yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS170 Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS170 Reporting Thread

I received some XS170 in Fresh Musk scent. I gotta say, Fresh Musk + Copulins gives off a kind of Bazooka bubblegum scent to me. Also reminds me of a Christmas candle.... like the cinnamon spice direction

Tried 1 spray today and I'm still getting a hang of what it's supposed to do. Granted, there were 2 drops of Xist, 1 spray Connections, and 1 spray Cohesion.

I notice a lot of compliance from my students today when I'm around. If I step outside of the room to print some packets, they're rowdy. The moment I step back in, they behave well.

My coworkers, especially my female coworker, treated me with respect. I didn't see much intimidation, but more respect. I'm a bit hesitant to go at it solo but I'll give it a try tomorrow. So far, I'm liking the vibe when in this mix.

Went to pick up dinner from a burger joint. The guy giving me my order called me boss multiple times. Not sure if that's just his thing or if it's directly related to XS170 as I don't have a baseline for him yet. I'll assume its 170 for now.

I'll continue reporting my end on this. Anyone else got this yet? Share your reports!
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

XS170 solo.

Ran 1 spray in the morning, and another spray about 5-6 hours afterwards.

Definitely reminiscent of Ascend, though a bit stronger. For sure, favorable responses came from Filipinos and Latinos. The guys who opened me up or I opened up got along real fine with me. It felt like I was really dependable. Some of the guys and gals seemed intimidated and remained that way as I didn't break the ice with them.

Overall, the responses I get are
    - Respect
    - Dependability
    - All-around good guy

At my tutoring, I seemed to be the cool teacher/tutor though not in the sense that people want to hang around me and chat. All the students stayed focus on their work or were at least doing something productive. My boss wanted my opinion on something, and my coworkers kept their distance a bit. They're not afraid or intimidated by me, nor did they show any form of disgust. One of them did go out of his way to help me out with explaining a simple percentage trick for quickly calculating tip (I was helping a student on a math problem).

So it seems this product works okay around East Asians so long as I'm presenting myself as open and as someone respectful.

I'm going to be on campus tomorrow for some school business. I'll keep it at one spray for now and look for some consistencies.
    Last edited by fdesa12; 12-13-2015, 11:46 AM.
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting. I wonder what effect this would have if I used it. The first time I was ever curious in using a male product.

• fdesa12
      fdesa12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now you got me curious too.

1 spray Xist
    3 sprays A1
    1 Spray Exotica
    1 Spray XS170

Needed to talk to a professor today and ask for a recommendation letter. If some of you don't know, I generally rock the Xist, A1, Exotica combo once in awhile and it usually gives the chill/nice guy vibe to hang around that's alluring to the shy girls (especially if you open them up).

XS170 got me feeling suave and filled with purpose. When talking to the professor, he asked me why I wanted to go into what I'm doing as a career. Honestly, this career direction is more of a backup but I somehow went into explaining it with fervor, so much so that I even convinced myself that I was being sincere and am really passionate about this path. Maybe subconsciously, this IS the path I want to go into and yet, there's so much I want to do before I commit to a typical 8-hour workday.

In any case, XS170 helped me pull out my proud side, my passionate side, a side of me that has a goal I want and need to reach. I basically became relatively more alpha, not in the sense of being a CEO/leader of the group... just that I'm more active. Or maybe that's an aspect of alpha that I hadn't really thought could apply as a definition of it.

I'm definitely liking this.

Comment

Definitely try a few more times running it solo. I'm curious to see how much of an impact it's making as a stand alone product first.

Comment

So is this a different version of Ascend?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          So is this a different version of Ascend?
          It seems to be. I took a look at the bottle more closely just now and realized it says "Dominant Ascend". Not sure how I missed that the first time, though "XS 170" was relatively big and bold while "Dominant Ascend" was smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
            Definitely try a few more times running it solo. I'm curious to see how much of an impact it's making as a stand alone product first.
            Oh for sure. I just added other stuff for more personal needs yesterday.

