evening event. They seem to follow me around a lot like my bodyguards. Kind of cool. Again, I am not getting anything positive from under 30s female Caucasians, but again, positives from the 40s instead. Had lots of fun with the two Japanese female later.

Overall, I am still liking XS170 but I just could not get it working with younger under 25 Caucasian females. It seems to have a more positive effect with older Caucasian females (and male). Makes me more focus as well as getting Asian staff to be more efficient at work. Also I have seen good effect with some Japanese ladies, especially a couple of young Japanese female. I am oriental myself, maybe that's why I see more effect on the locals.
    Last edited by 2000GT; 01-05-2016, 11:09 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Has anyone tried this in any mix yet?

I've tried it with 1 spray of Xist, 100 mcg spray of A1, and 3 sample sprays of Bliss (I'm all out except for a sample bottle).

I got fairly nice reactions from this mix. My students were attentive and stayed focus, but they were also happy when I'm around. Basically, it was like having good behavior but NOT out of intimidation nor fear at all.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Has anybody that's used xs170 think that it contains any A1?

Comment

i don't think xs170 contain A1, as it would attract also young girls if contains A1
          Last edited by sexnificant; 01-10-2016, 08:51 PM.
          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
          Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
          LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
            Has anybody that's used xs170 think that it contains any A1?
            I doubt it. I've used it around middle school and high school kids (tutoring center) and they seem intimidated like I'm a bad guy. My hot Korean female coworker keeps her distance w/ no attraction. No crushing from her at all. If it does contain any A1, it sure is being overpowered by the rest of the components. At least for me.
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

So you can now pick it up as a beta test blend: https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...nt-ascend.html

Feedback is good because its in beta and other components can be added and removed

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Yay!! Good to hear you're offering it up as a beta mix. By far, this is my favorite work/alpha mix.

Comment

Just in case anybody was wondering, we're stocked up on XS170 and ready to ship!

Click image for larger version

Name:	xs170.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	32104

Attached Files
                  PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Great minds think alike! I was just going to put a post with the link so everyone is aware that it is ready to be purchased.

Thanks Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      So you can now pick it up as a beta test blend: https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...nt-ascend.html

Feedback is good because its in beta and other components can be added and removed
                      excellent listening !, I hope someday to try this product! thanks SteveO

Comment

Very Interesting reports, I think should include this in my next order.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                          Very Interesting reports, I think should include this in my next order.
                          Everybody needs this on their next order! Especially if they are fans of regular Ascend or APi!
                          PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

wow i turn in to good mood every time i spray Dominant Ascend, (Happy, Open to talk, making Fun, beside the respect from my coworkers,)...
                            Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                            Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Brian-XS Does Dom. Ascend contain copulins? I initially thought it did but now I don't smell it at all.

Comment

• Brian-XS
                                Brian-XS commented
                                Editing a comment
                                To my knowledge, yes, it does.

My sample definitely contains cops. Dunno about the beta mix version.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                                Brian-XS Does Dom. Ascend contain copulins? I initially thought it did but now I don't smell it at all.
                                yes it contains copulins but this is a lighter version than Ascend in smelling copulins it dries down quick

Comment

i received the unscented version as a sample and it REEKS of copulins :( :( (it's a good kinda nasty smell lol)

i used 1 spray of xs170, 1 drop xist, 1 drop cohesion, 1 spray bliss, 1 spray flirt.

i went to a job interview and when i walked in for the interview, i could immediately tell i was commanding respect and attention, and the people were going out of their way to assist me in getting in touch with the interviewer. I ended up not getting the job, only because I couldn't start immediately... although i attribute most of that to my skills and qualifications than just the pheromones (obviously). but it was easy going and the interviewer seemed to be comfortable talking to me, but maintained respect.

=)

Comment

Any chance an oil version of this is being developed? I tend to like oils more than sprays.
                                    Bad Wolf

Comment

This is my first reply on this website so hey, I have bought Ascend w/2X Cops(Sultans Oud) it's give you a Protege vibe people try to help you because they see you have the potential to become someone of high rank someday so they try to give you tips to help you out, girls are attracted to you but shy and inexperience girls can see you as better than them and won't approach due to cops. Dominant Ascend (Sultans Oud) is the person they see as the high ranking person people try to please you and girls are attracted to you on another level even shy and inexperience girls feel comfortable enough to approach and talk to you because i don't think Dominate Ascend has any cops in it or very little if it does. I personally like Dominant Ascend more then Ascend w/2X Cops.
                                      There is something in regular Ascend that causes me to become sleepy while Dominant Ascend makes me feel energize throughout the day both Ascend w/2X Cops and Dominant Ascend results last all day for me,my sweet spot for Ascend w/2X Cops and Dominant Ascend is 3 Sprays to the front of my neck (Sultans Oud). My ethnicity is African American and I am 20 Years Old.
                                      https://pheromonexs.com/Ascend-phero...scription=true
                                      We value the feedback our clients provide us. Neither APi or Ascend was formulated to take the place of an alpha-dominant oil blend. We created Ascend and APi to represent a true alpha-male who uses trust, respect and a cool head to get all he wants out of life. Then there are those blends that u
                                      Last edited by Juwann; 07-01-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Juwann View Post
                                        This is my first reply on this website so hey, I have bought Ascend w/2X Cops(Sultans Oud) it's give you a Protege vibe people try to help you because they see you have the potential to become someone of high rank someday so they try to give you tips to help you out, girls are attracted to you but shy and inexperience girls can see you as better than them and won't approach due to cops. Dominant Ascend (Sultans Oud) is the person they see as the high ranking person people try to please you and girls are attracted to you on another level even shy and inexperience girls feel comfortable enough to approach and talk to you because i don't think Dominate Ascend has any cops in it or very little if it does. I personally like Dominant Ascend more then Ascend w/2X Cops.
                                        There is something in regular Ascend that causes me to become sleepy while Dominant Ascend makes me feel energize throughout the day both Ascend w/2X Cops and Dominant Ascend results last all day for me,my sweet spot for Ascend w/2X Cops and Dominant Ascend is 3 Sprays to the front of my neck (Sultans Oud). My ethnicity is African American and I am 20 Years Old.
                                        https://pheromonexs.com/Ascend-phero...scription=true
                                        https://pheromonexs.com/xs170-dominant-ascend.html
                                        Believe it or not this taught me a lot.
                                        I'm African American as well and it seems I require more sprays/doses of rone based products as well.
                                        I think Dominant Ascend is going to be worth the try.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X