yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you know if aqua vitae is the direct competitor for evolve or domination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know if aqua vitae is the direct competitor for evolve or domination?

That reminds me idle I'm sure you are more versed in everything pheromones than me. Do you know if aqua vitae is the direct competitor for evolve or domination? Or maybe something else really cool that I don't even know about?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

I'm not trying to start anything with XS or any competitors. I read an old thread that got a little petty. I have limited experience with pheromones, so I've tried to do research on third party sites. But let's be honest, we never really know if it truly is an unbiased opinion. I trust this forum, and everyone I've met with PheromoneXS. I'm sure others that are more experienced have an opinion. I just really want to give my business to XS, and I've read about "great" products from other companies as well though.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I've not used Domination, but I have used Evolve and Aqua Vitae. Evolve and Aqua Vitae are two different formulas in many ways.

First, I would recommend going to houseofpheromones and pheromonepro and reading reviews for Evolve and Aqua Vitae. I found them helpful.

Personally, I love Evolve. It's sexual yet nonscary. In other words, those concerning potential intimidation side effects are lacking. I wouldn't wear it to work though.

Aqua Vitae is strong! Probably best for night clubs or bars. Probably not for work.

Comment

Nice that's exactly the info I'm looking for. Xcc to the rescue again. I will definitely be leaning on you and your experience again. House of pheromones is the reason why I'm here. The XiSt, Evolve, and over all review of XS as well. I wan't something that's sexually strong, threesome strong, hell tensome strong, but doesn't say hey I might tie you up in a van down by the river.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Alright there is a post about a "threesome formula". Hang on...

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Ok... you may have to dig around in this thread but here is something to get you started...

A lot of guys have asked me for something a bit more subtle like Ammo, but not quite as subtle - LOL. I made this blend for a friend in NYC who loved Ammo, but

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook On the finer points of sexual pheromones...

There are GOALS that state if a pheromone is sexual. For example, formulas with high levels of androstenone are generally sexually arousing to women. But it's more complicated than that. Some women will be repelled by high levels androstenone because they are not near ovulation. Other women will be highly draw to high levels of androstenone because they are ovulating or are about to ovulate. However, sex with a woman who wants you when you are wearing high amounts of androstenone and is about to ovulate or is ovulating may disappear on you quickly because the only thing that stimulated her was the sexual draw. Some women will be repelled or freaked out by high levels of androstenone because they have too many conflicting emotions about sex and/or feeling sexual about a man they hardly know.

Some formulas are sexual even though their GOALS are not sexual, like perhaps FLIRTING playful social. Like Taboo. But why would they be sexual? Because some women would find you so fun, they want to be around you more, and then they really like you, and then they want sex.

So for some women... sexual stimulation may lead to sex. For others, that FLIRTING feeling will lead to sex. I think idle posted on this, too.

Dig around this thread:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...goals-question

and you should find something in more ways than one.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Now as an example, notice how the 2 sprays of Xist with 2 sprays of Taboo ended in a threesome. Now if you check the GOALS for those pheromones, you'll see INTIMATE flirting playful for XiSt, and FLIRTING playful social for Taboo. There was a sexual event (the threesome) but there is no "sexual" in the GOALS for XiSt and Taboo. So how did sex happen? Because for women, other things may be sexual. Sexual pheromones do not necessarily lead to sex. Pheromones with GOALS other than sexual can lead to sex. Complicated, I know.

(note to clarify: I think xs113 is Taboo.)

Comment

113 beta? is that right? Has the name been changed? I can't find 113 anywhere. Do you have any experience with PSE? I also can't seem to find that. I must not be looking in the right place.

Comment

XS is not against competitors. In fact, we have a thread where you can openly speak about your experiences with products purchased from other vendors and even compare them to the products you purchased here.

