yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

REVIEW AV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
    What's the highest dose you used? I wore 12 drops one night...Got me severely agitated, so I know it was diffusing. First time I saw multiple hits off it. Maybe trying going sky high on dosage. I've also heard AV/Xist is awesome, but I've never combined them.
    With 2 or 3 drops is excellent!, in my opinion 12 drops too much

Comment

You do what works for you. If that's 12 for me, and 2 for you - then that's that. I have a friend who uses ***20*** and has a great night out, every time.

Comment

You do what works for you. If that's 12 for me, and 2 for you - then that's that. I have a friend who uses ***20*** and has a great night out, every time.
        20? wow, very fast it ends AV, hehe

Comment

eurodroper or bulb droper?

Comment

I have a roller applicator, as that's how the product comes. I think he got the same AV I did - when Voodoo was released, the first 100 customers or so got a free 5 mL of AV unscented. That being the case, I have removed the applicator and used a bulb dropper. I assume his dosage is by bulb dropper as well, but I'd have to ask to confirm.

Comment

I have a roller applicator, as that's how the product comes. I think he got the same AV I did - when Voodoo was released, the first 100 customers or so got a free 5 mL of AV unscented. That being the case, I have removed the applicator and used a bulb dropper. I assume his dosage is by bulb dropper as well, but I'd have to ask to confirm.
              ok, I have a bulb dropper, for me, its more easy the application

Comment

The rollon is "easy," it's just not accurate or precise. I can't stand making sure the roller ball is wet with product, and then having to count the swipes and length of swipes to know what dosage I'm getting.

Comment

The rollon is "easy," it's just not accurate or precise. I can't stand making sure the roller ball is wet with product, and then having to count the swipes and length of swipes to know what dosage I'm getting.

For me it was difficult to roll on(My fist buy, I was use roll on) , I preferred to bulb dropper

Comment

What was difficult about it? Was the product not wetting the roller ball sufficiently?

Comment

What was difficult about it? Was the product not wetting the roller ball sufficiently?
                      Yes, that was my problem, and because is not easy to control the dose, at least for me, sorry for my english is very bad!, I looking for courses to learn how to have better English and also communicate better

Comment

Your English is not bad! It's not an easy language to learn. There is an app/website called Memrise that is supposed to help you learn different English words. You may want to look into that and see if it's helpful.

Comment

Your English is not bad! It's not an easy language to learn. There is an app/website called Memrise that is supposed to help you learn different English words. You may want to look into that and see if it's helpful.
                          Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

i dont understand how some people can have such high dosage like above 5 drops.. i started with 2-3 drops and i have never been able to increase my dosage.. AV is really strong for me..
                            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I've varied my dosages of Aqua Vita over the times I've used it. Although I like it, I would rather pay the extra $18 or so and get Bad Wolf. I like BW better than AV.

Comment

Xcc Both have its own strengths and weaknesses.. for BW sometimes i do get aggressions from my guy friends while AV does not..
                                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Fascinating! For me, it's just the opposite! That's why I tell people: do your research, read the reviews, read posts, then you have to try it to see how it works for YOU! With BW, never had aggression. With AV, sometimes get a bit of hostility. Thanks for your post! You've got quite a bit of experience, to say the least!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                                    i dont understand how some people can have such high dosage like above 5 drops.. i started with 2-3 drops and i have never been able to increase my dosage.. AV is really strong for me..
                                    I started with 4 drops and then learned the lesson, down to 2 and is perfect for me!

Comment

angelo777 i know right? I'm just really surprised that i find lots of bros out there in the forums having dosage like 5-15 drop.. crazy! i'm sure if i put on that much of AV here, i will get reported to the police for being a creepy pervert hahahaha
                                      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I have Aqua Vitae scented in the roll on bottle. It works but it's very inconsistent. I started dabbing it when I first received a sample vial, and it seemed to work, then I ordered the full bottle, and at first I was getting hits. I was rolling about two inches to each side of my neck/jaw line. But then it became very inconsistent, seems like it stopped working for me. I started increasing the dosage to about 5 inches to each side of neck, and haven't noticed much. I also started shaking the bottle vigorously before applying it. Could also be, as some say, that you need to have very good game when approaching the ladies. But most of the time I put it on during the day. Will have to try it out at night at a club or bar, but that is not something I do much of nowadays.

Should probably get a bulb dropper and try using drops instead of the roll on applicator and see how that goes. Another thing is that I'm not too fond of the scent it comes in, and I wonder if that may be a reason why it doesn't get as much hits from other people. Maybe it would get better reactions if it came in a different scent. Wolf smells nice, I have a sample vial of it. I should had requested AV in Wolf scent, but I didn't know such request could be made at the time I placed my order.
                                        Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                                        Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                                        LPMP: TLG
                                        Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                                        Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                                        PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                                        Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
                                          Should probably get a bulb dropper and try using drops instead of the roll on applicator and see how that goes. Another thing is that I'm not too fond of the scent it comes in, and I wonder if that may be a reason why it doesn't get as much hits from other people. Maybe it would get better reactions if it came in a different scent. Wolf smells nice, I have a sample vial of it. I should had requested AV in Wolf scent, but I didn't know such request could be made at the time I placed my order.
                                          Yes! Garry has a very good track record with me of honoring my requests when I order at LAL. I too didn't know you could make such requests until someone told me. When I got AV, I got it in a bulb dropper. As you may know, he has multiple scents to choose from (but I get mine unscented). If I had to pick a scent, Bad Wolf scent is my favorite!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X