yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

REVIEW AV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
    I do like the LAL range of products. Garry is a funny guy I have to say hes comical at times when he replies to questions on mail
    Course, I like LAL products and support in spanish, is more easy communication for me!

Comment

Angelo, have you tried the gel? In my experience, it's even better than the liquid.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
        Angelo, have you tried the gel? In my experience, it's even better than the liquid.
        Nope, i hope try... is more quick or more hits?why is better? thanks
        Last edited by angelo777; 03-11-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Angelo, I have found that it is better buffered. The hits are actually stronger, my theory is due to the gel carrier. Easier to wear during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
            Angelo, I have found that it is better buffered. The hits are actually stronger, my theory is due to the gel carrier. Easier to wear during the day.

Thanks, I will try gel! I like you opinion about gel!

Comment

Comment

3 drops aqua vitae
                2 dops love boat

I went to look for work and I had crazy hits, one of them with a security guard, I asked my name, if I was married and behaved flirtatious

Comment

@angelo777: Welcome back, and glad to hear you are better from the accident.
                  Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                  LPMP: TLG
                  Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                  Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                  PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                  Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post
                    3 drops aqua vitae
                    2 dops love boat

I went to look for work and I had crazy hits, one of them with a security guard, I asked my name, if I was married and behaved flirtatious
                    Hi angelo777, good news you are ok, how was the other hits, interest in AV.
                    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                    Xsr89
                    Barely legal spray (unscented)
                    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                    Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

Hi angelo777, good news you are ok, how was the other hits, interest in AV.
                      Yes, I fine, thanks for ask!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X