yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dom can be softened with Lace or Cuddle Bunny or BI for more of a Temptress feel (Dom & BI = BOOM! for me)

To move out of the friend zone? There's nothing like Xist4w to reset. Gotcha! Can depend on the target, I've had great hits and some nearly nothings with that one. LFN has an edge of dominance with the added Enone, and the added cops are always nice. Treasured Hearts can sometimes be crushy if there's already attraction, certainly creates a comfortable atmosphere in general. Heart and Sould is a good bonding blend, but that may be better far an already established relationship. Stone Cougar is a great social, but it's mainly sparkly and fun. Sexpionage is naughty and may grab is attention, it's another cop bomb with a-nol and Enone...

All of the above mentioned I mean in unscented full strength phero blends.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• SecretV
      SecretV commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for a nice comprehensive guide

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I think Dom + Cops actually have a little Temptress inside of her. Just Dominance became a little too much for me that is quite the alpha already. I am going to try Bitch out soon, I wonder if that is dominance, but is there that much of an alpha aspect in that one..
    The funny thing I found about bitch is that people treat me like an alpha but I don't FEEL more alpha. I just feel like myself but more upbeat

Comment

• SecretV
      SecretV commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally found alpha that doesn't turn into a bitch, maybe? Oh irony.

Originally posted by Isis View Post

The funny thing I found about bitch is that people treat me like an alpha but I don't FEEL more alpha. I just feel like myself but more upbeat
    This sounds very interesting. Bitch sounds like me.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I love Audacious for fun evenings at the bar with the DH. It makes me the center is attention in a purely social way. I've gotten actual head snaps from SuperSexy and I love OCCO Red and Ambrosia. In the fall they also do a pumpkin marshmallow sent with a butt load of anol in it and is seriously fun. It's called "Flying Potion"
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I'm curious, how many sprays do you guys typically apply with LPMP products? And also how much of the OCCOs? I think I've been so spoiled with SteveO's products and their results at 1-2 sprays that other products pale in comparison. I went out with 3 sprays of Popularity Potion and some cops but didn't notice much. Each time I want to try an LPMP product I just find myself using one of SteveO's because I know for a fact they'll work lol. Maybe I'm applying too much or too little?
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
          I'm curious, how many sprays do you guys typically apply with LPMP products? And also how much of the OCCOs? I think I've been so spoiled with SteveO's products and their results at 1-2 sprays that other products pale in comparison. I went out with 3 sprays of Popularity Potion and some cops but didn't notice much. Each time I want to try an LPMP product I just find myself using one of SteveO's because I know for a fact they'll work lol. Maybe I'm applying too much or too little?
          I'm a fogger/slatherer, lol. I've gotten great hits off of LPMP products, but I usually wear anywhere from 3 to 5 sprays/drops and sometimes more (and this of the unscented full strength). Compared to XS it's a piddly amount mcg wise, as even that many sprays comes nowhere near what just 1 spray of XS offers (a difference of 15, 25 and up to, or over, 35mcgs total sprays/drops to XS's 100mcg plus for just 1!) but I have still had excellent, repeatable results. Perhaps it's "magickal" as their name suggests??? ^_~
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• somechick99
            somechick99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! I had some luck with the OCCOs white today, I just had to apply more. It is a nice product line

• Marsbars
            Marsbars commented
            Editing a comment

The Halloween scents are out! I have stockpiled Ebilish because it's so damn good! Un-pheroed, but this scent should cover just about anything!
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
            The Halloween scents are out! I have stockpiled Ebilish because it's so damn good! Un-pheroed, but this scent should cover just about anything!
            You bought in in oil or in spray?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Oil. I only buy spray in my absolute favorites. I am however considering it in Ebilish.

Comment

Do you guys frequently mix and match PXS products with LP? I don't think LAM works for me so I was wondering what I could do with it... Also I just wanted some combo inspirations. ???? I think I read Ildergreier had a mix mostly PXS products and added a bit of Lumina for example. Do you think that using mainly PSX products and adding a little bit of LP's would work out almost every time?

I have a small but growing collection:

Samples (1.75ml) -
                • Ivory Cats: Creamed Honey
                • Myrrh Merlot
                • Moondust Cocoa
                • OCCO: Gold
                • Phero Girl w/ EoW Copulins
                • Pallas w/ Lumina
                • Bad Girl w/Leather
                • LAM: Spicy Brown Sugar
                • LP: Black
                Full Bottles -
                • Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja
                • Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles)
                • OCCO: Coco Cocoa
                • Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                Sniffies -
                • Drive by fruiting w/ Open Windows
                • Cougar: Panther Potion
                • Chakra: Heart
                • Chakra: Throat (2x)
                • Betrothal Potion (2x)
                • Mystic Dewdrop w/ LFM
                • Fairy Cake: Water Lilly
                • LP: Homme
                • Elementary Ch.6 w/ B2.2
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                  Do you guys frequently mix and match PXS products with LP? I don't think LAM works for me so I was wondering what I could do with it... Also I just wanted some combo inspirations. ???? I think I read Ildergreier had a mix mostly PXS products and added a bit of Lumina for example. Do you think that using mainly PSX products and adding a little bit of LP's would work out almost every time?

