yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS170 Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wore it yesterday at work. Intimidation is consistently there, along with respect. The kids I'm tutoring seem more in line with their behavior, and coworkers/boss has become much more respectful though somewhat distant. Some people seem to be having a hard time looking me in the eye. Self-effects have gotten weaker than in the initial testing (I hadn't worn status products for about 2 weeks before testing 170xs). A side note: all of these were East Asians, primarily Chinese/Taiwanese and Korean ranging from elementary kids to 40-50 year-olds.

When interacting with non-Asians though, I'm getting lots of buddy-buddy vibes and light teasing/bantering leaning mostly on the friendly/close-relationship respect side of the spectrum.

So far, it seems the consistencies are:
    - weaker self-effects - probably more so if you've been wearing status products . Those of you reporting weak/no self-effects, have you been wearing another alpha product not too long before? My self-effects seem to be more apparent after taking breaks from any alpha product
    - more respect, leaning either towards intimidation or friendly. Going to continue seeing if how I carry myself can alter how the Koreans/Chinese react with me or if it really is the cultural upbringing.

2000GT, I'm seeing similar results to yours when volunteering at the hospital (mostly Filipinos, Latinos, and Caucasians).
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

thoughts thus far: Still need to keep testing this but I'm hoping Steve puts this blend into regular production. I like it, a LOT. Getting me respect hits like with BW but without the intensity or fear factor. Not too sure on the attraction qualities on this one just yet, still need to test it. In some ways, it reminds me of A314, rev 23. Not as intense, but close. Closer than anything else I've tested lately. I'm hoping that folks that have this, will report on this because I want to see if it's just me or if they're seeing the same thing.
      I never got a chance to wear good revisions of A314, but I have worn Bad Wolf quite a bit. I don't find BW intimidating at all, but I guess I'll have to take a look at how strangers respond. People I know just chat me the hell up.

So this, in your experience, is the respect without the "edge" of BW? Anything sexual, or no?

Comment

Well, my boss has reacted badly to bw. It makes him agitated and in a bad mood. He's a tough guy, so seeing him react that way to bw, was surprising. Ascend got some respect but more like his little buddy. This version, more like his buddy. But he's a very loyal person, so it's not a beta vibe kind of buddy.

As for sexual components, hard to say , haven't had much options to test that but one thing happened last night. Was hanging out with my friends at a deli. There's this one east indian woman I've had an eye on. Very confident, cocky, you need an alpha mix with her. She's responded well to bw but wearing it around my friends has left them unsettled. With this mix, she's much more friendly with me, more like an equal than her trying to control people. So, we were joking around a bit. I like to tease like an adolescent teen. So, first off, when our drinks came, I made a paper rocket with the straw wrapper and shot it at her. I've done this before so it's not as if she wasn't expecting it. Usually she would try to throw it back at me, this time, nope. Later on, she got a bit exuberant with her hand gestures and accidentally knocked a lemon wedge off her glass and it lands in front of me. So, I pick it up and make a gesture as if I'm going to toss it at her, she starts laughing and ducking out of the way. Of course I toss it at her and instead of throwing it back at me, she chucks it at a friend sitting next to me. Note, she doesn't dare toss it at me again. Another thing: somehow we got on the topic of spirit guides and what animal they would be. She and I had been playfully arguing shortly before and she was sticking to her guns, while I kept telling her point is invalid. So, I tell her flat out that I suspected her spirit guide was a wild hog. She was a bit bemused so, I clarified that a wild hog is tough, hairy (jab at Indian women being hairy, that was a whole different discussion), yet slightly cute. Again, she didn't take offense to this. Two sprays and was rocking 10mcg of A-1, so the edge was a bit dulled but still there. I'm keeping this banter and playful teasing going with her, escalation will take a bit of time with her but she's started opening up to me over the last few weeks so, when I see an opening, I'll escalate and let you know how this works. Other female interactions have been limited thud far.

