yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

liquid alchemy labs in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Granted yes there are some who use only 3-4 drops but time after time when someone doesn't see results someone suggests using 10+ drops. The majority of users I've read about use and advocate ridiculous amounts. And don't get me started on the voodoo scam. If they have access to real witch doctors why can't they maintain a real website. It's all just marketing designed to separate gullible people from their money.
    dag, Scottie, I can't debate those facts.
    I did want to try Wolf and Voodoo, I had heard some good things.

Comment

voodoo is worth the money and does work. a 30ml bottle of voodoo oil is 67 dollars which is a good deal.

Comment

LAL always seems to have an excuse why they can't use PayPal. Before it was because they had too many charge backs from issuing refunds for returned products. To me there's something fishy about LAL. This whole routine about how you have to order thru a third party website, order a different product of equal value then email Garry what actually ordered is ridiculous. Why is LAL the only vendor, if you can call them that, who can't maintain a website that you can order directly thru? Even Thunder, who admittedly mixed his options in his kitchen, can manage a website that you can order direct from.
        I agree that the payment situation isn't ideal, but I've ordered from him directly via venmo, no issues. He is a vendor and his products work quite well, the only that hasn't done anything for me was Wolf. Everything else does what it says.

I'm just going by what I've read on PheroTruth. I personally have no confidence in LAL. Bad Wolf, for example, is one of the most expensive products on the market and I read repeatedly that people need 10-15-20 drops for it to be effective. Any product that requires such ridiculous dosing is a ripoff. You would think that if a vendor is charging such high prices that he could A) afford a decent IT guy to build and maintain a functional website and B) make undiluted products.
        Nonsense. Sorry Scottie, but I've been using BW since it first came out in 2014, it's one of my go to products and I don't need to go over 4-5 drops. I've seen those reports of people going 10+ drops. Either they're using it for a club setting or they don't know how to use the product. It's designed so that it comes off quite aggressive and sexually charged but if you come off as playful, friendly and charismatic, it disarms the aggressiveness a bit and then women start becoming interested. It's also a rough mix, if you don't jump on an opportunity when one is presented, women will turn off to you quite quickly. I alternate between BW, DA and Ascend for my work/office mixes, depends on the situation.

As for his website, I agree, it needs an update.

Originally posted by cbrn View Post
        I wasn't planning on using bad wolf but all the reviews I read about it on pherotruth say it is more powerful then ascend. I've also seen many people say they only need 3-4 drops. so far I like the products from both here and LAL. I've been using a sample of voodoo for over a week and have been combining it with pxs products with great results. which is why I ordered the 30ml voodoo via money order then bought a bottle of pse from pxs.
        Give it a try, it's a different animal from Ascend, different signature. Ascend is more forgiving than BW, that's not a bad thing, just need to figure what your situation requires. BW is meant to change a man's approach to be more assertive, but I like the results I get from it. Ascend I find to be more geared towards a work environment but it's good in social situations. BW = badass (if you can pull off the friendly sociable aspect then it's a friendly badass), Ascend = Alpha male, suave, confident.

Granted yes there are some who use only 3-4 drops but time after time when someone doesn't see results someone suggests using 10+ drops. The majority of users I've read about use and advocate ridiculous amounts. And don't get me started on the voodoo scam. If they have access to real witch doctors why can't they maintain a real website. It's all just marketing designed to separate gullible people from their money.
        It's not a scam, it's a marketing tactic. Garry's made it clear that people have an option to get it without the voodoo option, if he seriously believed in voodoo, I'd wager he wouldn't offer a non spell casted option. As to its effectiveness, I've not seen enough evidence when I used it to say it was successful. People advocated 4-8 drops and I couldn't do more than 3 to 4 at most due to the scent. Anyone who advocates 10+ don't know how to use his mixes. I've seen NA with an 8+ dosage, but then others have said 2-4 is plenty.