Samples (1.75ml) -
                  • Myrrh Merlot
                  • Moondust Cocoa
                  • Pallas w/ Lumina
                  • Bad Girl w/Leather
                  Full Bottles -
                  Sniffies -
                  • Betrothal Potion (2x)
                  • Mystic Dewdrop w/ LFM
                  Something about lpmp didn't jive with me, it was like my body would drink the pheromone and leave nothing, not even a faint scent behind.
                  That word, sniffie was cute enough for me to google, and this is what I discovered:

Sniffies is an anonymous, map-based hookup app for guys. It's free to use and you don't need an account. Sniffies is used by guys who are looking for NSA, ...

text lol GIF by leeamerica
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Samples (1.75ml) -
                  • Myrrh Merlot
                  • Moondust Cocoa
                  • Pallas w/ Lumina
                  • Bad Girl w/Leather
                  Full Bottles -
                  Sniffies -
                  • Betrothal Potion (2x)
                  • Mystic Dewdrop w/ LFM
                  I use all kind of combinations and I don't discriminate brands if I like a blend.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Never tried their scents or pheros, but i hear their scents are really, really good, especially for a woman. But as to their pheromones, the one thing that bugs me is the concentration, 1mg of pheros in all their blends, be it 10ml oils or 30ml sprays, now compare that to the concentration of most vendors, i think its a joke. I know concentration is not the point of pheromones, but when other vendors are offering atleast 10 times that concentration for the same price?

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post
                      Never tried their scents or pheros, but i hear their scents are really, really good, especially for a woman. But as to their pheromones, the one thing that bugs me is the concentration, 1mg of pheros in all their blends, be it 10ml oils or 30ml sprays, now compare that to the concentration of most vendors, i think its a joke. I know concentration is not the point of pheromones, but when other vendors are offering atleast 10 times that concentration for the same price?
                      Their customized Love God blend is the most talked about mix at PT forum in recent months. It is still 1mg per bottle but many members praise it to be one of the best all-rounder blends out there now.

As for their scents, I really like their for men scents as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Their customized Love God blend is the most talked about mix at PT forum in recent months. It is still 1mg per bottle but many members praise it to be one of the best all-rounder blends out there now.

As for their scents, I really like their for men scents as well.
                        Yes, the Love God is certainly the buzz right now, i think its snoppyace mix, formulated my them. But i think its hugely hyped up too, especially by Gladen. Look at the number of reviews products like Nude Alpha had, and it took a very long time for those reports to pile up, years. Love God has close to thousands of reviews, mostly overt positive, since september last year!!!

Comment

Yes, the Love God is certainly the buzz right now, i think its snoppyace mix, formulated my them. But i think its hugely hyped up too, especially by Gladen. Look at the number of reviews products like Nude Alpha had, and it took a very long time for those reports to pile up, years. Love God has close to thousands of reviews, mostly overt positive, since september last year!!!
                          Well, disregarding all Gladen's reports hyping the mix, it still seems like it's working for many others. I have both the spray and oil but have yet to get anything like what they reported. I live in Asia however so it's possible that the mix is harder to gauge hits because Asian women are very conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Well, disregarding all Gladen's reports hyping the mix, it still seems like it's working for many others. I have both the spray and oil but have yet to get anything like what they reported. I live in Asia however so it's possible that the mix is harder to gauge hits because Asian women are very conservative.
                            Yeah, it seems to work for many people. I too am an asian, so i fully understand when you say asian women are conservative. Hope you can get it to work for you too.

Comment

I love LPMPs perfumes with cops and hope there will be more of them soon!
                              Arsenal

Comment

Yeah, it seems to work for many people. I too am an asian, so i fully understand when you say asian women are conservative. Hope you can get it to work for you too.
                                Thanks, I hope so too. In fact, I'm dusting off TLG for use with a friend who happens to travel to my country. We had a bit of chemistry last time we met so this will be a good opportunity to test TLG with a westernized Chinese (she lives in the US).

I also think that some of the TLG reports might have been because of the LPMP scents. I have TLG spray mixed in with 2x Bad Boy, 1x UN, and 1x LP:Homme samplers. This makes a new unique scent that Mara also approved that they don't clash.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                  I love LPMPs perfumes with cops and hope there will be more of them soon!
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X