By the way, this kind of interaction wouldn't have happened with regular ascend. Maybe with bw but your window to escalate or perish is very short with bw and you get burned permanently if you don't jump on it quickly. This version is more like what I used to see with a314 where you could still escalate at your own pace. Like I've said, this is my own opinion.

Comment

I posted this and another in a different forum before realising I should have posted here first as its a sample. So here goes.

I received a spray bottle of xs170 a week ago along with an order. I felt good being allowed to test something that's not yet on release. It's unscented and I can smell the mones at initial application, then nothing but again from about 2-3 hours later until I cleaned it up end of the day.

As a newbie (my past experience has been limited mainly to xist) I thought I should take this slow and here's what I did and found the last few days.

Day 1: thought I should see the self effect, 1 spray back of neck. I was indoors mainly and saw very few people. Did not experience any out of ordinary effects of self or on the people I met.

Day 2: 1 spray side of neck. Felt a little more focused with my thinking and work, have more of a 'get on with it' mentality, started from around 30-60 minutes after application. Met with couple of ladies, Caucasian, that day (20 and 21) and I could sense that they were uncomfortable, the 21 yr old left the office as soon as the meeting was over when she would normally linger on when I had Xist on. Throughout the meeting they both tried to sit leaning away from me.

Day 3: 1 spray to side of neck. Same feeling 30-60 minutes in as day 2. During this time was in a queue for coffee talking to a young Caucasian lady, 19 yrs. No adverse effect or particularly positive either. 6 hours in had dinner with an older lady (late 40s, oriental) and a younger lady (30, Caucasian). The older lady I have known for some time and she behaved rather unusually, trying to lean towards me more, using the f word. Never did this before, usually very very reserved. The 30yr old, I have met a few times before, she normally does not speak much, hard to get a few words out of her in any conversation. and today she initially started slow, reserved but an hour or so after exposure she was much more open answering some personal questions which I asked before but did not answer to then. She was not completely open, but a change from normal. What was most interesting, when in the past we would air kiss at goodbye times, today she gave me a long, tight hug. Complete surprise.

Day 4: 1 spray on neck. Same feeling 30-60 minutes in as in day 2 and 3. I am liking this self effect. Had a meeting with some clients, all male. No noticeable effect, even after 1 hour. One of their assistants, a 22 year old lady, blonde good looking, she kept looking away everytime she got near me as if I smelled!

Oh, I have been using my usual cologne but next to the app point.

Overall, I'm liking the self effects so far. The effect on others? Seems to get positive effects from older ladies, seems to put the younger ones off which is a problem as I tend to work and hang out with younger ones. I'm going to have a day's break and will try two sprays after that.

Comment

Here's the second post. I'm going to try to post here first regarding this mix.

I bumped it up to 2 sprays as per 2000GT's suggestion. I think I am a little more focused with my thinking than with one spray. A few noticeable things happened. Also, never once thought of my ex the whole time I was wearing xs170.

- Came across a couple of young (late 20s) guys new to the work place. They are normally very unfocused, somewhat cocky, and lazy but they seem less cocky today and actually completed the tasks I set them in half the usual time. There may still be hope for them in the company!
            - Couple of ladies (late 40s) that I have known ages. Had lunch with them and sat between them. One has this fear of germs and sanitises her hands every time she touches anyone so she almost never touches anyone and tends to sit or stand with some space between herself and anyone else. Today, she sat so close that we touhed legs a lot and she touched me several times with her hands and not disinfect after. Never happened before.
            - This is not working for me with the under 30s so far. A couple of 25yr olds seem to want to cut short a meeting, almost no smiles when they used to smile a lot. They rushed off as soon the meeting ended. Of course, I'm don't know if this is putting them off, or they got 'hot'. I hope it's the latter!

Only thing I don't like so far is that I can smell this mix. Will experiment with different cologne.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyday View Post
              Here's the second post. I'm going to try to post here first regarding this mix.

