yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Casanova (S1ckJewelry/ LAL product)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shaking star trek GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      shaking star trek GIF
      LMAO!!
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'm taking Casanova on a spin again today to the mall. Will report back.

Comment

I actually wore it last Friday and I didn't see too much. Though a lot of people I talk to did stay semi close to me. I am usually a guy who jumps group to group, but I had my own group 1/3rd of the time. Some of my friends randomly wanted to make a secret handshake with me for whatever reason(I had to randomly make five. I only remember two right now... Woops). The imprint affect is still unknown to me. I do love the smell of it. I had compliments of the smell as well. I also dance a whole lot, which was unusual for me. Maybe I was getting self effects that wasn't super obvious.
          Last edited by Darthliam5; 10-16-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Someone should wear this with TAF (XS-F)

Comment

Darthliam5 I don't see much at 4 sprays as well. Maybe we either have to up the dosage or lower to just 1-2.

Comment

You should start with one then work your way up
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross
                  Last edited by Bloodburn; 10-17-2018, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Here's my review

Had two spray as adviced by Garry through email . One at my side neck and another on my wrist and rub on the other .

Went to work . Theres this short cutie girl walk past me and smile at me and when I look at her she quickly look front , she don't usually smile and she keep walking the same pathway past me, and I notice her breathing deep when she walked past.

Comment

IHateAnalzbutluv69

Comment

Originally posted by IHateAnalzbutluv69 View Post
                        Here's my review

Had two spray as adviced by Garry through email . One at my side neck and another on my wrist and rub on the other .

Went to work . Theres this short cutie girl walk past me and smile at me and when I look at her she quickly look front , she don't usually smile and she keep walking the same pathway past me, and I notice her breathing deep when she walked past.

Comment

Darthliam5 Maybe it's a product that you have to isolate your target to be one on one with. Jonnyo did tell me to use in proximity of women so I guess the projection range is short.

Comment

Bloodburn That is a possibility.... I will definitely test it tomorrow at swing dancing. I'll purposely swing with strangers and see how it goes. I'll report back if anything unusual happens(or if I don't see anything at all).

Prettyrickyboi What is TAF? I haven't heard of that product before.

Comment

How did it go?
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Darthliam5 An experienced user on another forum whose Alpha Q is one of his most favorite phero said the same about 4 sprays. 1-3 didn't do much but at 4 sprays, it started to do something. So either go 4 and test more or spray more.

Comment

Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post
                                  Bloodburn That is a possibility.... I will definitely test it tomorrow at swing dancing. I'll purposely swing with strangers and see how it goes. I'll report back if anything unusual happens(or if I don't see anything at all).

Prettyrickyboi What is TAF? I haven't heard of that product before.
                                  TAF is molecule F. XSP-F.
                                  It is believed Androtics uses it in most of their products, it is said to enhance your perception of a mix. Most report being able to notice more hits with it.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi I wish I had a little extra cash to try that. I am saving up to buy some single molecules from XS. I've been studying up on them and I would like to try them out.

I am actually coming back with some nice results from swing dancing last night. I will say I've been building my confidence for a while, but I definitely feel like Casanova gives you that calm confidence. Like I know I belong on the floor. I was more involve with how I dance. I think that was the self effect I was missing last time. Especially when I said, "I also dance a whole lot, which was unusual for me." It's not like you feel cocky or super impress with yourself. It's more that you know you belong and can do what you want. I dance with plenty of new girls, and some girls I haven't seen in months, it was hard to truly talk while dancing and loud music, so I can't say how much it helps me speak to girls. I will definitely say that three girls wanted to stick around me and wanted to talk. Not all at once, but usually this is place where you dance and move on to a new person. One of those girls kept staring at me after we dance once. I thought it was semi cute because that means I left a good impression with her. The one that really caught my eye, we basically dance 1/4th of the time at the event.(She always wanted to dance with me.) We had some good discussion. She was also willing to come get dinner with me after, with my group. I of course got her number.

If I have to take a guess, this is a pretty good first impression pheromone. Every girl I dance with felt at ease and had fun in my presence. I also probably had my best night dancing even though I did leg day earlier that day. My body was really moving with confidence and I got a lot of compliments.

Comment

Hey guys, JonnyO wanted me to ask if any of you would be interested in posting a video review on YouTube for Casanova.
                                      He will probably feature it somewhere. I don't really do many vids.
                                      If you're interested dm me.

Comment

Darthliam5 Nice report. As expected that Casanova is an attraction product.

Comment

Today I did 4 spray for the first time , one at each side of the neck near the front and another on back of the neck , lastly on my left wrist and rub it on the other.

Go into the subway I see a lady guessing the age should be 25-26 , she was playing with her phone , I just go on and seat beside her...just a few secs I noticed she kept turning her head slowly and gave a slow stare at my direction I can feel she's looking , and slowly she started to sit closely towards me and surprisingly theres spaces beside her..lol

When she reached her stop and go for the door I saw her turn her head back and give a quick glance at me again..haha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X