yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

liquid alchemy labs in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid alchemy labs in trouble

yesterday when trying to order from this vendor I kept coming up with an error. I talked to garry about the issue and it turns out that paypal is denying them service. all their transactions, even standard debit and credit are handled through paypal. paypal is denying them service because they consider pheremones to be a DRUG regardless of whether there are laws and regulations against these products. if anything thing this should be a warning, DO NOT DEAL WITH PAYPAL. boycott them any way possible and give them as little power as possible. if they win, it's only a matter of time before these products, regardless of vendor, go away.

LAL always seems to have an excuse why they can't use PayPal. Before it was because they had too many charge backs from issuing refunds for returned products. To me there's something fishy about LAL. This whole routine about how you have to order thru a third party website, order a different product of equal value then email Garry what actually ordered is ridiculous. Why is LAL the only vendor, if you can call them that, who can't maintain a website that you can order directly thru? Even Thunder, who admittedly mixed his options in his kitchen, can manage a website that you can order direct from.

Comment

that's strange. this is the first I've heard of it. I've heard good things about them from other people.

Comment

I'm just going by what I've read on PheroTruth. I personally have no confidence in LAL. Bad Wolf, for example, is one of the most expensive products on the market and I read repeatedly that people need 10-15-20 drops for it to be effective. Any product that requires such ridiculous dosing is a ripoff. You would think that if a vendor is charging such high prices that he could A) afford a decent IT guy to build and maintain a functional website and B) make undiluted products.

Comment

really? bad wolf is 85 dollars for a 30ml bottle of oil. that's 5 dollars more than a 10ml bottle of oil from pxs.

Comment

Actually $6 but who's counting. If memory serves me correctly at one time it was $100. But anyway let's compare. So we have a 10 ml bottle at $85/bottle. A 10 ml bottle yields 300 drops. That works out to $0.283/drop. At 20 drops/application each application costs $5.66/application. Let's low ball it. A 10 drop application costs $2.83/application. At 20 drops/application you only get 15 applications. At 10 drops you have a 30 day supply. That's a terrible yield.

Now let's examine an XS product. How about Ascend. A comparable alpha product. Ascend costs. we'll round up to $80. That's $0.266/drop. Ascend requires no more than 2 drops. That's $0.53/application. That's 10% the cost of Bad Wolf. At worst 20%. Not to mention you get 150 applications/bottle vs 15-30.

Now let's look at reviews. Over and over I read about intimidation and the need to steer Bad Wolf. Now granted I've never used LAL products. I have no interest in jumping thru their hoops. But I do have extensive experience with Ascend, I've gotten numerous promotion offers and despite declining each of them based on the salary increases vs increases in responsibility I still got a 33% pay increase just for doing what I always do. No intimidation, no steering required.

Comment

Comment

I wasn't planning on using bad wolf but all the reviews I read about it on pherotruth say it is more powerful then ascend. I've also seen many people say they only need 3-4 drops. so far I like the products from both here and LAL. I've been using a sample of voodoo for over a week and have been combining it with pxs products with great results. which is why I ordered the 30ml voodoo via money order then bought a bottle of pse from pxs.

Comment

Granted yes there are some who use only 3-4 drops but time after time when someone doesn't see results someone suggests using 10+ drops. The majority of users I've read about use and advocate ridiculous amounts. And don't get me started on the voodoo scam. If they have access to real witch doctors why can't they maintain a real website. It's all just marketing designed to separate gullible people from their money.

Comment

the voodoo comment is still a weak argument. like I said, I've been using a sample for over a week. the effects are undeniable. whether it was blessed by a voodoo priestess is irrelevant. also I didn't have to purchase anything for garry to send me a sample. when I was checking up on your claims about pherotruth one post seemed to stand out in my head. the poster said he couldn't understand why other people on the forum used such large amounts. products like bad wolf are advanced products that are not for everyone. you have to be at a certain level not just with mones but in life to use some of them well. all of the reviews I've read especially on house of pheremones explain that. pheremones are just a tool. I've never needed ascend or any other alpha product for that matter for people to offer me promotions or higher positions. I've just recently started using them as a tool to enhance the things I'm already good at and am trying to improve on.

Comment

Lals mones are legit and personally I have never felt the need to go higher then 3-4 drops with any of their products. I do however agree that their current order system needs sorting out and I won't be ordering from them directly again until they do. The products are also overpriced compared to their competitors.

Comment

I have heard garry is a great man and his products are very good. But you will never catch a millenial like me ordering from his 1990's website roflmao. With options like shopify and woocommerce on the market, you dont even need an IT guy to make a website for you. His website as it stands only looks like a fish oil fly by night scam.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrn View Post
                        yesterday when trying to order from this vendor I kept coming up with an error. I talked to garry about the issue and it turns out that paypal is denying them service. all their transactions, even standard debit and credit are handled through paypal. paypal is denying them service because they consider pheremones to be a DRUG regardless of whether there are laws and regulations against these products. if anything thing this should be a warning, DO NOT DEAL WITH PAYPAL. boycott them any way possible and give them as little power as possible. if they win, it's only a matter of time before these products, regardless of vendor, go away.