I bumped it up to 2 sprays as per 2000GT's suggestion. I think I am a little more focused with my thinking than with one spray. A few noticeable things happened. Also, never once thought of my ex the whole time I was wearing xs170.

- Came across a couple of young (late 20s) guys new to the work place. They are normally very unfocused, somewhat cocky, and lazy but they seem less cocky today and actually completed the tasks I set them in half the usual time. There may still be hope for them in the company!
              - Couple of ladies (late 40s) that I have known ages. Had lunch with them and sat between them. One has this fear of germs and sanitises her hands every time she touches anyone so she almost never touches anyone and tends to sit or stand with some space between herself and anyone else. Today, she sat so close that we touhed legs a lot and she touched me several times with her hands and not disinfect after. Never happened before.
              - This is not working for me with the under 30s so far. A couple of 25yr olds seem to want to cut short a meeting, almost no smiles when they used to smile a lot. They rushed off as soon the meeting ended. Of course, I'm don't know if this is putting them off, or they got 'hot'. I hope it's the latter!

Only thing I don't like so far is that I can smell this mix. Will experiment with different cologne.
              Great reporting sunnyday! Have you tested this with any <25 ladies who you know and usually get along very well?
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

i was testing xs170 this week with one spray

Days of testing: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday (Taking shower (scrubbing) every single night)

what i've noticed difference than original Ascend, is that xs170 is more intimidate, more respect, and a little bit attraction

with xs170 im more able to talk to people not like with Ascend i usually wait for people to talk to me

with xs 170 i get more attention from people when i talk people are more attentive not like Ascend its like buddy buddy vibe but authoritarian (when they come ask for something u feel like you allowing to do it)

free diner i get yesterday (Friday) from a friend of my he insisted to pay for lunch

i've noticed also some people usually old guys 30-40years old telling me about their private life (telling about their kids stuff like that)

with xs 170 more respect i had a chief of an other department he's like my first enemy in my work place he don't like me & i don't like him either, so in Tuesday came ask me if i could help him in some work, never asked me before for anything when we finished he thanked me a lot its like i've did something supernatural lol.

Thursday: attraction for xs170 when i used one spray i could see blonde girls, caucasien & black early 20s were taking glances at me time to time ( places coffeeshops, bus, subway) but like they avoid looking at me when i approach them is it the smell is it when i approach them they get scared. but old 30 & over seems okay with when i approach them

Saturday: today i used two sprays

was maximum intimidation no one was able to talk to me, glances from old women, i felt not in mood to talk

what i didnt noticed the authoritarian vibe that ascend was giving me

i don't know maybe my interactions with people changed or maybe coz with XS170 im more open to talk to people that i don't feel it anymore. or just a lack of self effect that i don't feel it more.

i don't say that people don't obey with XS170 they do
                Last edited by sexnificant; 12-19-2015, 10:28 PM.
                Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

• sexnificant
                  sexnificant commented
                  Editing a comment
                  more testing come next week with one Spray & Two XS170 Solo i will try it at the bar and see more interaction with people at shops and friends

I recently went to a company holiday dinner, which seemed like a nice occasion to give XS170 a shot - actually two, as I used two sprays on my neck. Also I added a spray of SOB because of the nice ladies that work at my company Both are unscented and were covered with a perfume of my choice, put on around 30 minutes before entering the venue. Caveat - I am not very experienced with mones yet, so please take my report with a few grains of salt, I may be mixing things in that might not be an effect of the mones I used. Also this is pretty much my first full-fledged report in here, so please be gentle

As an overview - the venue was split in half in a lounge and a dining area, the lounge consisted of a bunch of bar tables, that each offered space for about 8 people standing around them, and a few large lounge couches. The "audience" was about 50/50 male/female, exclusively caucasian and largely between 20 and 35 years old. I myself am caucasian as well and close to 30. Usually I don't like this kind of event, because I find socializing in a large amount of people (around 50) annoying and tedious, and I often choose to isolate myself with only 2-3 people I know well, but I was curious what I could make of the XS juice

