yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Nude by Liquid Alchemy Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude by Liquid Alchemy Labs

What have people found as effective dosages for Nude?

i find that 2-3 drops is efficient enough for me
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Thank you! I've been messing around with it for a few weeks and wanted some confirmation. As much as I like LAL, there is so little guidance on dosage. So to hear from an experienced mone user about dosage is a big help. I've used any where from 3 to 5 drops, so knowing that 2 to 3 is working for you is very helpful.

Comment

Xcc wow 3 - 5 drops huh? never tried that range before.. have you ever OD'ed or went ghosting?
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Ghosting is something I'm uncertain of... what I mean is that the number of times I've ghosted have been few if any. I know there is this conventional wisdom of too much mone leading to people avoiding you or people being overloaded or you becoming invisible, but I'm skeptical about it because I've used fairly high dosages of some formulas and not ghosted.

Now I do have a friend who put on I don't know how many drops of Bad Wolf... I think it was more than 20... and then he went to a meetup, and the women there just got really defensive around him. The men were polite to him, but as soon as the women started showing up, the men ditched my friend to chase the women. So I don't know if he ghosted, but all that heavy duty alpha probably got the women defensive. But was he ignored? No. In fact a few women were following him around that night.

What are your thoughts on ghosting or overdosing?

Comment

Xcc for me ghosting and overdosing has a slight difference between each other, although they both happen because of super high dosages that your body can take.

overdosing -- causes aggression within self or from surroundings / depressed, emo, down-spirited / sensitive and emotional (bad kinds)

ghosting -- invisibility cloak effect, people ignore or avoid you like as if you are not there / depressed, emo, down-spirited / sensitive and emotional (bad kinds)

as can you can see from above, the difference between them depends on that particular high dosage mones that you applied. some causes ghosting while some causes what we call as the OD effect.

that's what my experiences have taught me so far.
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I've occasionally see aggression from others, but the formulas that I've been wearing when that happened varied. Thank you for telling me this! I just learned something new!

Comment

I find it really hard to swallow this hypothesis, that suggests wearing too much of a pheromone will cause people to ignore you. I have personally experimented with bad wolf starting with 6 drops going upto 30 drops. I dosed 30 drops on a date with a swedish girl once she wouldnt let go of my hand all night. This was more to do with my charisma and charm which swept her of her feet then the pheromone. However my point is the overdosing did not make her runaway. I had an identical experience when I dated a russian girl.

Comment

Still don't get why people come here and ask about other company's products, but here are my notes on NUDE:

Garry recommended 4-8 DROPS OF NUDE, and I do think the more the better for this product.

DP + Nude is a really good combo

Should mix well with DP at 3:1

----- I received a sample vial of Nude with my order of wolf and decided to try it this weekend. I was with some friends on a road trip and we made a stop in Omaha for the night. I had the vial in my bag and decided to try it out on our night on the town.

I tilted the vial to get about 3-4 drops out of it onto my palm then rubbed it into my chest, wrists and elbow pit. We decide to go to a bar just down the road from our hotel. We grab our drinks and find a table outside. We are sitting there talking and this girl walks up (late 20's to early 30's) and starts talking to us. Tells us she was in military and had a great body to show for it. Great tits and ass.

We are talking to her for about 10 mins and she squats next to me and I tell her to grab a chair. Instead of grabbing a chair she sits in my lap. Both friends I am with just drop their jaws. I'm in shock myself how comfortable she was with me. So we have a few drinks and she just deeply stares at me and talks to me while on my lap the entire time. Telling me stories about her with girls, her sexual preferences ...

The night progresses and we decide to go to a strip club. I ask her to go but she wants stay at the bar as she was waiting on a friend to arrive. Before I leave I goto the restroom and walk out to see her before i'm leaving. Went in for a kiss and got it with no hesitation, get her number and we agree if she visits my town to give me a ring. If I would have stayed i'm sure more would have happened. I was running the show with her.

A woman walking up out of nowhere, talking to me and then sitting on my lap at a bar is pretty unheard for me. I don't do too bad with the ladies but I am 100% positive this was the Nude working amazingly. Definitely a hit and I will be buying a bottle of nude. (RJH_STL84)

----- When it comes to pheromones, I know you have to really keep an eye out for subtle hits and cues sometimes. I've never really experienced too many in-your-face, obvious hits. But that was until I started using Nude. My first day of application (4 drops- around neck) was FILLED with non-stop hits. I work at a grocery store and as soon as I walked into our break room, all the girls stopped what they were doing and proceeded to talk to me. Strong eye contact, obvious flirting, hair twirling, lots of laughing, one girl even called me "big boy". One of the cute cashiers was just blah-blah-blah the entire time. She even clearly pretended that her back was hurting so she can lean forward in front of me and give me a better look at her boobs. Like numerous times. She made sure to get my attention each time. This is the most powerful phero that I've used so far. Hands down.

