yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

VOODOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

Good idea!, or voodoo + Xist + A1
    Hey, angelo777 how many drops/sprays/mcg of each of those do you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
      16 drops??? Dude, I'm surprised you didn't chase anyone away. I can't wear more than 4 of 5 drops without getting a headache from the scent.
      I really dislike that scent as well. I like the Bad Wolf, Wolf, and Possess scents quite a bit but the Voodoo scent seems like it is related to the Wolf and Bad Wolf scents but with a cheap, soapy overtone that I intensely dislike.

I will still wear it, but not that often and never more than about three drops.
      Last edited by dorfmeister; 12-04-2016, 07:51 PM.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

dorfmeister 2000GT I order all my LAL products unscented. You can also request a scent. So if you order Wolf, you can request it be scented as Bad Wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          dorfmeister 2000GT I order all my LAL products unscented. You can also request a scent. So if you order Wolf, you can request it be scented as Bad Wolf.
          Yes. I have ordered AV in both Wolf and Bad Wolf scents. When I next order Bad Wolf I will get it unscented or maybe in Possess scent.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

Well, to be fair, Voodoo wasn't really doing much for me, nor was I using it as much as I would have wanted so I opted to sell it off. Normally, I go with whatever scent Garry has for his products since he's been known to create the scent to match the profile of the mix in question, to improve the overall effect. I might opt for BW unscented the next time I order a replacement bottle.

Comment

2000GT

What formulas work for you?

Comment

Gagging/awful scent but it gets results - For me its been best with a full-on sexual like SOB or Bad Wolf but good with Evolve or Overdose and with NAG, it seems to help its latent imprinting properties greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by aerostatic View Post
                  latent imprinting properties greatly.
                  What are you noticing as latent imprinting properties?

What's the difference between "imprinting properties" and "latent imprinting properties"?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

Hey, angelo777 how many drops/sprays/mcg of each of those do you recommend?
                    well, I was use 1 drop xist, 2 drops vodoo(Aqua vitae odor) and 1 drop A1 50 Mcg, I love this mix

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                      wore voodoo yesterday 3-4 drops on its own and my sister commented that I smelled like a new born baby.. don't know what the hell does that mean hahaha
                      New born baby is cuddly, likable, and generally emmits musky smell which pleases people. Which confirms that Voodoo scent contains real or near to real musk in it.

Its a complex reaction that escalates in conservative environments or families. Among asians, Indians.
                      Here is another pheromone hit reaction among aunties, sisters and older women- "You are such a fine young guy bring a wife, get married. I will be more than happy to attend your marriage".
                      Its actually a sexual hit. They dont totally mean what they say. They just stack their original reaction with an immediate load of domestic or ethical material, which helps them supress their eroticism or alter egos.

So, whats up with your Voodoo lately?

Comment

whoah.... I got some of the voodoo imbued with magick. This stuff is seriously next level shit, and the blend is certainly aptly named. Lol.

I find it hard to dose the oil because it's a LOT more runny than PXS oils. While trying to get 1 or 2 drops, I end up with 4 or 5. I don't seem to notice any problem with that, however.

Comment

who is gary and whats the name of his website? just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                            Alpha Dream is Gary's company
                            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-20-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                              Thank you Scottie2Hottie

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Garry is actually the owner of Liquid Alchemy Labs

Alpha dream's is owned by Chris

Comment

OIops stand corrected.
                                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-20-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                                    whoah.... I got some of the voodoo imbued with magick. This stuff is seriously next level shit, and the blend is certainly aptly named. Lol.

I find it hard to dose the oil because it's a LOT more runny than PXS oils. While trying to get 1 or 2 drops, I end up with 4 or 5. I don't seem to notice any problem with that, however.
                                    Wow you got it .
                                    Many people request a bulb dropper bottle while ordering LAL products.

To control the runny drops, first put a finger tight on the euro dropper, then loosen a little bit. Press and release until drop falls from the tip of your finger. You will know how much to loosen.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

New born baby is cuddly, likable, and generally emmits musky smell which pleases people. Which confirms that Voodoo scent contains real or near to real musk in it.

Its a complex reaction that escalates in conservative environments or families. Among asians, Indians.
                                      Here is another pheromone hit reaction among aunties, sisters and older women- "You are such a fine young guy bring a wife, get married. I will be more than happy to attend your marriage".
                                      Its actually a sexual hit. They dont totally mean what they say. They just stack their original reaction with an immediate load of domestic or ethical material, which helps them supress their eroticism or alter egos.

So, whats up with your Voodoo lately?
                                      My Voodoo? It has RUN OUT! hahaha definitely climbing up my personal favorite liking chart and not to mention it's versatility with other products!

Do you use Voodoo solo or mixed? and if mixed, what is your fav combo? I've tried A4A + Voodoo and it was hit city!
                                      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post

My Voodoo? It has RUN OUT! hahaha definitely climbing up my personal favorite liking chart and not to mention it's versatility with other products!

Do you use Voodoo solo or mixed? and if mixed, what is your fav combo? I've tried A4A + Voodoo and it was hit city!
                                        I am just planning to buy it. Oh AforA. Never saw anyone combining it with anything or reviewing it around much. Sounds good.
                                        As for PXS substitute, Voodoo+Taboo might do the same, I guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

I am just planning to buy it. Oh AforA. Never saw anyone combining it with anything or reviewing it around much. Sounds good.
                                          As for PXS substitute, Voodoo+Taboo might do the same, I guess?
                                          Exotica is geared toward Asians.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X