yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

liquid alchemy labs in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I think that's due of the ingredients of the product. But yeah there prices are a little crazy. Gary doesn't offer enough size choices with his product. I don't need a 30ml oil that would last a decade
    That's what I'm saying. Of all the products in your signature, which do you think have the best fall in love fallout potential?
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

That's what I'm saying. Of all the products in your signature, which do you think have the best fall in love fallout potential?
      Without a doubt xist oil sometimes I will mix oil and spray. Xist has made a Believer of me. I once had a carpool buddy fall for me really hard by mistake because I would wear it first thing in the morning. She was married and let's just say it caused issues. Also it made my ex fall for me hard also. If you really want to cause fallout imo is get both the spray and oil of xist and spend as much time as close as you can to your target
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Without a doubt xist oil sometimes I will mix oil and spray. Xist has made a Believer of me. I once had a carpool buddy fall for me really hard by mistake because I would wear it first thing in the morning. She was married and let's just say it caused issues. Also it made my ex fall for me hard also. If you really want to cause fallout imo is get both the spray and oil of xist and spend as much time as close as you can to your target
        Really? Even over NAG? Did you use both sprays and oils together? Dosages?
        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Really? Even over NAG? Did you use both sprays and oils together? Dosages?
          Would use 2 drops or 2 sprays and sometimes 2:2 for both. Insane fallout potential haven't tried nag only nude.
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Would use 2 drops or 2 sprays and sometimes 2:2 for both. Insane fallout potential haven't tried nag only nude.
            I'll have to get some Xist spray again and go 2:2 with my oil.

Comment

I'll have to get some Xist spray again and go 2:2 with my oil.
              Highly reccrecomif fallout is the goal
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Highly reccrecomif fallout is the goal
                Oh it is

Comment

Oh it is
                  Good luck
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Oh it is
                    Is it a particular target? You should share her I fo so we can offer more advice perhaps the great steveo will respond
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Is it a particular target? You should share her I fo so we can offer more advice perhaps the great steveo will respond
                      She's in my journal, 26 Korean American, religious. She was Xisted a while ago. I started using Xist on her again recently.

Comment

She's in my journal, 26 Korean American, religious. She was Xisted a while ago. I started using Xist on her again recently.
                        Then it's only a matter of time
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Then it's only a matter of time
                          I hope so, time will tell.

Comment

I hope so, time will tell.
                            Just keep in mind to spend enough time around her. As much as possible
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Just ordered wolf for work due to getting an Amazon gift card. Seemed to prefer it over acsend
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X