I don't know much about vendors apart from XS and a few things about AD. It is unfortunate that certain things tend to be a challenge for them. I do urge you to be careful what you believe. There are many pheromone users out there,including us who use paypal. Paypal just like everything in life can't be perfect but I find it hard to believe that paypal is making this an issue.

Comment

I'm always careful about what I believe. especially since what happened with androtics. it wasn't my first time talking to garry via email and have seen and heard from others that he is a good, straight up person. if it wasn't completely true then there is another reason the problems exist which he isn't comfortable talking about.

Comment

What we know, the conclusions we draw and the actions we take are both separate while being interrelated and dependent.

What I Know is that last month I placed an order and received it promptly but the process to place the order took a week and a couple short email conversations. In both cases, I emailed on a Friday and was responded to on a Monday. This week I emailed on Thursday, Its Friday night and have no response yet. From this, I can conclude they are not working on Fridays and Possibly Thursdays. As they have no hours of operation posted my expectations cannot be for instant service 24/7 like McDonald's. Indeed, If I go to Amazon I find I should expect to wait up to 10 days.

I might conclude that because they are part-time, my consumer confidence is lowered but once again, It's biased a bit because I'm used to 5-minute meals and 2-day Amazon Delivery and on-demand video movies etc. we really are in an amazing age but all those endeavors that offer that speed have hundreds of billions in market capitalization and they are throwing a half a billion a quarter to keep upgrading. It sounds about right for a small technologically hobbled business except for that PayPal thing. There is probably has some truth in that PayPal blurb he repeats, probably just an un-updated boilerplate macro. Where it falls apart is that I just processed an order here through PayPal and the other vendors are still using it too and this is a couple years after the original problems.

Everything has a degree of risk, I can minimize it by using Amazon for payment as they back their vendors. If I don't receive my order I can go to Amazon. Liquid alchemy's ratings are nearly perfect and show improvement instead of decline. I think this is an acceptable risk, Lord knows nearly every woman I bed carries more financial risk.
                            Last edited by Muestereate; 07-14-2018, 12:58 AM. Reason: Grammar and Caps

Comment

the biggest reason I believed the story about paypal aside from the fact garry and me had a long conversation about it and he has always been a straight up person is that I've thought it would be a matter of time before something of that sort happened. yes paypal is still working with this site. but has paypal taken a closer look at what this site sells? if the first excuse was true it would have caused them to possibly look more closely. then again it may not be the complete truth if it's been happening a while. I have seen that this has been a tough business and people have been struggling in it a lot. androtics of course but also alpha dream is a recent one to fall apart.

Comment

Paypal issue: use Venmo...I have and have had no issues with the man.

BW drop "issue": I use about 5-6 drops; any higher I haven't tested but it seems like a waste. Maybe I am missing out! Regardless, 5-6 drops is still crazy. It is time to reformulate for that cost.

The biggest issue I have with LAL (apart from price) is a lack of consistency. AV itself os a hit or miss on bottles. Some bottle are sprays one day and the next day it could be an oil. Then you have the whole gel option coming in... He needs to go back through all his products, reformulate some, set a baseline for all, and take a hard look at price.

As for BW being than Ascend I will say no. I like BW better than Ascend but it is different than Ascend. I find Ascend to be a more refined BW, which is more suited for office environments (in my opinion and understanding of Asxend).

Comment

the biggest reason I believed the story about paypal aside from the fact garry and me had a long conversation about it and he has always been a straight up person is that I've thought it would be a matter of time before something of that sort happened. yes paypal is still working with this site. but has paypal taken a closer look at what this site sells? if the first excuse was true it would have caused them to possibly look more closely. then again it may not be the complete truth if it's been happening a while. I have seen that this has been a tough business and people have been struggling in it a lot. androtics of course but also alpha dream is a recent one to fall apart.
                                  Alpha Dream has resurrected, and their issues have been (mostly) fixed. Feel confident ordering from them for the time being.

Comment

from what I've heard BD is a powerful mix that is not for everyone or all situations(which is why I wasn't planning on using it anytime soon). I saw one reviewer say "you don't wear bad wolf, it wears you". from what I've heard and experienced with ascend your observation sounds correct. also, which issues have been fixed? the last thing I heard was they were taking people's money and not shipping products like androtics.
                                    Last edited by cbrn; 07-15-2018, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Just got this from Garry 5 pm Eastern USA time. Hello,

I answer emails Monday through Friday from 8:00 in the morning to around 4:00 in the evening. Hawaii time. I take weekends off. I answer emails in the order they come in.
                                      Thank you,
                                      Garry Nelson

That's -11 gmt or -7 from est

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X