yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

REVIEW AV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me no one hit with AV. Maybe it's not my pheromone product.
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Sasharana Take a week off and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
        For me no one hit with AV. Maybe it's not my pheromone product.
        AV is known as "an action man's formula", meaning you must be confident and open women up, and not just sit back and look for hits. I however don't like the scent it comes standard with, so that may also be the case with the people I'm around, I think the standard scent it comes in is Aqua Di Gio. I tried the cologne, and it didn't go well with my chemistry, as the scent turned quite unpleasant when it settled, so I think that the same happens when I use AV. I don't think the roll applicator is a good choice either, so I might try it using drops and see how that goes, and maybe exchange it for a Wolf scented AV.
        Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
        Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
        LPMP: TLG
        Love Scent: NPA, SOE
        Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
        PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
        Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

DssMaster I am action man) Very very) But maybe I don't understand this product maybe I use it wrong
          Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal

Comment

Sasharana

These articles helped me understand AV better.

But as you'll soon discover, Aqua Vitae, while extremely powerful... may also be one the most difficult pheromone products to use.

Personally, I'd rather use Bad Wolf because it seems that Bad Wolf is improved AV.

Comment

Xcc Thank you! I will read this attentively and write about results

Comment

Yes, like I and many others said, AV is a hard product to figure out. Bad Wolf might work for you, or not. That's the thing about these products, one might work great for one person, and not work at all for someone else. I still haven't given up on AV, I just need some time to go out to a club/or bar and test it there. Mostly all of my AV testing has been during the day. It could be that it is too sexual for me to put on during the day, and in turn it makes women uncomfortable.
                Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150

Comment

DssMaster Good insight about it possibly being too sexual for daytime. I'd encourage you to read the articles at the links above.

When I wear AV during the day, I "buffer" it with something such as Nude or A1. Think "socials" as potential buffers too.

Comment

Yes I agree I should try something like A-1 to buffer it. That combo is recommended here;

It also recommends to use drops instead of the roll on applicator.

Comment

DssMaster Yes I agree. Garry at LAL has been great with me about honoring my requests such as having a bulb dropper instead of a roll on. Drops are easier to measure.

Comment

And now I see how it works I use 10 inch roll of AV and 4 drops of BW. And sexual vibes and actions with my wife was happens))) after long pause...

Comment

Sasharana AV plus BW would be a strong alpha mix and very sexual. Am I correct in understanding your wife liked it?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                            Sasharana AV plus BW would be a strong alpha mix and very sexual. Am I correct in understanding your wife liked it?
                            Yes ) yesterday I make with mix and after 30 minutes we have a sex. It was 2 o clock of the night. We both want to sleep very very strongly. But it happens )

Comment

Sasharana I would never have thought! Thank you for making this contribution! I learn a lot here because people think to do things I wouldn't do. I'd never mix AV with BW. But now, I might consider that. Thanks for posting and thinking different than me!

I'd also encourage you if you get AV again to request a bulb dropper. It's easier to measure exact amounts.

Comment

Found AV to be hit and miss. I personally had to use 6 to 8 drops to see any behavioral impact. Its very possible that the environments I was in, did not help the diffusion of the pheromone.

Comment

AV was my first and go to pheromone; it generates IOIs and attraction for me, but i find that I need to act or make the move for anything to happen. Some of the most memorable reactions was from AV

Comment

Pheronoob I'd encourage you to go to the houseofpheromones and pheromonepro websites to read his reveiws of AV

Comment

With AV you have to act the part:wear good clothes,confident,fearless and social.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                        Pheronoob I'd encourage you to go to the houseofpheromones and pheromonepro websites to read his reveiws of AV
                                        Yes, houseofpheromones and pheromonepro Write about AV and other pheromones, its good site!

Comment

I do like the LAL range of products. Garry is a funny guy I have to say hes comical at times when he replies to questions on mail

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X