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
        Lals mones are legit and personally I have never felt the need to go higher then 3-4 drops with any of their products. I do however agree that their current order system needs sorting out and I won't be ordering from them directly again until they do. The products are also overpriced compared to their competitors.

Same. They're products work and frankly, LAL and PSX are the only two vendors I have confidence in. I do agree that their prices are a bit high and the website is quite dated.

Comment

my point exactly.... more or less. the extra detail is much appreciated. it's been two weeks, my sample of voodoo is ALMOST empty and I have received the full bottle. using 5-6 drops a day can give you an idea of how far it goes. as to what you said about voodoo, it's more of a base product. at first I didn't know if it was working. what it does is make people notice you more and sometimes become more transfixed by you. after the second and third day I started to notice when talking to people they were some sort a trance. what I've seen and what the reviews on house of pheremones say is that you aren't always aware of what it's doing. it's meant for imprinting and to make an impression on the people you come into contact with and not forget you. adding this to the right combo can have amazing results(adding SOB and PSE for example).

Comment

Voodoo works well for me too i use 4 sample stick swipes, maybe a drop and a half of a bulb? behind my knees, wearing shorts. Every time I get up and leave for a moment it hits and people are looking forward to me coming back. The circle around me grows and grows, hits a lot of guys actually too. Good BS ya know. I wore AV also to a party and the men all circled around facing out like dogs protecting something.

Unfortunately, they left for a female invasion but no seats. Weirdness I agree. Looking back I should have played it like a gangster in a club and invited the girls in and had the guys protect me from cock blockers. lol

I saw that BW thread. To me it looked like an alfa show match, huge dong was bragging they could wear more than massive muscles while someone else was egging them on saying someone else had done even more. I tried 5, I can only swing 5 for a couple days. It feels like my crotch is sending out photon torpedoes or some sort of Photon cannon something like The Batman searchlight but with a wolf instead of a bat.

Comment

lol, I love the BD comments. I have noticed hits from men and women too. people just seem to like you more and love you more even if not in a romantic way. I'm making more money now too as a result(in a huge way). I noticed when I add SOB people also kiss your ass and go out of their way for you more. I've also noticed when adding PSE to the combo most women become like putty in your hands around you. so far it is the most powerful and obvious combo I have used. also, now that I have my bottle of voodoo, there are at least 4-5 drops of the sample left. considering that I've been using 5-6 drops a day that's a pretty good deal.

Comment

• nephil
                nephil commented
                Editing a comment
                Which combo is the most powerful, VD+PSE?

• cbrn
                cbrn commented
                Editing a comment
                so far it is VD+PSE+SOB. each time I got serious hits I used 5-6 drops VD, 3-4 sprays PSE and 2 sprays SOB. I've also been experimenting with combining other things.

I had a sample of bad wolf and it didn't work for me. I think it's one of the most overhyped products.
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                I had a sample of bad wolf and it didn't work for me. I think it's one of the most overhyped products.
                Bad Wolf is a very effective product, if you know how to use it. It's designed to come off as very very aggressive so you counter that by being friendly, outgoing (things a lot of guys aren't too good at, hence why this product was made) and as a result, it disarms women, making them more receptive towards you and in my experience, more aggressive in their advances towards you. But the key with BW is if you have a hit and a woman is showing obvious interest, you need to ask for their number/date. If you don't, then they will turn very cold towards you.

Primross FYI, please reference the thread link I'm attaching before posting in old threads.

thanks,

Good day everyone :), With the new discount program, we're seeing plenty of activity on the forum, which is great! However, some members have become a bit too

Comment

For me personally, I only use up to 4 drops of Bad Wolf. LAL products work great and their original scents are very nice. I had a couple of products not working well for me however, especially in gel form so I emailed Gary if I could get a refund for them and he told me to return them. Mind you, that was almost a year after I bought them (I only tested up to 30% or so each however).

