yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

VOODOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panikos View Post
    Despite the fact that I don't like the scent...... there is something really powerful in the Voodoo mix. I have used up to 6 drops as a standalone and/or combined with others. I've heard comments like 'I can smell your cologne on me' ' I cannot forget the scent of your perfume' and more. I would love to hear from people who have tried to combine Voodoo with: Domination, Evolve (oil), SOB (oil), TRUE Instinct (oil), LIIK v2, Ammo 2x (original/world ed.), Ammo (summer ed.).
    Good idea!, or voodoo + Xist + A1

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
      If I were to take a guess, I'd say it's 60/40 social/sexual. There's a sexual edge to it but it's very well balanced to the social aspect. The idea is it's an imprinter and there needs to be some sexual edge to it to ensure that you're imprinted on the woman of your choice with a sexual edge, otherwise, it'd probably just be friendzone type of imprinter, which is exactly what we don't want. I accidentally had a mega dose (spilled some on my hands) and there's definitely sexual based pheros in the mix as my confidence skyrocketed to the point of cockiness, as well as my heart rate, but we're talking the equivilent of 5+ drops, probably more. Haven't had a chance to try it out on my intended subjects as I haven't seen them in a few weeks but we'll see what happens next week.
      excuse me, as it was with voodoo? I curious!

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
        *Way* too much going on there. More like Voodoo + 25mcg P96 + 2.5mcg Estratetraenol + 2.5mcg Beta Androstanol + 25mcg TAA + 25mcg P74 + 50mcg Beta -nol + 15mcg P93 + 5mcg P102 + 7.5mcg MeO-EST + 12.5mcg MeO-NOL + 25mcg Beta-THDOC/P83/15mcg P103. That's assuming no overlap from the Voodoo, and it very well might contain Beta -nol already, which would make your suggested Imprint addition excessive. Who knows? Until some extensive solo testing of Voodoo has been done, combining anything could be risky. Since Garry never reveals any ingredients in his mixes, we'll have to make an educated guess as to just what's in there. I'd say I'm interested in Voodoo, but personally, I think I've already topped anything Garry could possibly achieve as far as imprinting mixes go. Still I might compare Voodoo to my own efforts for simple curiosity if nothing else.
        Damn, you got it down to a science bro. That's what it's all about
        Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
        SXD-9 and Evolve definitely contain TAC, though I was skeptical of the latter at first.

I've never had problems with combining NA with SXD-9, nor with Androsterone Sulfate-containing products such as Bliss and CORE. The slower diffusion has eliminated any problems for me. Also, I suspect SXD-9 contains -etrione already - the beautification is spot-on.

I never had problems with other beautifying molecules either - not Androstatrione and not DHEA/DHEAS at any rate.

What you've experienced is time dilation. I get this from TAC alone, and though I develop a tolerance to that effect over time, it remains to some degree. Perhaps the -etrione is amplifying this effect for you and/or making it readily apparent.
        Time dilation? Whats that? Can't say i know what that is
        Last edited by 2000GT; 11-11-2015, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage

Time dilation? Whats that? Can't say i know what that is
          I have the same doubt that your, I thought it was my bad English!

Comment

just bumping an old thread here..

for those that have voodoo and BadWolf in their arsenal, please do yourself a favor and try it!

tried it last night and it was awesome!

badboy vip type that has imprinting effect that makes people want to listen to you and know more about you!
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

L
              Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
              just bumping an old thread here..

for those that have voodoo and BadWolf in their arsenal, please do yourself a favor and try it!

tried it last night and it was awesome!

badboy vip type that has imprinting effect that makes people want to listen to you and know more about you!
              You used this as a combo. What were your dosages? I think RTBoss has used this combo before can't recall his findings. I have to go find the thread

Comment

kingtut savage yes! i tried it 2 days ago and it was amazeballs!

my dosage normally is either 3 drops BW + 2 drops Voodoo or 2 drops BW + 3 drops Voodoo. depending on your motive and target.

try it and let me know how it went bro!
                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I am currently in my office as I am typing this..

VOODOO usage today:
                  2 drops on my wrist and forearems
                  2 drops on my neck

my colleagues seems to be extra quiet today.. like a little shy.. and when i do initiate conversations, they'll then start talking non-stop, telling me their private matters..

even my boss that normally doesnt share much of his private matters, calls me just now into his room and he started asking me what might be a good anniversary gift for his wife! this definitely never happened before!

my colleagues are around 28-35 years old and my boss is around 35-40 years old, just fyi.
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Can you please tell us more about what happened with your Bad Wolf and Voodoo combo?

Comment

Xcc Just applied BW+Voodoo combo again last weekend and that I am in love with the constant hits this combo gets!

Went to a club this time with 2 guy friends of mine, none of them knows about me having pheromones on.

