yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I've had a sample sized vial of DM oil I got from Potato for over a year. There's more than half of it left

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
      I'm currently making a list as I type this but, I'm preparing for this mass LPMP haul/sale in July. I missed it last year, does anyone remember what it was like last year? I vaguely remember the post saying every $50 you get a free bottle... But can't remember much else. I didn't get a chance to read the thread before Mara took it down. NuTrix & Ildergreier?

I'm hoping some of the blends from last summer and other collections since then will still hopefully be in stock by that time.
      If I remember correctly, it was like buy $50 get 1 free bottle FROM THE LIST of specific freebies. Buy $100, get 2, but then it would jump like buy $150 get 4 free. That may not be where the jump occurred but at some point it went from more than just 1 per $50. But that was PER PURCHASE. So you couldn't do like me and buy $50 one time and then do $100 the next to add it up, if that makes sense. She usually also has trials that you can choose maybe 5 trial vials in place of one free bottle.
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

If I remember correctly, it was like buy $50 get 1 free bottle FROM THE LIST of specific freebies. Buy $100, get 2, but then it would jump like buy $150 get 4 free. That may not be where the jump occurred but at some point it went from more than just 1 per $50. But that was PER PURCHASE. So you couldn't do like me and buy $50 one time and then do $100 the next to add it up, if that makes sense. She usually also has trials that you can choose maybe 5 trial vials in place of one free bottle.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Depending on what you're looking for, it could still work. Usually the freebies include New Releases from the past year or so that have short supply left. Some of the PEs. There is usually a LOT of stuff, just not the UNs or permanent offerings.
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Depending on what you're looking for, it could still work. Usually the freebies include New Releases from the past year or so that have short supply left. Some of the PEs. There is usually a LOT of stuff, just not the UNs or permanent offerings.
            THIS is why I can't even look. Proof, suddenly my LPMP boxes over flow!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Depending on what you're looking for, it could still work. Usually the freebies include New Releases from the past year or so that have short supply left. Some of the PEs. There is usually a LOT of stuff, just not the UNs or permanent offerings.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                to move in mid June/July
                Get your P.O. box set up at the post office now, so your LP lovelies don't get lost in transit
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• I haven't used my Empathy potion in a long time. Hmm, perhaps try it in a combination with Comply (thinking out loud)...
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I have a lot of scents from LPMP. The ones with cops are the ones that tend to have most visible results. La Femme Mystere UN is my holy grail. I need to restock.

Their social mixes don't have much of an effect from what I've seen personally.

Comment

• PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                        I have a lot of scents from LPMP. The ones with cops are the ones that tend to have most visible results. La Femme Mystere UN is my holy grail. I need to restock.

Their social mixes don't have much of an effect from what I've seen personally.

Comment

• I love several of their blends, but of course, everyone is different. I, too, and worried about the items that keep falling away. I have a couple of reserve bottles of LFM and LFN, though it looks like those are safe for now. I wish I had the funds to stock up on those and PM. I am so sad about Gotcha, right now. :( . I am hoping once Mara is back in full swing that those things will come back. But I worry that the formulations won't be the same. I never got anything from SS4W. BANG was almost TOO hard hitting and hit the wrong people. lol. But I feel like I need to be super sparing with my Gotcha now. I have about 2/3 of the UN and 3 different scented bottles. But I SLATHER the scented ones when I use them.

Comment

I am hoping once Mara is back in full swing that those things will come back.
                            I am not worried, it will.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I had it in the spray. I would only use 2 sprays which would have people on me for a couple of hours, then I'd need to respray. LFM is my natural personality (aloof/stoic but feminine) and it would just up the approachability factor for me. It's a great daily wear for me.

I use the OCCOs in unison with some of Mara's social blends. I think LFM + OCCO would be a powerhouse.

Comment

• Girl, I'm done with LPMP just because of the shipping process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                  Girl, I'm done with LPMP just because of the shipping process.
                                  Could you elaborate?
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                    Could you elaborate?
                                    It takes forever!
                                    Unlike PXS who ships same day before 2pm or as soon as possible after 2pm.

Comment

It takes forever!
                                      Right?! In my experience, they only shipped one day a week (Thursday or Friday...I can't remember) even if you ordered over the weekend.
                                      Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

It takes forever!
                                        Ok.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

It takes forever!
                                          Really? I always got my package in 3 days*

*When they aren't hit with an influx of orders after a NR set

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X