While they may have high price on 30ml bottles, I still think it's a deal when I only use no more than 4 drops for each products. And with that top notch return policy even after a year compared to PXS that they don't even accept returns for pheromone oils now (that I only found after I received them), I can say they're one of the best vendors out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                    For me personally, I only use up to 4 drops of Bad Wolf. LAL products work great and their original scents are very nice. I had a couple of products not working well for me however, especially in gel form so I emailed Gary if I could get a refund for them and he told me to return them. Mind you, that was almost a year after I bought them (I only tested up to 30% or so each however).

While they may have high price on 30ml bottles, I still think it's a deal when I only use no more than 4 drops for each products. And with that top notch return policy even after a year compared to PXS that they don't even accept returns for pheromone oils now (that I only found after I received them), I can say they're one of the best vendors out there.
                    agree that the scents are delicious. But I don't like how the dose works Gary pretty much says use as much as you want. I prefer pxs when there is a guideline
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

agree that the scents are delicious. But I don't like how the dose works Gary pretty much says use as much as you want. I prefer pxs when there is a guideline
                      Perhaps it's because Garry doesn't believe in ODing. I think his blends have many herb ingredients in addition to just pheromone molecules.

I don't really believe in dosage guideline when they don't state ethnicity and age. I prefer Pheromone Treasure's recommended dosage guideline but I end up using less or more than the guidelines anyway.
                      Last edited by Bloodburn; 09-25-2018, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Honestly, I think Gary doesn't have guidelines because he understands that not everyone will have the same dosage range. I read Scottie's usage of Androstanone and the amount that works for him is suppose to be the deadzone/ghosting zone. (I might be mistaking that with someone else).
                        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                        LAL: Nude Alpha
                        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                          Honestly, I think Gary doesn't have guidelines because he understands that not everyone will have the same dosage range. I read Scottie's usage of Androstanone and the amount that works for him is suppose to be the deadzone/ghosting zone. (I might be mistaking that with someone else).
                          Good point but it seems laxy to me just saying "apply like you would colonge" obvious different doses will result in different results
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

LAL does seem very expensive. Nude Alpha Gel is just short of 150. That's pretty mindboggling.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                              LAL does seem very expensive. Nude Alpha Gel is just short of 150. That's pretty mindboggling.
                              I think that's due of the ingredients of the product. But yeah there prices are a little crazy. Gary doesn't offer enough size choices with his product. I don't need a 30ml oil that would last a decade
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

I did get an email from Gary, from last week, that they are close to having a merchant account and that he is releasing a new product, Casanova, with S1ck. I'm personally just waiting till he has a more reliable paying method before I commit to trying anything from LAL. I just wanted to update anyone who may be interested in LAL.

Comment

I think that's due of the ingredients of the product. But yeah there prices are a little crazy. Gary doesn't offer enough size choices with his product. I don't need a 30ml oil that would last a decade
                                  But he does offer 10ml of most of his oil products though. Even Nude Alpha oil has 10ml option. The gel containers are made in 30ml only I believe so he cannot offer a smaller size choice.

Possess series is even cheaper than most. Less than $30 for a 10ml.

Comment

But he does offer 10ml of most of his oil products though. Even Nude Alpha oil has 10ml option. The gel containers are made in 30ml only I believe so he cannot offer a smaller size choice.

Possess series is even cheaper than most. Less than $30 for a 10ml.
                                    Bad wolf is 30 only also
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Bad wolf is 30 only also
                                      Yes, BW is pretty much the only 30ml one with high price but again it is like $15 more than you got Xist oil for. Voodoo 30ml only but price is comparable to PXS 10ml not to mention other 30ml only which are cheaper. As I said, most of his products are available in 10ml.

Comment

Yes, BW is pretty much the only 30ml one with high price but again it is like $15 more than you got Xist oil for. Voodoo 30ml only but price is comparable to PXS 10ml not to mention other 30ml only which are cheaper. As I said, most of his products are available in 10ml.
                                        Yeah it's such a shame they aren't available smaller just so I can give them a try. Like I said BW would last me forever at 30ml
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X