yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPMP reviews

I've noticed a lot of people using their products so I was wondering if anyone can tell me more about them?

Others have had wild success with the products, me, not at all. I went on a binge and I have acquired dozens when combined with the samples
    they sent.

I never knew unscented pheromones were supposed to have an actual pheromone scent until I discoveredxs.

Most of the amazon reviews haven't been update since 2016, which is sketchy to me.

If I were you a I'd buy an unscented because those are more concentrated, thus; imo more effective. good luck.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Their amazon reviews are from 2016 because at one point they rewarded forum members to leave reviews whether good or bad. They're not false reviews

• lafemme
      lafemme commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know. Thanks for clarifying.

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      THough they may be biased since the enthusiasts left the reviews

I've bought their scents before but never pheros.

Comment

were the scents at least phero enchanced?
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

No. At the time I was purely interested in good cover scents.

Comment

I have some I love and will keep on buying, and some I will leave behind.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Any recommendations ?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
              Any recommendations ?
              What is your goal?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Main goal: moving out of a friendzone
                in general I really enjoy testing out new blends.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                  Main goal: moving out of a friendzone
                  in general I really enjoy testing out new blends.
                  Think Cuddle Bunny or Gotcha would be good, I am using Heart & Soul on a man myself now. NuTrix is more of a veteran with them then I am. Perhaps she can chime in with too.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I messaged her earlier so might ask her when I'm back in the land of the living.

Comment

She will be around when her schedule allows it.
                      Arsenal

Comment

She's a busy girl but I'm not exactly in a massive rush

Comment

I saw some of your posts on temptress. And it seems like your sasquatch xD responds well to status blends? La femme noire and La femme mystere are great status blends. Though they are softer than temptress

Ildergreier listed some fantastic bonding blends. I especially like gotcha for cuddly lubbins. Treasured hearts is another great bonding blend from them

When it comes to their oils I've noticed their headier perfumes give the pheros more throw

My favorite sex pot blend from them is blatant invitation. I always consistently get hits with that blend. It's great to use in the sack as well!

Edit; I forgot to add, you can get their full strength pheros and add a scent if you wish. It's an option that lpmp has

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                            I saw some of your posts on temptress. And it seems like your sasquatch xD responds well to status blends? La femme noire and La femme mystere are great status blends. Though they are softer than temptress

Ildergreier listed some fantastic bonding blends. I especially like gotcha for cuddly lubbins. Treasured hearts is another great bonding blend from them

When it comes to their oils I've noticed their headier perfumes give the pheros more throw

My favorite sex pot blend from them is blatant invitation. I always consistently get hits with that blend. It's great to use in the sack as well!

Edit; I forgot to add, you can get their full strength pheros and add a scent if you wish. It's an option that lpmp has
                            BL is a favorite as well, ever combined it with Audacious for clubbing? The most hilarious evenings ever.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Isis

One more thing. You don't think Temptress is more like Dominance with cops instead of the LFM and LFN blends?
                              Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes! This ^^^ My guy LOVES Dom w/cops on me

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I can imagine is a powerful combination.
                                How do you think you can temper Temptress to Leatherish?
                                I see LFM and LFN more like dark and "goth" sex kittens than a domina.

I'm going to definitely check it out once my wallet and I are on speaking terms again.

I was surprised by his positive response to Temptress though. then again... I love my pheros to come and bitchslap people in my cloud. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                Isis

One more thing. You don't think Temptress is more like Dominance with cops instead of the LFM and LFN blends?
                                Temptress feels a little less Dom to me than dominance. But I didn't use dominance very much. Dominance didnt seem to have the same femininity that temptress has (at least to me. Would like to hear your experience).

I just remembered leather! I haven't used leather in a long time but I wasn't a huge fan. I think that perhaps might be closer to temptress.

I quite like the balance of status and femme feeling that Lfm and lfn has

Comment

• Isis
                                  Isis commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  SecretV Are you a bubbly and approachable person? I am not, I think that is why Temptress is pretty Alpha for me.

• Isis
                                  Isis commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It makes me aggressive and prone to snapping at people. People think I am in a bad mood as well even though I am not. I have to soften it with socials

• SecretV
                                  SecretV commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Any alpha product affects me as described. And nah. Nog bubbly and def not approachable.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

BL is a favorite as well, ever combined it with Audacious for clubbing? The most hilarious evenings ever.
                                This actually sounds amazing. The self effects of audacious and blatant invitation sounds like a match made in heaven. I'll have to try it

Comment

Temptress feels a little less Dom to me than dominance. But I didn't use dominance very much. Dominance didnt seem to have the same femininity that temptress has (at least to me. Would like to hear your experience).
                                  I think Dom + Cops actually have a little Temptress inside of her. Just Dominance became a little too much for me that is quite the alpha already. I am going to try Bitch out soon, I wonder if that is dominance, but is there that much of an alpha aspect in that one..

I just remembered leather! I haven't used leather in a long time but I wasn't a huge fan. I think that perhaps might be closer to temptress.
                                  Temptress + Cohesion = Leather, perhaps. The comforter and safer for other people to approach, but not with the selfie of cohesion.

I quite like the balance of status and femme feeling that Lfm and lfn has
                                  Agreed, they are both lovely pheros.

This actually sounds amazing. The self effects of audacious and blatant invitation sounds like a match made in heaven. I'll have to try it
                                  And it makes other people go over board, they can't help it.

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X