There are many clients who prefer some products from other vendors for certain results and others from us for other specific results. Most of our clients who have been using pheromones for centuries experiment with other companies and speak about it here

It is not what you do but how you do it, if you express yourself respectfully and properly on the forum not attacking anyone or any negative bashing XS does not mind

I am not sure what thread you read but it all depends on the history, you may not know the backstory behind it and just assumed that we have issues with other companies and that speaking about them is forbidden

NO NO NO NO NO

Also, Idle is our tech guy and an awesome stay at home dad. Things can get super busy in the life of the XS staff. He is not on the forum looking at every thread that comes in and knee deep in ensuring everything runs smoothly at XS in a technical sense. If he doesn't reply to a thread immediately or see it, please think positively, most likely he did not see it

IT'S ALL GOOD

Comment

Thanks KateD i think the thread I'm referring to involved another vendor coming on here to defend himself and products. I just didn't want to start anything. But I'm still looking for that orgy in a bottle. While I got you here did Taboo used to be XS113, and is there a such thing as PSE? One more question what do you think or know about all those $15.97 molecules like dienone, rone, and all those? I'm just thinking that I could get more for my money that way. But then again maybe that's for the experienced user.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I should have been more specific. Taboo was xs113 when being tested.

PSE is here:

It brings out the most interesting side of a woman we have ever seen. My ex girlfriend not only was taking me home that night for a roll in the sheets that she promised, rather loudly at a crowded party, would be a night to remember and one without sleep. She also implied she was open to a threes

I do have experience with it. I did post a review of it:

I applied 3 sprays. I noticed that women as I talked with them would gradually stand closer to me. They tended to laugh. They made more verbal disclosures,

If you think it's an easy ticket to fast sex, you'll probably see other wise. Some people swear by PSE. Some people swear at PSE.

Comment

• RTBoss
                          RTBoss commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lol, I love the last sentence.

Ragnar Lothbrook a molecule for 15.97 sounds like a great deal, right? But what is the concentration in micrograms per spray OR micrograms per drop? Does the company verify the purity of the molecule by a third party independent laboratory? Do they have the results available on request? Is the micrograms per spray (or drop) in an effective dose for what you want? If so or if not, then how much do you need to apply?

If you are in a rush to have sex or orgy in a bottle, PSE is likely NOT the solution you are looking for.

Here's what I would do if I was wanting sex really fast:

1) Shower and groom

2) Apply recommended amount of Evolve spray

3) Go to a local bar

4) Apply social skills

For me, that would most likely work.

Comment

The molecules sprays I'm talking about are from XS. I just saw that they were the least expensive, or biggest mark down, like maybe they are trying to get rid of them?

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Look carefully at the advert and the options. Again look at the micrograms per spray (mps) and micrograms per drop (mpd). Make sure you know what is likely an effective dose by doing your research. The more expensive, the more mps or mpd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                              That reminds me idle I'm sure you are more versed in everything pheromones than me. Do you know if aqua vitae is the direct competitor for evolve or domination? Or maybe something else really cool that I don't even know about?
                              AV is good stuff. To me it is VIP status if you know how to drive it. It can be intimidating and rather aloof so I would not recommend it for guys that lack social skills, as it would likely be alienating. Just going by your posts though you seem like a friendly, funny guy so I think it could work well for you. If I had to compare it to any XS product I would say it was closer to Domination then Evolve.

Comment

Thank you, and thank you for the kind words GHOST. I appreciate your help in all things pheromones.

Comment

GHOST Thanks for your post. I've also found Aqua Vita seems to have "truth serum" like properties... like truth serum for the person's personality. Like they reveal who they truly are.

Comment

Alright, so you guys that have used Aqua Vitae, I'm guessing that's a stand alone product. Your not throwing another blend on top of it, or using a cover scent of another cologne are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                                      Alright, so you guys that have used Aqua Vitae, I'm guessing that's a stand alone product. Your not throwing another blend on top of it, or using a cover scent of another cologne are you?
                                      Used solo, wolf scented.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X