Have you guys experienced these types of blatant hits with Nude or even any other pheromone?(LUKETHIGHWALKER)

----- The more Nude you wear, the more attractive you become, try 8 drops some day and you'll be amazed. One of the under-rated mones IMO.

Good to hear a solid report. (RUSSIAN WOLF)

----- Nude has given me pretty solid hits too, I just slathered it all over to see if I would overdose not sure how many drops that equated too but women would stare at you like crazy and if I even just looked at them with a straight face they would have a huge smile on their face and that NEVER happens when looking at girls. Another time I put some nude on was before heading to work and was on the sky-train and wow all the women surrounded me and there was plenty of room on the sky-train to not be surrounding me, this was just last week. (STARZJK)

NUDE: I'd say about 5-8 drops, spread across my forearms wrists, top of hands and neck. It's dries fairly quickly and I like to top it off with a nice Cologne. Not sure if that helps with diffusion, but in my mind it does.

It's social and sexy in a bottle. Women are always twirling their hair or stretching to show their midriff, and it stimulates conversation to the point they hate to see you leave and get excited when they see you again. Almost is trance like, where they expose things you wouldn't tell a stranger the first time meeting them. Doesn't have any depressing side effects either. (RUSSIANWOLF)

Comment

4-5 drops for me.

Comment

YourAGreatGuy 30 drops of Bad Wolf?! I've only been up to 20. Should I go to 40 and out do you?

I'm always a bit hesitant to think I ghosted or overdosed. I tend to look for other explanations and try again.

What do you think happened at 30 drops that maybe couldn't have happened at 10? Have you noticed a ceiling effect (effects maxing out at a certain dose), or is more better?

With regards to Nude, I generally wear 5 drops. I've gone as high as 10 but I'm not sure it was any better than 5. However, if Garry said 8, I should try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                        YourAGreatGuy 30 drops of Bad Wolf?! I've only been up to 20. Should I go to 40 and out do you?

I'm always a bit hesitant to think I ghosted or overdosed. I tend to look for other explanations and try again.

What do you think happened at 30 drops that maybe couldn't have happened at 10? Have you noticed a ceiling effect (effects maxing out at a certain dose), or is more better?

With regards to Nude, I generally wear 5 drops. I've gone as high as 10 but I'm not sure it was any better than 5. However, if Garry said 8, I should try it again.
                        XCC I love taking things to the extreme hence the super high dosage. I "upped" the dosage to see whether there was correlation, my conclusions were it depends on how much the woman is into you. There was definitely a higher attraction the higher the dose. Having said that I do not recommend showering a whole bottle of bad wolf on yourself !

Comment

YourAGreatGuy I like to apply extreme dosages to experiment. The thing is with high levels of Enone (like in Bad Wolf), a woman can become over stimuled if she is sexually inexperienced or uneasy with her sexual feelings. I've found women who have a history of having long term boyfriend(s) of 1 year or more (i.e., a steady sex life), usually respond well to high amounts of Enone. Usually this includes women over 24 years old.

Women from strict religious backgrounds or little dating history, I've found tend to feel a bit agitated or will get very quiet (shy) because they are over stimulated.

Comment

I can't get a handle on nude. I have a roller bottle. Any suggestions for a mix
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

What about NAG?? How does it compare to something like Xist?
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I don't think they are similar also nag is like 150 bucks
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I don't know what you mean by "can't get a handle on nude". Personally, I don't use roller bottles. I use bulb droppers. Easier to measure the amount.

If Nude isn't working for you, remember that LAL has a very generous return policy.

As for NAG versus Xist. I've not used NAG, but based on the ingredients they are different in intensity, mainly because NAG likely has much more andronstenone in it. Both are supposed to develop crushes in women.

I'd encourage you to go to houseofpheromones and pheromonepro to read reviews, as I find them informative.

Comment

Well I couldn't notice much of an impact of the product. IDK if a1 works well for me
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross Regarding A1... I don't think Xist or Nude or NAG have A1 in them. I think LAL formulas sold to men generally do not have A1.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                        Primross Regarding A1... I don't think Xist or Nude or NAG have A1 in them. I think LAL formulas sold to men generally do not have A1.
                                        Cool good to know
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X