Right off from the beginning I felt very confident, almost a bullet-proof kind of feeling. I located a table in the lounge where a close colleague of mine (20 y) was already standing at with her boyfriend and three other female acquaintances (all ranged 20-25), I swiftly joined in. I am usually a little introverted and have problems starting off conversations, but for some reason things just flowed very well, and I pretty much took over the lead of whatever discussion happened to go on (XS170?). Didn't expect that, but it worked out nicely. Over time the table got more and more populated by female company, and whenever one joined the table, for some reason they always did so by joining in right next to me (SOB?). Also, two of them that I don't know very well tended to repeatedly invade my personal space, but in a rather sneaky/inconspicuous way, not in a blatant/offensive way at all (not sure what to make of that). At one spot I was at that table with six ladies and the aforementioned guy and having a blast of a conversation. Not exactly how these events usually go for me. My colleagues boyfriend was pretty subdued/introverted meanwhile, and became overly protective of her, making sure to have an arm around her most of the time and giving her the odd smooch or two as if he felt the need to demonstrate that she's his girl (XS170 again?). That didn't stop her from having playful interactions with me like poking and giving each other little punches when one got mocked by the other (we get along really well and pull a lot of fun crap at work, but I noticed many more of those interactions than usual this evening).

During the course of the evening, I switched tables a few times and always had no issues at all getting into the talks currently going on and pulled the "lead" of discussion to myself, without getting contested by any of the other males or females. Also, no out-of-the-ordinary shit-testing was going on, and where it happened, I could easily laugh it off. When the time came to get seated in the dinner area, I sat down at a table with a few of my favorite colleagues and had a pretty uneventful dinner, but noticed a lady that I'm quite fond of (23 y) seemed a little intimidated/irritated by the blend I was wearing. I made an effort to be especially nice to her, for example by bringing her dessert from the buffet, keeping her wine glass filled and having a friendly conversation with her, that seemed to make her more comfortable again. Afterwards it was back to the lounge, and things just kind of went on the good way they started off.

... at least until around the 3 1/2 hour mark, which is when I started feeling a little fatigued. I guess I was just being tired, because I did some quite taxing manual labor in the afternoon, but the "fire" was gone. I still got a bunch of respect hits out of the male staff (like the 30 years old company CEO, who during the evening repeatedly mentioned to me how glad he is that I chose to join the event (at first I didn't want to), and wanted to make sure that I am having a good time - and no, he didn't just say that to everybody out of kindness) and had lots of friendly and easy-going conversations with the ladies. My direct superior was also very buddy-buddy, but we generally get along well anyway. All in all, that night went a lot better than I could expect. I know that the blends are not a magic potion that just make things happen for you, but I feel they made it a lot easier for me to handle this evening like I did I definitely didn't exploit all the potential SOB had to offer, but I had such a blast that I didn't care/felt the need to do that. I did get my moneys worth out of the XS170 for sure.

TL,DR: XS170 seems like a keeper for me, good respect hits and gives a really good alpha vibe. I initiated a lot of conversations and people were eager to be part of them. Other than that one girl (which might have disliked the SOB) I also could not see any signs of coming over too intimidating at two sprays, so maybe that amount of -rone works well with my chemistry. I was quite busy most of the evening, so maybe I missed signs of intimidation in people I did not converse with at the time. I never had A314, so sadly I can't offer a comparison to that. I am going be using XS170 solo at two sprays tomorrow for another special occasion, but I will report on that when it's due.

Sorry for the super long post I have contacted PXS about the Ascend -cops issue and am waiting for suggestions on how to fix that.

