yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Casanova (S1ckJewelry/ LAL product)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to report this. I recently used Casanova in a EDM festival a week ago. 4 sprays to my neck and spent 3-4 hours at the festival but I got nothing from it. It might be because it was outdoor and the place was packed jam with people jumping and dancing around.

However, I went to an after party with friends at this nice cozy bar. I did sprayed 2ml sprays of NNPA 2:1 ratio mix before I went to the place. We had really good time, I was more talkative than usual and people around me were having fun. There was this table next to us full of Thai actors/actresses and models. All the girls came with their BFs. Two of them always did this DIHL/look straight into my eyes whenever they walk passed by our table or if I walk passed them.

I know my NNPA base so this could have been the Casanova's doing. I will have to test this mix more in clubs and bars environment where there's no dancing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X