yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Nude by Liquid Alchemy Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primross Garry at LAL is very quiet about what he puts in his formulas. But the rumors that trickle down, as well as some advertising on his website, seem to point to him not having A1 in many of his "men's" formulas.

I don't know what you mean by A1 may not work well for you. Some men who are sensitive to A1 lowering their mood get Cohesion because it has A1 but also some molecule(s) to counteract any lethargy. If you don't want to use A1 at all but want something similar, some people use xsp96 as a substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      Primross Garry at LAL is very quiet about what he puts in his formulas. But the rumors that trickle down, as well as some advertising on his website, seem to point to him not having A1 in many of his "men's" formulas.

I don't know what you mean by A1 may not work well for you. Some men who are sensitive to A1 lowering their mood get Cohesion because it has A1 but also some molecule(s) to counteract any lethargy. If you don't want to use A1 at all but want something similar, some people use xsp96 as a substitute.

I don't see any difference with A1 i tried cohesion GOA and A1 and none of them helped
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        I don't see any difference with A1 i tried cohesion GOA and A1 and none of them helped

Comment

Ok you would assume nude has it because of it being a crush type of mix but I guess not
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I think Nude is not crush type of mix based on the reviews. More like social flirty and fun mix.

Comment

Bloodburn On the LAL site under the Nude Alpha advertisement, it says "Same NUDE, More Androstenone formulated by customer request."

He then talks about that if you want A1 in it, you need to buy it and add it. So that implies A1 is not in Nude, because it's not in Nude Alpha and that Nude Alpha is the "Same NUDE..." Also Nude is a fun and flirty social mix, but there do seem to be crush-ish effects. I'd encourage you to read the review at houseofpheromones.

Comment

Primross About your experience with A1 not seeming to have an impact.

Could be formulas with A1 just don't work for you. I've had friends tell me to buy this formula or that formula because it's so great, but then I get it and I might as well be wearing water.

Also, what are you looking for to see if it works?

A1 I've noticed works fairly quick to calm a woman, but the fallout effect can take time. In fact, I think it's the absence of you (and the A1 that you wear) that seems to help create the fallout effect associated with A1.

Comment

Primross About your experience with A1 not seeming to have an impact.

Could be formulas with A1 just don't work for you. I've had friends tell me to buy this formula or that formula because it's so great, but then I get it and I might as well be wearing water.

Also, what are you looking for to see if it works?

A1 I've noticed works fairly quick to calm a woman, but the fallout effect can take time. In fact, I think it's the absence of you (and the A1 that you wear) that seems to help create the fallout effect associated with A1.
                  Honestly when I wear those mixes I get no selfies. See no effects on others other than being shit tested a lot
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross Shit tested a lot when using A1 based formulas?

Sometimes A1 makes men irritable. So if men are shit testing you when you wear an A1 formula, that could be the reason.

As for women, there was a man NeverGiveUp on here who was using Crush on a woman he had his heart set on. She started doing some shit testing on him, but... well... his posts are a good read. Very educational.

Comment

Primross Shit tested a lot when using A1 based formulas?

Sometimes A1 makes men irritable. So if men are shit testing you when you wear an A1 formula, that could be the reason.

As for women, there was a man NeverGiveUp on here who was using Crush on a woman he had his heart set on. She started doing some shit testing on him, but... well... his posts are a good read. Very educational.
                      Thanks! I mostly shit tests from females I'll check out the thread
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Bloodburn On the LAL site under the Nude Alpha advertisement, it says "Same NUDE, More Androstenone formulated by customer request."

He then talks about that if you want A1 in it, you need to buy it and add it. So that implies A1 is not in Nude, because it's not in Nude Alpha and that Nude Alpha is the "Same NUDE..." Also Nude is a fun and flirty social mix, but there do seem to be crush-ish effects. I'd encourage you to read the review at houseofpheromones.
                        That's where I picked up it's not a crushy type of mix. It can give crushy effects but it's more like a fun, flirty social and sexual mix.

I know about A1 not in it because I asked Garry himself. I also have NAG.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

That's where I picked up it's not a crushy type of mix. It can give crushy effects but it's more like a fun, flirty social and sexual mix.

I know about A1 not in it because I asked Garry himself. I also have NAG.
                          I read it was a crush formula but I don't see it
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross you wrote "I read it was a crush formula but I don't see it"

What is it that you are not seeing? And are you referring to Nude or NAG or A1 or something else?

Comment

Nude. Honestly I'm likely the minority here. But when I wore it I would just be treated like shit by everyone around me
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I read it was a crush formula but I don't see it
                                Actually, it's attraction not crush.

"NUDE is designed for attraction success by people who actually use their own products."

Comment

Primross This clarifies. So I think I've read this can happen to some men. In that when they wear Nude, they are not respected or taken seriously.

If this was happening to me, I would go with alpha/respect/status pheromones.

Women can develop attraction or crushes for a number of reasons. If you are a man who is respected by other men, or if you are perceived in her eyes as a strong man, then she might develop a strong attraction to you.

Have you looked at Ascend (without copulins) or APi?

Are there other alpha/respect/status formulas you have considered?

Also... I say this without criticism... and without judgment... how is your self-esteem? If a person's self-esteem is low, others might treat them poorly.

Comment

Primross This clarifies. So I think I've read this can happen to some men. In that when they wear Nude, they are not respected or taken seriously.

If this was happening to me, I would go with alpha/respect/status pheromones.

Women can develop attraction or crushes for a number of reasons. If you are a man who is respected by other men, or if you are perceived in her eyes as a strong man, then she might develop a strong attraction to you.

Have you looked at Ascend (without copulins) or APi?

Are there other alpha/respect/status formulas you have considered?

Also... I say this without criticism... and without judgment... how is your self-esteem? If a person's self-esteem is low, others might treat them poorly.
                                    I have wolf that does the job. I have had a sample of ascent -cops and it was hit and miss. Had my eye on API for a while but yet to make a purchase
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross As much as I like PXS, I would say if you find something that works, use it until you find something better.

Wolf was the first one I got online (I was buying mine from a local vendor until he disappeared. His stuff was awesome, so I felt sad when he went missing.) But then someone told me about LAL. Then PXS. Then Pheromone Treasures.

Wolf works! I still have a bottle. If Wolf is working for you, I'd encourage you to use that and keep experimenting.

Ascend I did like. But I got mine without copulins. I think most people get copulins though.

APi has been good to me, too.

Comment

Still have yet to get Wolf. I only have Bad Wolf.

Comment

Bloodburn Wolf is great! I can wear it anywhere! Date, professional situation, hanging out with friends, everyday wear, etc.

No need to think about it. Just put it on and go.

I got it unscented in a bulb dropper for easier measuring.

That's one thing I like about Garry at LAL, he's very respectful of people's bottle and scent preferences.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X