yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Nude by Liquid Alchemy Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xcc I only have Wolf scent with no pheromones. I really like that scent. In fact, I like a most of the scents Garry offer.

Comment

Wolf does smell great I have to agree
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Just when we talked about Wolf. Today I received my Nude and Nude Alpha oil that I exchanged dud ones for. Garry threw me some samples and Wolf is one of them.

Comment

Duds? was there a bad run? I bought some this spring that's hard to use so far.

Comment

What product was a dud
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Muestereate Primross For me the dud ones were AV gel and Asian for Asian. Many reported AV gel is a dud compared to AV oil. It was a dud for me too.

A4A didn't do anything for me or too subtle that I didn't see any hits at all but maybe because women in my country are different from East Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                Muestereate Primross For me the dud ones were AV gel and Asian for Asian. Many reported AV gel is a dud compared to AV oil. It was a dud for me too.

A4A didn't do anything for me or too subtle that I didn't see any hits at all but maybe because women in my country are different from East Asians.
                I heard the same I have AV oil and it is nothing short of amazing. I haven't tried Asian and probably wont
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I heard the same I have AV oil and it is nothing short of amazing. I haven't tried Asian and probably wont
                  It's confusing when NAG, Overdose, SXD-9 are working but AVG is not. It must have to do with the base scent in the AV. I detect musky scent when the ADG scent dried down.

Comment

I tried Asian from LAL and noticed nothing. I think I went up to 20 drops. Maybe more. Still nothing. I returned it. Occasionally, there are reports of dud batches. I think one time a company got dud androstenone from their lab. They didn't know it until people started reporting weak or no results, whereas before they were getting lots of sexual reactions.

Also, I've noticed some friends seem to report nothing when a formula works great for me. And I've seen great reports about some products, yet I get no results from it.

Formula results can vary from person to person.

Comment

Yeah of course body chemestery and personality & build will determine how effective the product is. Also dud batches do exist also
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross As wonderful as it is for people to post about their personal experiences, that is exactly what it is. I give it a bit of authority, but I find I need to use it myself to find out what it truly does.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                          Primross As wonderful as it is for people to post about their personal experiences, that is exactly what it is. I give it a bit of authority, but I find I need to use it myself to find out what it truly does.
                          Likewise. We are all diffrent in so many ways we have to learn ourselves what works and what doesn't
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

That's why I bought so many products. Had to test them myself and because I live in a different region with different climate which affects how mixes work and different culture.

I received Nude recently but haven't tested it but it's the type of mix that may work well in my culture. I found Swoon to work really well while status and alpha not so much here.

Comment

Bloodburn There are a number of people who are Asian and/or live in Asian countries who are on this forum. Also, I think 2000GT has had some Asian oriented pheromone usage experience.

From what I've read, Asian people in Asian areas seem to report that socials and crushy blends work well. Alpha and dominate ones, not so much. It seems that formulas with copulins can get a negative reaction from others, as well as blends high in androstenone.

Having said that, the personalities of the people you are around may make a difference. Some people are more open to the effects of copulins and/or androstenone I guess.

I've also wondered if there might be differences among people who are in metropolitan areas versus rural areas.

If I was in an Asian country, I would stick with social and crushy pheromones mostly. I'd only use Glow if I wanted to use copulins. I'd use androstenone only in a bar or night club, or in the bedroom, or if sex seemed inevitable.

Comment

Xcc
                                Last edited by Bloodburn; 10-25-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Bloodburn What you are writing matches with what others from Asian countries report. It seems to be rare that someone writes that a woman who has been living in Asian all her life responds well to large amount of androstenone and/or copulins.

Comment

Xcc Sorry, I meant Asians in my region are enone tolerance.

Comment

I used A4NA once, a few years ago. Didn't really notice much but then again, I wasn't really pursuing Asians specifically. Exotica I've noticed works quite well with Asians. Never used Nude, just NA and NAG. Both are a sort of "still waters run deep" sort of product, so they do require a degree of patience.

Comment

Bloodburn Okay... then... lucky you! A number of people in Asian seem to have posted that high levels of androstenone seem to not go over very well.

Comment

2000GT Thanks for your input!

Bloodburn I completely forgot about Exotica! Yes, I think Exotica was developed by PXS to be used with Asian women. Personally, I found 1 spray to be quite sufficient. More seemed to make women a bit agitated. I think Exotica is stronger than the advertising page gives it credit for. The advert page says 2 to 3 sprays... I thought that was too much. I'd start with 1 spray, and notice the impact.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X