yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test PSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test PSE

I applied 3 sprays.

I noticed that women as I talked with them would gradually stand closer to me. They tended to laugh. They made more verbal disclosures, volunteering information about themselves. They would want to keep talking or being around me. Sometimes they would freely disclose personal information like their hopes and dreams.

Big genuine smiles. They tended to be very helpful. One woman approached me later after speaking with me with more ideas about what I was looking for in the shops.

Some appeared to get a bit impatient as time passed, but there was also increased comfort as time passed.

They were generally agreeable. They looked for points of agreement as we talked. They tended to be more passive, like their mind was in neutral, the more we talked. They appeared comfortable with me casually touching them. They seemed to become more still as time passed.

They tended to follow my lead in the conversation. Their body language was mostly open. Definitely this is an attention grabber. It also tended to sustain their attention.

They also seemed to want to move, like it was mildly activating.

Some women were blushing slightly.

Pupil dilation varied from no dilation to almost full dilation.

They tended to make lots of hand gestures.

Verbally open, followed my lead about personal topics of conversation.

Some tried to find agreement with my values. They looked for commonalities in my opinions

They seemed to say what was on their mind (verbal disinhibitor).

I wondered if they had a hard time thinking clearly.

The effects on my self were noticeable. I occasionally had that butterflies feelings in my stomach. Women looked cuter (beautifier). I felt bold and slightly disinhibited. I also felt a bit light headed, sometimes giddy, very content, and often happy. It seemed to create physical sensations in me (which I already listed). I also tended to say what was on my mind.

I wonder if this inclines people to feel physical sensations associated with extreme happiness and silliness. In other words, those physical sensations spontaneously happen and/or are more likely to happen because the body is more sensitive and open to experiencing those sensations.

I would guess this is a verbal disinhibitor that can create mild to moderate relaxed euphoria.

Still running pre?

Comment

Btw I'm giving pre and impaxs another go. Ridnt have much luck with impaxs before but worth another try. Definitely saw potential with pse though. I think with pse it takes some time to kick in.

Comment

waiting for mine to reach.
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

kingtut savage I still have PSE, but I have not used it lately because I have a number of others I am testing.

My thoughts are PSE: disinhibitor. Probably good idea for the bed room.

I think sexnificant said he used PSE with SOB... Is that right sexnificant ?

I also thought I saw GHOST used PSE with Impaxs... Is that right GHOST ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            kingtut savage I still have PSE, but I have not used it lately because I have a number of others I am testing.

My thoughts are PSE: disinhibitor. Probably good idea for the bed room.

I think sexnificant said he used PSE with SOB... Is that right sexnificant ?

I also thought I saw GHOST used PSE with Impaxs... Is that right GHOST ?
            Yep PSE is fantastic for wild bedroom action.

2-3 sprays Impaxs + 2-3 sprays pse + 30-60 MCG Etrione is my number 1 night club mix.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your recipe! Where can you get Etrione? (That's androstenetrione, right?)

By the way... very personal question if you don't want to answer it, I understand... I'm interested in mixes that tempt women to come back again for more... do the women you use this mix with come back for more or do they disappear?

Comment

Pse with na was good

Comment

kingtut savage

1) I am guessing that na is Nude Alpha?

2) You have experimented quite a bit! Thank you because PSE is not the easiest one to work with.
                  What have you found useful with it? I've seen so far Taboo, Impaxs, and now Nude Alpha. I think it was also GHOST and/or 2000GT who pointed out Taboo or Impaxs with PSE.

3) What are your thoughts as to why PSE seems to work well for some people and not others?

Comment

Pse is beta mix so i think is just matter of dosage.
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

sexnificant That part about dosage I had not thought of. Thank you for the idea!

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your recipe! Where can you get Etrione? (That's androstenetrione, right?)

By the way... very personal question if you don't want to answer it, I understand... I'm interested in mixes that tempt women to come back again for more... do the women you use this mix with come back for more or do they disappear?
                        Yes its Androstenetrione. I bought a bottle from Steve a while back.

Yes I've had women come back for more after on multiple occasions. However I have not wanted these to develop into a long term relationship.

Comment

It doesn't seem that -etrione is in any of Steve's mixes. Interesting.

Comment

GHOST I went looking for -etrione awhile back and it was just no-where!

Thank you for your replies, especially for answering the more personal question and so specifically. When someone posts on here that their pheromone mix led to sex, I always have that question in my mind about it leading to something more, or repeat sex, or was it a ONS? I'm uninterested in ONS so knowing that you used that mix and it led to women wanting to come back to you, that makes it relevant relative to my desires. Thank you, GHOST ! I consistently appreciate your posts because they are full of knowledge!

Comment

RTBoss Could be, but also there is the "disclaimer" that "not all ingredients may be listed".

Comment

RTBoss Could be, but also there is the "disclaimer" that "not all ingredients may be listed".
                                Right...but not to publicly list it once, or offer it for sale individually in the store? I wonder if it's one of the XSP or XSR molecules.

Comment

RTBoss Ummmmm... You're thinking... I'm telling on you...

Comment

The best phero stacked with pse, for me was nude alpha. Definitely turned up the sexual side of na for sure as with na sometimes they get horny while other times they just get clingly for only God knows why. Pse made na more sexual every time for me.

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for that useful information!

What was the difference between the ones who got horny and the ones that got clingy? Was it age? Ethnicity? Personality? How you met them? Something else?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                                        It doesn't seem that -etrione is in any of Steve's mixes. Interesting.
                                        It's in P-bomb but it seems Steve has removed the ingredients from the website and yes it is also one of the xsp molecules. PM me if you want to know which one.
                                        Last edited by GHOST; 07-23-2016, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X