Comment

so we all agreed about xS170 in opening up to people more in mood to talk to people flowing conversations
                  Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                  Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

Great reporting sunnyday! Have you tested this with any <25 ladies who you know and usually get along very well?
                    Thanks. I just had the chance today to test on a 22yr old, we get along really well and talk about everything. Two sprays, one on either side of neck. She says I smell different, could not say what it is that is different but she does not like it. We talked for a couple of hours, the only thing I noticed was that she talked less than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                      so we all agreed about xS170 in opening up to people more in mood to talk to people flowing conversations
                      I'm wondering if this could go deeper .

It seems with certain groups of people, we are treated as equals (apparently with other alphas). With others, we are treated as bosses i.e. "I could fire you if you make a simple mistake" vibe. That's what I've been getting so far, and obviously it depends on how I project myself with that vibe so I don't really get much of the latter extreme. Then there are those who'd prefer to avoid me.

My questions regarding self-effects for all of you here: Have you been wearing any alpha products before hand? Are you already an alpha type?

I never had this confirmed before as it was mostly in the back of my mind, and I don't recall if I read this elsewhere but would self-effects be weaker on those who constantly use other products that contain the same molecules? Would they feel nothing if they already naturally project that vibe?

Comment

I usually don't use alpha products (I mainly use XiSt, socials and the odd sexual), and I wouldn't consider myself to be an alpha type in most situations. Maybe that is why I couldn't notice any rejection/intimidation at 2 sprays of XS170, I don't naturally project a huge alpha vibe.

Also, I used XS170 again today at a rather difficult meet-up with a old good friend of mine, who chose to break off contact several years ago because of an argument that involved my choice of girlfriend (silly, eh?). This reunion happened on his initiative and he approached me to talk about what happened, and since I remember him to be pretty alpha, I figured I might as well lay on the 170 when I meet him to level the field. Actually, it all went pretty well, he's usually a pretty stubborn guy and likes to quarrel about all kinds of crap, but he was nice company tonight, apologized and assumed responsibility for the crap that went down a long time ago, and even paid for all the drinks which in its entirety struck me as very unusual for him. In the topics we discussed, he wasn't nearly as confrontative or provocative as I remember him to be and we had a lot of fun, lots of life stories got told. I mean, people certainly change over the years and he probably did want to make good on his past mistakes, but I still have a feeling XS170 did a good job making this evening what it ended up as. I'll see how things work out when I happen to meet that guy again (that might be a while though).

Comment

i've been wearing Ascend wit cops before and Alpha Treasures, but i can notice the differences between Ascend and xs170
                          Last edited by sexnificant; 01-10-2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                            i was testing xs170 this week with one spray

Days of testing: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday (Taking shower (scrubbing) every single night)

what i've noticed difference than original Ascend, is that xs170 is more intimidate, more respect, and a little bit attraction

with xs170 im more able to talk to people not like with Ascend i usually wait for people to talk to me

with xs 170 i get more attention from people when i talk people are more attentive not like Ascend its like buddy buddy vibe but authoritarian (when they come ask for something u feel like you allowing to do it)

free diner i get yesterday (Friday) from a friend of my he insisted to pay for lunch

i've noticed also some people usually old guys 30-40years old telling me about their private life (telling about their kids stuff like that)

with xs 170 more respect i had a chief of an other department he's like my first enemy in my work place he don't like me & i don't like him either, so in Tuesday came ask me if i could help him in some work, never asked me before for anything when we finished he thanked me a lot its like i've did something supernatural lol.

