yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Casanova (S1ckJewelry/ LAL product)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I never had to ask anything. The search got all the info I needed. There are some who are like that and a lot of members who aren't. Most of the members you see regularly now post here as well.

Personally, I think if you take anything serious from forums and get emotional, something like "Hey, I'm not gonna post here anymore because you cyberbully me", you should stay away from any forum (no offense if you're like that but it's the truth, take it). In fact, I see what they ask newbies' reports is legit.

Some of newbies even posted just to get enough posts to pm or sell in trading post. Not even discussing good discussion. It's just too easy to spot.
    In a way yes but i see a few veterans there who are just rude to the new people.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

In a way yes but i see a few veterans there who are just rude to the new people.
      It's common even in reddit when members post something to new members like you should do a search, you should not post because these things were discussed already and go do a search, or there's a FAQ you should read, I don't really see them as rude. The mod asked them to. In a way, you have to follow forum rules or not post at all.

In the subreddit I follow, I see "Go read the FAQ or do a search before you post" almost every single day.

Comment

It's common even in reddit when members post something to new members like you should do a search, you should not post because these things were discussed already and go do a search, or there's a faq you should read, I don't really see them as rude. The mod asked them to. In a way, you have to follow forum rules or not post at all.
        But it seems a little aggressive sometimes. And it discourages new users from posting.
        Pheromone XS

Comment

But it seems a little aggressive sometimes. And it discourages new users from posting.
          As I have said, if new users are so afraid from posting, then that's their own issue. I mean if it was you, would you care? I don't and I just post something else not against the rules. I'm also a newbie with 50 something posts.

Comment

As I have said, if new users are so afraid from posting, then that's their own issue. I mean if it was you, would you care? I don't and I just post something else not against the rules. I'm also a newbie with 50 something posts.
            Meh i just think the experienced users should be more helpful and encouraging to new users as they help promote the business and make it better for everybody. Shunning away people just takes away users and reviews that add to the forum
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Meh i just think the experienced users should be more helpful and encouraging to new users as they help promote the business and make it better for everybody. Shunning away people just takes away users and reviews that add to the forum
            Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-14-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Everyone is different buddy
              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Comment

• I don't know what the spray amount is but six sprays seems excessive. It's getting cold around here Some of my doses are going up, My LAL Gels now that I think of it.

But Alcohol based sprays? For some reason beyond the economy, I LIKE small doses. I don't think I want a generalized area smell most days. I want a little dot doing its thing but its origin is so localized that it's hard for someone to find the source. I LIKE them kinda sniffing around while looking for me.

I guess I really need to spring for some xs oils despite the season and the return policy. Its the only way to see if their oils are consistent to LAL's results.

Comment

• Muestereate I had tested this product from 1-8 sprays now and it started to do something at 8.

The test environments are mostly aircon places so around 23-26C.

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's warm, my local places are in the teens

• Bloodburn ...so tell me about that something bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHateAnalzbutluv69 View Post
                      Bloodburn ...so tell me about that something bro?

Comment

• Hey guys, there's a code you can use for www.S1ckJewerly.com pheros and other products.

"BFCM" for 25% off.
                        The code is good through 11/28/18

Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 11-27-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi Thank you for bringing us the news.

For other guys who haven't bought any LAL made S1ck products, personally I only recommend Alpha Q not Casanova. And on top of that get it unscented. Their scents underperform unless you like Iso-E Super (it is known to help diffusion and longevity) and its scent on skin after all the other notes are gone. If you have your own Iso-E, get unscented.

I now have almost all LAL products as well as both AQ and Casanova, I believe LAL's own products outperform S1ck's eventhough Garry designed them as well.
                          Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-27-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi Thank you for bringing us the news.

For other guys who haven't bought any LAL made S1ck products, personally I only recommend Alpha Q not Casanova. And on top of that get it unscented. Their scents underperform unless you like Iso-E Super (it is known to help diffusion and longevity) and its scent on skin after all the other notes are gone. If you have your own Iso-E, get unscented.

I now have almost all LAL products as well as both AQ and Casanova, I believe LAL's own products outperform S1ck's eventhough Garry designed them as well.
                            House of pheromones raved about alpha q but we know how trusted paid reviews can be
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

House of pheromones raved about alpha q but we know how trusted paid reviews can be
                              Some says the reviews are plagiaristic.

Comment

• Well I'm leaning toward thinking they aren't because that stuff is great.
                                Even the original smell is awesomeness!

Comment

• Alpha Q hands down is better than Casanova and that's a fact. Shame that it has such a cool name and I love Garry's products. At first I thought I'd be happy with having a nice perfume even if it didn't work out as a good pheromone mix. It's like I'm having an expensive bottle of Iso-E Super perfume.

Comment

Alpha Q hands down is better than Casanova and that's a fact. Shame that it has such a cool name and I love Garry's products. At first I thought I'd be happy with having a nice perfume even if it didn't work out as a good pheromone mix. It's like I'm having an expensive bottle of Iso-E Super perfume.
                                    Wow, that's disheartening. From the reports I've heard maybe it should be more potent?
                                    Seasoned reviews only make future products greater.
                                    I only hope that someday the creators will see the trend of reviews and revise it if it fails to meet expectations.
                                    This is why forums like these are so great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Wow, that's disheartening. From the reports I've heard maybe it should be more potent?
                                      Seasoned reviews only make future products greater.
                                      I only hope that someday the creators will see the trend of reviews and revise it if it fails to meet expectations.
                                      This is why forums like these are so great.
                                      Or that maybe my bottle has consistency issue. Just maybe. LAL products (non-gel) do work with my chemistry and I love them.
                                      Garry mentioned it having imprinting capability but I didn't test it in this regard. Will come back to test when I have a target to use this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X