Comment

Ok, you confirmed what I suspected. This is a different variant of Ascend. Been chatting with Steve about this idea since folks here and Pherotruth had asked for a stronger version, closer to A314 from the rev 17-23 days. Glad to see the results so far

Comment

I just got some. I only wore it once solo, this morning when i went to the gym. Didnt notice anything, the gym was basically empty when i went. I usually dont workout quite as early as i did today. and i have recently been wearing pse, on most days when i work out. while on pse, everyone seems to be eager to talk to me, moreso than usual. They watch me workout and comment on the impresive gains i've been making recently. will definietely test xs170 on my usual crowd of spectators at the beginning of the week and definitely cant wait to try it out at school

Comment

I received a bottle of XS170 a couple of days ago, but have not worn it. I am planning on wearing it to the office on 12/8. Will takes relevant notes and provide feedback.

Comment

Seebass, I'm very curious to see how it works for you, especially since DC has such a unique workplace mentality. I've found Ascend to work well for me though I do like a more harder tone to it since we have some pretty pushy people in this town.

Comment

Couldn't find this on the site. How do you buy?
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

It's a beta tester Steve is sending out, so not available for purchase at this time.

Comment

Ok, here's my initial write up on 170:

Self effects: Nothing major but I never got much for self effects from Ascend.
                        Scent: Unscented. Can smell cops, but it's not as strong as Ascend. Dry down is quick too.

Day 1 and 2:

At a client site with my boss and some of my reps. Critical points worth noting:

Boss was treating me more like an equal. When wearing Ascend, he would treat me like an up and coming member of his team, respected but not equal. Kind of like his protege. Both days, I've noticed more of an equal treatment from him.

Reps before with Ascent, would show respect, but more buddy buddy, got some minor shit testing from a couple of them. With this version, plenty of respect without the shit testing. Interactions with the people at my client site were again, more respectful. Still some good chatter with them (still friendly) but the buddy buddy vibe is gone. Still need to test in other environments but I am liking this version of Ascend. It's more like what I need for work. A good respect mix without being too heavy.

Other observations: Random strangers tend to let me pass when walking by. I've gotten "sir" dropped more with this mix than I have in a while. One employee at the client site was very polite and called me sir when asking me if I could move my laptop (it was blocking a computer for one of his coworkers.) Normally, he's much more rude to everyone from my company. Hard to say just yet what I can get out of this with women, haven't had much interactions just yet. Mostly just been around men (my industry is mainly a male dominated profession). The coffee shop I'm at right now, there was an open seat next to a woman who was hogging the entire table. She was getting a coffee, so I took the seat and started moving her stuff since it was in my way. She came back, stopped for a bit when she got near me and instead of saying anything, she just moved the rest of her stuff out of the way. Got the impression she didn't want to get into an argument with me about it. Of course, she seems a bit bitchy/loner type so, that may have just been her personality. Will keep testing and reporting but definitely like this mix.

Comment

i recieved bottle of XS170 with my order of Taboo 30ml +75mcg A1 + Evolve Spray, i've tried yesterday what i could see from it is more respect than Ascend it happen that the boss of my boss, who usually dont ask me if i need something, im chief of team of 4 men sometimes we're just 3 and i ask for help and he says that there is no enough employee in other departement so he can just bring us someone else, but whats weird yesterday we were 5 people, and he came and asked me if its possible to take one from my team to work with other & asked also if i'll be okay with just 4 people lol. he never asked if i need something, i would ask for it but yesterday we were 5 people & maximum is 4 people will do great job but 5 is too much, he was exposed to me like 3 times.

cops not noticeable like Ascend, dry down quick self effect not too much like Ascend

one Spray to my neck time of wearing before i see the boss of my boss 4-5 hours

i forgot to mention that he's gay
                          Last edited by sexnificant; 12-12-2015, 07:46 PM.
                          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                          Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                          LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

• sexnificant
                            sexnificant commented
                            Editing a comment
                            more testing come next week

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                          Couldn't find this on the site. How do you buy?
                          So are people liking this as much as Ascend or more?
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

I have also just received XS170 (thanks Steve!) with my regular order of Ascend. I never ordered Ascend before (just some samples which gave me inconclusive results at best) but I decided to finally just give it a shot with the last sale so it will be interesting to see if I can make out a difference between those two Especially since I have an upcoming salary negotiation with my boss...