Thursday: attraction for xs170 when i used one spray i could see blonde girls, caucasien & black early 20s were taking glances at me time to time ( places coffeeshops, bus, subway) but like they avoid looking at me when i approach them is it the smell is it when i approach them they get scared. but old 30 & over seems okay with when i approach them

Saturday: today i used two sprays

was maximum intimidation no one was able to talk to me, glances from old women, i felt not in mood to talk

what i didnt noticed the authoritarian vibe that ascend was giving me

i don't know maybe my interactions with people changed or maybe coz with XS170 im more open to talk to people that i don't feel it anymore. or just a lack of self effect that i don't feel it more.

i don't say that people don't obey with XS170 they do
                            You are so right about it being easier to talk to people with this on. I didn't actually take notice of this until I read your report. Self effect are usually the last thing on my mind when I use pheros. I also tend to wait for people to talk to me first, but xs170 makes it feel more natural to initiate. Also should note that I have a part time job which I am basically on call for and my supervisor has always been really nice to me on pheros. Probably the only reason I got the the job, (thanks preg) but the other day he seemed like he was being too nice, almost subservient

Comment

I can say that I felt more than excited when I received my package ! After long time, due to trading restrictions (capital controls) set by our useless government, I was able to order my favourite XS products again!!!! On top of that Steve (always generous ) has sent to me a 10ml (XS170- Dominant Ascend) spray & a 6ml Domination (from the September's giveaway) both in Fresh musk scent that I always love.
                              One of my favourite combos is Domination & Ascend (oil, no-cops). I call that the Dominate & Shine combo !!!
                              Hopefully XS170 will be the next 'must buy' XS product. I'll start testing it ASAP !
                              TY again Steve & XS

Comment

Nice - what's your dosage on Dom & Shine? I am going to start throwing Domination into a whole bunch of different products and see what happens. Next up - Domination & SOB (2 drops, 2 sprays).
                                Last edited by RTBoss; 12-24-2015, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Panikos
                                  Panikos commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Domination + Ascend (oil-no cops) - Dominate & Shine
                                  Domination (1-2 drops from 6ml or 10ml bottle)
                                  Ascend (2-3 drops from 10ml bottle)

1st trial.....
                                3 sprays of XS170, in fresh musk scent, (1 on each side of the neck & 1 on the wrist which was spread on both wrists by touching them).
                                OMG !!!! COPS!!! I hate them........ I just wanted to get rid of them! I sprayed a Creed-Himalaya type cologne on top of the XS170 sprayed spots in order to cover the cops......
                                5 minutes after application, I felt that I was in a good mood & full of energy. I went to an Electrical appliances store in order to buy a fan heater.... I was very concentrated/focused on the road while driving & I had lost the sense of timing..... When I entered into the store, I did not notice anything else but straight away the spot where the heaters were placed! This was always in my mind and nothing else. Believe me that I spent about 2 hours!!!! in the shop by checking all the heaters, reading all their specifications but I could not pick the right one for me! It was funny when an old man came and asked me about the right product for him , while the shop assistant was standing next to him. The other interesting thing was that a lady at her 40's was picking and looking nearly at every fan heater I was touching but she bought the first one that impressed me and I was looking at for most of the time. Driving back home I felt that I was still full of energy and focused on the road again....
                                6 hrs after the application I'm still in a good mood & I've also noticed that many things/thoughts come into my mind more frequently than in the normal state (without being affected by pheros), but it may be because I felt excited only by the thought that I was to test this new 'jewel'.

Comment

my testing of XS170 solo to be continued after holidays as im in Holiday for two weeks, did testing of XS170 one day this week at one spray i noticed attraction from a 40yo old women, interaction with people at shop was smooth some eye contact, from old ladies, but not from youngest

Comment

Forgot to report this.

Last Saturday, 1 spray Xs170. Went with my dad to his doctor to clear up some problems. While waiting, a Caucasian lady in her 50s was looking at me intently. Couldn't tell if she was glaring or not but it wasn't comfortable.

Comment

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has reported their experiences with XS170. I'm still in the learning phase about all of these pheromones but all your feedback really helps me get to know everything well. I know I've said this before, but when I write "Let me know about your experiences" on your packing slip notes, I really mean it. This stuff helps me a ton. Again, thanks so much! It seems like this blend has pretty much become a hit. Maybe SteveO will make it a regular blend everyone can get their hands on!

Thanks again and happy new year everybody!

-Brian
                                      PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X