The moment I get into the club, as we were walking to our table accompanied by our bottle service girl, I received deep intense looks from 2-3 girls that checked me out from head to toe. I smiled and I know it is going to be a fun night.

The bottle service girl kept asking me and communicating with me the whole night (asking what I would like to order for the table. mixers and etc). Even till the end, when the bill came, she came straight to me and hand me over the bill assuming I'll be the one settling it (being seen as a bad boy alpha is so awesome).

At one point of time, one of my friends got really curious and asked me if I frequented the club because he felt that the people around our table just can't stop looking at our direction and girls were surrounding our table. I just shrugged, smiled and told him maybe it's just one of our lucky nights

I then made sure "happy endings" happened to all of us. Both of my friends concur that they will only go back to that club if it's with me since none of the happy things would happen normally without me hahahhaa.

Conclusion: this combo makes you feel like a bad-ass alpha that people want to talk to you and get to know you. Girls that hit on you will definitely be above your standard (8 to 9 kinds). That club night I got my happy ending with that bottle service girl who is at least a 9.
                      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Okay, that is very helpful. Now, dosages... I've seen recommendations as low as 2 to 4 drops of Voodoo up to 7 to 12 drops. What do you think?

As for BW, I love that! When I walk into a store and wear BW, I get treated like the owner. I think of it as my Cloak of Royalty. BW for me is like super VIP status. Never had a problem with people being intimidated or aggressive. I've wore up to 5 drops in public and up to 10 just around the house. How much BW do you wear?

Comment

Xcc my favorite dosage is 3 drops BW + 3-4 drops voodoo
                          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I'd never thought to combine BW and Voodoo before. This is quite intriguing! I appreciate you freely giving your knowledge here! Thank you!

Comment

It's interesting because Garry has stated the two shouldn't be mixed together. I've not tries them together since the two default scents clash. I might get a new bottle of bw in voodoo scent next time and try it out.

Comment

2000GT Won't that make the voodoo scent overpowering

Comment

2000GT and kingtut savage Here's my secret... Requests... I have found him very respectful of those requests! If you are concerned about the scents clashing, why not just request they be unscented. I'm guessing they could be given to you unscented because the Voodoo cover scent and Bad Wolf cover scent are sold separately, along with others.

Comment

I've thought about doing unscented or in a different scent and discussed that with Garry. He's stated that there shouldn't be anything wrong going unscented but he feels that the scents for the respective products, are designed to compliment the pheromone effects. I generally try to keep to the designed scents for that exact reason but if you haven't had any issues going unscented, then I may look into that. kingtut savage Not really, I don't need to wear much BW to get the effects I like. Typically I don't wear more than 3 drops of BW or Voodoo and if you wait a while before going out, the scent starts to die down a bit so it's not as strong.

Comment

2000GT I have bought Voodoo unscented (30ml split up into 3 10ml bottles). However, 2 of the 10ml bottles are sealed (just printed some labels for them). I can detect a mild to mid range mone smell. It doesn't really work for me, so if you want a sealed bottle of it you just need to pay for the shipping.

Comment

2000GT I want to make this clear... this post is NOT to put you or anyone else I the spot. I just want an educated answer.

As an experienced pheromone user, you've probably heard that the scent somehow increases the effectiveness of the mones. I've heard that a number of times, but I don't know how people started thinking that was true. Where is the evidence for that?

Even if it has been discussed before, could someone please give a definitive answer because smell is not the same as "impact of pheromones" as far as I know.

XSteveO and idle and fdesa12 and kingtut savage and RTBoss and sexnificant and XyzN and Pandatrooper and ANDROCLES and eternitys_child and elvin.tan77
                                        and GHOST

I'm trying to recall from memory the more experienced mone users to get their attention to get their input on this. I've probably missed a few...

Comment

Xcc to be honest I've always wonders the same thing. I always ordered my pheros unscented. I've made one order from pxs that I got scented, and I didn't notice a difference. In fact felt the scents to be a little overbearing. I much prefer my own scents. I do however love alpha dreams leather and steel scent. It smells similar to a soap I love so it matches me very well. Lal's default scents are decent so I've never felt the need to make a custom order for unscented. Although as much as I love their scent for posses, the scent is way too powerful. The scent of av can be a but overbearing initially but tends to die down. I feel like voodoo is the best smelling phero I've tried so far although I've read that some guys don't like the smell. The only thing with voodoo is that you will occasionally run into someone who is allegic to the scent and they start sneezing uncontrollably. At the end of the day though I prefer to have my pheros unscented and have not seen any connection to a scent and the effectiveness of a product. But don't just take my word for it, I'm sure there are more experienced users who would beg the differ. I'd love to see their reasoning behind it. I don't know everthing. We're all here to learn and get heighten our phero skills.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X