yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Casanova (S1ckJewelry/ LAL product)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading so many wisdom from the ladies. Will use that to improve myself.

One weak point of mine is texting. I can never engage good conversation with any women. They just lost interest and never reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Reading so many wisdom from the ladies. Will use that to improve myself.

One weak point of mine is texting. I can never engage good conversation with any women. They just lost interest and never reply.
      haha, how about texting, talking,walking, breathing, looking. I have a problem with all those.

Comment

Hahaha texting can be easy as long as you put the effort. Just have fun and playful
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

haha, how about texting, talking,walking, breathing, looking. I have a problem with all those.
          You are joking, I know it. You got approached many times, there must be something great about your posture and looks.

Comment

You are joking, I know it. You got approached many times, there must be something great about your posture and looks.
            Yeah don't be so hard on yourself buddy
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Any more report on this. I haven't used mine recently as the fragrance is weak on me. I can only smell musky scent after 1-2 hours.

Comment

I'm glad you guys are taking the hit for us, $100 is pretty steep. From what I've read Casanova seems to be more suited for guys that frequently go to the club scene / bars to attract young women. Those days are long gone for me since I'm older and wiser. lol I'll wait for the samples if they ever get around to selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by JLG1 View Post
                  I'm glad you guys are taking the hit for us, $100 is pretty steep. From what I've read Casanova seems to be more suited for guys that frequently go to the club scene / bars to attract young women. Those days are long gone for me since I'm older and wiser. lol I'll wait for the samples if they ever get around to selling them.
                  I think you can buy a large sample from the site
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I think you can buy a large sample from the site
                    There's no Casanova sample.

Comment

There's no Casanova sample.
                      I must be thinking of alpha q my bad
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I just looked up at S1ck and Casanava is still on sale for the first 100 bottles. I guess not many is interested in it.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                          Prettyrickyboi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've seen the statistics he posted, I think he has certainly sold more than 100 bottles. However I think he's deciding to leave it this way for some time.

Prettyrickyboi It is back to normal price now. But that would be a bad business practice if he intended to leave it that way when he marketed only the first 100 to make people grab it as quick as they could.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                          Prettyrickyboi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't thinks its bad business to extend a promo at all. We all are entitled to our own opinions.

Prettyrickyboi No quantity limit promo would not be but promoting only the first 100 for a new product without review to lure in fast buyers who trust Garry, that is though. Much like any items for sale in the world, for example, telling people there are only 100 new phone by Apple on sale for 20% off, first come first serve. People would have to line up in queues for hours and then they say, alright we have more items for everyone after the first 100 as long as you keep queuing up.

If it wasn't the first 100 discount marketing (with Garry's email as well), people would have waited for more reviews to shell out $100 for a new product or wait for a sample.
                        Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-07-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I wish there were more reviews, even on Pherotruth forum the Casanova thread only has like one or two reviews. Looks like more than 100 bottles were sold, could it be that users just gave up on the product?

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            There is another thread on Casanova. If I find the link I'll post it.
                            I started it, but they tend to get petty on pherotruth from time to time..so I quit checking it.

Originally posted by JLG1 View Post
                          I wish there were more reviews, even on Pherotruth forum the Casanova thread only has like one or two reviews. Looks like more than 100 bottles were sold, could it be that users just gave up on the product?
                          Many pheromone buyers aren't members of any forum I believe. And a lot of users still buy pheromones from time to time but don't engage in discussion in forums anymore.

Comment

Many pheromone buyers aren't members of any forum I believe. And a lot of users still buy pheromones from time to time but don't engage in discussion in forums anymore.
                            Yea and pherotruth everyone is always fighting
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              My thoughts exactly. Too petty for my liking.

They berate newbies for asking questions and not searching then when people put reports up they judge them like crazy its not a good place
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

They berate newbies for asking questions and not searching then when people put reports up they judge them like crazy its not a good place
                              I feel the same. I post very very rarely.

Comment

I think that's one of the main reasons we don't see a lot of reports on their, your either ridiculed or you're a plant from some company hyping up a pheromone product. I just go on their to see if there are any new products and rarely post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                  I never had to ask anything. The search got all the info I needed. There are some who are like that and a lot of members who aren't. Most of the members you see regularly now post here as well.

Personally, I think if you take anything serious from forums and get emotional, something like "Hey, I'm not gonna post here anymore because you cyberbully me", you should stay away from any forum (no offense if you're like that but it's the truth, take it). In fact, I see what they ask newbies' reports is legit.

Some of newbies even posted just to get enough posts to pm or sell in trading post. Not even discussing good discussion. It's just too easy to spot.
                                  Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-13-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X