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post

So are people liking this as much as Ascend or more?

So far, I love it. BTW...

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                              It's a beta tester Steve is sending out, so not available for purchase at this time.

Comment

Hmm I have a feeling something is wrong with my "normal" Ascend, compared to the Ascend samples I have, I don't smell any cops (I didn't order Ascend without cops) and the general mone smell is very weak compared to the samples. XS170 however smells beastly and I kinda like that. I'll do my comparative testing with the Ascend samples until I know what's up with my bottle of Ascend.

Edit: Oops, I looked at my bottle of Ascend again and it definitely says "-cops". Crap, I guess i got a wrong delivery then :(

Comment

• 2000GT
                                  2000GT commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Hey Jon, open a ticket with the store or give them a call, see what they can do for ya

Been busy this past week, so here's what I've got so far:

Day..whatever. Hung out with some friends after work, went to a diner, bit of a usual hang out. Two sprays of 170, that's my usual dosage and it seems to work quite well for me. There was myself, three East Indians and one woman, early 40's. One EI, usually gets a bit more closed off with me when I'm wearing an alpha blend, like BW. He's late 40's, usually pretty friendly. He'll still engage with me in a friendly manner when I talk to him, otherwise, he doesn't open up to me. Almost as if he doesn't want to bother me. The other two, both mid 20's, male and female. Male was very respectful, almost submissively so. The female, very energetic personality, pushy, borders on aggressive at times. Usually responds decently to Ascend (with cops) but not too much. She likes to try and push back with me and I don't let her. This time, she was WAY more respectful with me. Not afraid, just in a manner that said "you're the Alpha, I get it, I'll behave with you." Her personality was almost a complete 180 with me than before, so I consider this one to be a major hit.

Took a break for a few days until yesterday. Was in the office which is barely populated. Only four people in there: one male, whom has been told by his boss to not have any communication with me for being an ass hat, a female, African American, early to mid 50's (she and I get along like two peas on a pod), white male, early to mid 50's, also get along well and another white male, early 40's, usually get along well enough with him, though sometimes his A type personality can be a bit grating. Ass hat, I had no interactions with, so nothing to report there, same with the female. Friendly, but nothing out of the ordinary. The other two men, are generally almost passive in their behavior but the older gentleman, he actually went out of his way to help me as I was trying to pack up some stuff, even finding extra padding material or taping up boxes for me. He's helped on occasion but not to that extent. Other male, limited interactions with him but he seemed a bit more polite and respectful with me, could have been in a good mood as well, that has happened with him in the past. As I was getting ready to ship stuff out, one of my employees stopped by the office. After some chit chat, I had to throw some stuff out before leaving. He was leaving as well. I was going to leave my laptop bag on the floor by the door since I was coming back up to grab a couple more things but my rep picked up my back and carried it for me all the way outside. I've never seen him do that before.

Other minor or miscellaneous hits:

Boss was teasing me a bit more. Not in a bad way, just in "you're my buddy" kind of a way. Getting a lot more "sirs" from strangers, folks that I bump into. Getting doors being held for me, people moving out of the way.

thoughts thus far: Still need to keep testing this but I'm hoping Steve puts this blend into regular production. I like it, a LOT. Getting me respect hits like with BW but without the intensity or fear factor. Not too sure on the attraction qualities on this one just yet, still need to test it. In some ways, it reminds me of A314, rev 23. Not as intense, but close. Closer than anything else I've tested lately. I'm hoping that folks that have this, will report on this because I want to see if it's just me or if they're seeing the same thing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X