yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

It takes forever!
    Unlike PXS who ships same day before 2pm or as soon as possible after 2pm.
    I haven't ordered from them in a while, when's the last time you ordered? I think in February it did take them a couple of days to ship it out which was unordinary.

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

I haven't ordered from them in a while, when's the last time you ordered? I think in February it did take them a couple of days to ship it out which was unordinary.
      The last time I ordered was a few months ago and it took a few days to ship to me.

Comment

• i am almost half way through my 30 m"l "the love god" spray.

i am not impressed at all, very sub par for me.
        maybe the least effective product i have tried until today.

i will keep testing until the bottle is done but i never gone through so much product and saw so little results.

Comment

• In their defense, they've always said it could take up to two weeks to get your orders. That being said, it is hard to compete with same day shipping here. The selling point for them is their fragrances. Which was their initial MO, anyway. Pheros were an additional piece that came along later. I will never be able to leave the OCCOs behind, but I am trying to move my pheros to full time PXS. I have a couple I haven't been able to replace from LPMP in terms of effect. But maybe in time.
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
            In their defense, they've always said it could take up to two weeks to get your orders. That being said, it is hard to compete with same day shipping here. The selling point for them is their fragrances. Which was their initial MO, anyway. Pheros were an additional piece that came along later. I will never be able to leave the OCCOs behind, but I am trying to move my pheros to full time PXS. I have a couple I haven't been able to replace from LPMP in terms of effect. But maybe in time.
            They always ship within one week, and if my package is late, it is not LPMP's fault, it is the snail mail.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by hombre View Post
              i am almost half way through my 30 m"l "the love god" spray.

i am not impressed at all, very sub par for me.
              maybe the least effective product i have tried until today.

i will keep testing until the bottle is done but i never gone through so much product and saw so little results.
              Really? I thought TLG is a legendary mix by SnoopyFace and hit really hard. Or perhaps it is just not matched with your body signature. Do you have a review of it in your journal perhaps?
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Really? I thought TLG is a legendary mix by SnoopyFace and hit really hard. Or perhaps it is just not matched with your body signature. Do you have a review of it in your journal perhaps?
                i dont have a review.
                it might be a good blend that just didnt work for me.
                i might find it working better in the future.

but it didnt work for me and its important to say.
                also i wouldnt call it legendary, if you go through all the thread in PT, there is maybe 10 people that have success with it.

Comment

i dont have a review.
                  it might be a good blend that just didnt work for me.
                  i might find it working better in the future.

but it didnt work for me and its important to say.
                  also i wouldnt call it legendary, if you go through all the thread in PT, there is maybe 10 people that have success with it.
                  Bcs from LPMP products, it has the most view in PT lol. Then, you just saved me from compulsive buying from trying to purchase TLG
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  * sample bottle

Comment

• its because there are 2 users that write there constantly, they post there everyday, so its always super active.
                    they also talk there a lot about the scents of lpmp.

if you try to search posts only about reviewing the product that arent from those 2, there are not too many of them and although most of them are good, its still way less popular and successful then many other blends.

Comment

its because there are 2 users that write there constantly, they post there everyday, so its always super active.
                      they also talk there a lot about the scents of lpmp.

if you try to search posts only about reviewing the product that arent from those 2, there are not too many of them and although most of them are good, its still way less popular and successful then many other blends.
                      That's why ... I mean TLG thread is sooo standout with 125k views while the 2nd most viewed in LPMP Products is around 33k lol. its website confused me to differentiate which one is phero which one is only scent.
                      * sample bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by zeratul View Post

That's why ... I mean TLG thread is sooo standout with 125k views while the 2nd most viewed in LPMP Products is around 33k lol. its website confused me to differentiate which one is phero which one is only scent.
                        yeah, they dont have the best website to say the least.

i do like their scents.

Comment

• PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• I like the new LPMP site.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• THANK GOD THERE IS A SEARCH FEATURE! I basically NEVER ordered from the other site because it was so hard to navigate. I just emailed for EVERYTHING, even before the first site went down.

I also LOVE that it groups products together when you click something. Like when you choose UN Heart and Soul, it also shows Papal Purple.
                              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                                THANK GOD THERE IS A SEARCH FEATURE! I basically NEVER ordered from the other site because it was so hard to navigate. I just emailed for EVERYTHING, even before the first site went down.

I also LOVE that it groups products together when you click something. Like when you choose UN Heart and Soul, it also shows Papal Purple.
                                Yes, it's very more user friendly than the temp site! Plus the coupling of both scented and UN products I love as well!
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Their new website is awesome.

Comment

• One drop of unscented Leather in oil gives me a BIG migraine that lasts all day. I know that isn't for me now.

Comment

• curiouscat
                                      curiouscat commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      What about scented? Have you tried that? I LOVE Bad Girl with Leather. But SS4W did me that way, UN or scented. Oddly enough, BANG! did not.

• colorfulaura
                                      colorfulaura commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I have Bad Girl with Leather and I actually like that scent! But a little goes a long way with it and I can get woozy from it.

• I have a large arsenal of pheromones and have tried pretty much all the known brands on the market. There are three companies I trust and absolutely love their products and also the people behind the brands and the way they handle customer service. One of them, obviously, is PheromoneXS. The second company is LPMP. Some of my favorite pheros are: Super Sexy For Women, Cougar, Phero Girl, LAM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                                      I have a large arsenal of pheromones and have tried pretty much all the known brands on the market. There are three companies I trust and absolutely love their products and also the people behind the brands and the way they handle customer service. One of them, obviously, is PheromoneXS. The second company is LPMP. Some of my favorite pheros are: Super Sexy For Women, Cougar, Phero Girl, LAM.
                                      And the third company?
                                      Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Yes, do tell! I have a few products from pheromonetreasures.com. Been eying LAL on and off, but just love LP and XS too much to take the plunge...

• Ildergreier
                                        Ildergreier commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        NuTrix I only have from LPMP and XS and are really happy with everything I got.

• Coguin and BonFlower came today and my good I just love the green banana of Coquin! I got three scents from the french collection and I am so happy with all three. If there is any Blossom Almondine left after I have been on vacation, I am buying that one too. Mara really created a great collection this time.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X