yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

VOODOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOODOO

So I am curious about garry's new product, Voodoo. Did anyone try it yet?

I was curious about it too, but I'm not sure if it's Asian safe.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• fdesa12
      fdesa12 commented
      Editing a comment
      If the Asian target is highly Westernized, it wouldn't matter but if not, the E. Asian culture usually emphasizes financial status over aggressive/alpha status.

• kingtut savage
      kingtut savage commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, thanks for clarifying.

• Pandatrooper
      Pandatrooper commented
      Editing a comment
      Voodoo is definitely asian-safe! voodoo is one of my main staple and my wife would be all over me everytime i have it on!

Voodoo just came out so nobody has received it yet, looks like some customers will get it this Friday or Saturday. On Gary's website he says it has "social and sexual components" more along the lines of a imprint product. It did sell out on his website, just goes to show he has a loyal following.

Comment

I bought a bottle. Should be here by Saturday. I have a couple of potential interests I can use it on. I'll let you all know how it works. I think it's going to be similar to xist/cohesion combos but supposedly deeper. Garry and Steve are the only two I buy from since both of their products work the best for me and have good reputations.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        JohnnyB commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah me too, I kinda quit andronics, I love their stuff but its quite expensive

Tell us how it goes.... I am using xist/cohesion regularly now, so deeper is good.
      Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
        I bought a bottle. Should be here by Saturday. I have a couple of potential interests I can use it on. I'll let you all know how it works. I think it's going to be similar to xist/cohesion combos but supposedly deeper. Garry and Steve are the only two I buy from since both of their products work the best for me and have good reputations.
        Have you received your bottle yet? What are your first impressions?

Comment

Not yet, it's out for delivery today and my next viable chance to test it won't be till Thursday. Most likely will be stuck in the office till then and no one comes to the office much so, no chances to test. Initial reviews from PT seem encouraging but I'll reserve judgement till I've tried it myself.

Comment

I myself got a bottle, couldn't resist the hype of a good Imprinter.
            I'll see how it compares to the XS stuff I use for imprinting ha.

Comment

I wanted to order some but they are still out of stock

Comment

• kingtut savage
                kingtut savage commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here. I was specifically looking to purchase voodoo, but they were out when i went as well

Originally posted by JohnnyB View Post
              I wanted to order some but they are still out of stock
              I read at the PT forums that it will be six weeks till Voodoo is back in stock.

Comment

I noticed this is out of stock on the LAL site.

Any thoughts on which XS product this would be most like?
                Bad Wolf

Comment

So far, from what I've seen, I'd say it's somewhat like a combo of Cohesion, Xist and Bliss. There's definitely a social aspect to it as I've seen men be more sociable with me, somewhat similar to XS99/Mascot. As for hits with women, results are inconclusive for me right now as both intended subjects were not around last Thursday for me to test. I tried it on one of my other friends but her sense of smell is completely shot. I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of and I get no response from her, it was more to see how people reacted otherwise. Went to a local bar/chili house, her and I ended up chatting most of the evening away with a guy who randomly sat next to us at the bar and had a few minutes chat with the manager, even started going on about a facebook post he made about Leonard Nimoy as if he and I were good friends. Higher dosages for me (5+ drops) it gets more aggressive for me, even got my heart rate going quite a bit which doesn't happen much. It's different from Xist/Cohesion for imprinting and it sounds like most of the guys on PT are still figuring out the imprinting factor.

Comment

• 2000GT
                    2000GT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Scent plays a factor in delivery of pheros. Garry uses essential oils to help add to the phero effects and to aid the cover scent in diffusion.

• kingtut savage
                    kingtut savage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Okay, i see. So getting scented versions should boost my effects?

• kingtut savage
                    kingtut savage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How about when stacking pheros. Wont tye differenting scents clash with one another, simmilar to mixing regular cologns

It sounded like it might have some things in common with Xist and Cohesion.

I use the Xist/Cohesion combo daily. This sounds like it could be an interesting change of pace every few days from that.
                  Bad Wolf

Comment

it seems for the reviews I read so far on Voodoo it's more social than sexual, but it leaves a lasting impression on the person after being exposed to the mones. Men and women seem to want to start conversations with you even though your a total stranger. I'm thinking this would be useful on first dates or people you know for a short time will open up to you after exposure. I may end up buying a bottle just out of curiosity, you can never have too many social mones.

Comment

If I were to take a guess, I'd say it's 60/40 social/sexual. There's a sexual edge to it but it's very well balanced to the social aspect. The idea is it's an imprinter and there needs to be some sexual edge to it to ensure that you're imprinted on the woman of your choice with a sexual edge, otherwise, it'd probably just be friendzone type of imprinter, which is exactly what we don't want. I accidentally had a mega dose (spilled some on my hands) and there's definitely sexual based pheros in the mix as my confidence skyrocketed to the point of cockiness, as well as my heart rate, but we're talking the equivilent of 5+ drops, probably more. Haven't had a chance to try it out on my intended subjects as I haven't seen them in a few weeks but we'll see what happens next week.

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                        It sounded like it might have some things in common with Xist and Cohesion.

I use the Xist/Cohesion combo daily. This sounds like it could be an interesting change of pace every few days from that.
                        Voodoo does not contain any Androstadienone, so you can combine it with Cohesion in order to get better results.

Comment

could you use a Voodoo, xist and cohesion combo?

Comment

Voodoo definitely has some promise. Me and the others at PT came to a conclusion that first of all, YES it does work!

I have noticed minor levels of imprinting when I approached girls wearing low doses (1-3 bulb drops). It seems that this is best at slightly higher doses and up (4+ drops). At higher doses, it starts to imprint in a timely manner. I use Imprint from Apex at 2 sprays when I wear it. I'd definitely recommend that you use 7 up to maybe 12 drops of Voodoo. With Voodoo, you won't really get too many "out of the ordinary" responses until after you have engaged and are in a 1 on 1 interaction (or in a small group of girls). In a large group? Forget grabbing attention, you gotta do that. Voodoo is definitely a background product with very minor "in your face" effects, but potentially strong effects later. As of right now I have to say it's best paired with a status (at least for me). People are very social around you when wearing Voodoo, but it does not put off a vibe of social dominance. At the same time it's not beta. You can steer it where you want, just know that it doesn't automatically give off an alpha vibe. You gotta do that yourself. I'd say that having used Imprint (which has A-1 as its main driver), Voodoo definitely feels like it lacks something. I will see how it behaves with A-1, but I'd say it's almost a no brainer.

As for an "ultimate imprinting combo", I'd think Voodoo + Xist + A1/Crush/Cohesion OR Voodoo + Imprint + A1 + Xist would be interesting

Comment

So is it safe to say that Voodoo needs an extra kick? I have noticed some already doing combinations with other products relatively in a short time without fully testing Voodoo on its own. Not sure if this is because their inpatient or not seeing blatant hits from their targets.

Comment

• kingtut savage
                                kingtut savage commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You might have a point. Based o everythig ive read you really do need to let the imprint settle on the target

• Pandatrooper
                                Pandatrooper commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Voodoo is already good on its own but some people likes to see more blatant hits thus adding kicks to their voodoo. I mix BW+Voodoo before and it was awesome! definitely a good bad boy kick!

I just got around to reading this thread and it seems like Voodoo not only suppose to leave an impression on the ladies but have had a lasting impression on the men as well. It is the latest rave and I was glad for the detailed feedback from everyone so I know more about it.

While I am female and won't be purchasing Voodoo it's nice to be up to date about other pheromone vendors and the products that push the science of pheromones and changing lives forward in a good way.

I like the name, wonder how he came up with it. hehehhe

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X