yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

VOODOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wore voodoo yesterday 3-4 drops on its own and my sister commented that I smelled like a new born baby.. don't know what the hell does that mean hahaha
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for your post! Informative and honest, as always. I definitely prefer to get my mones unscented. My skin is so sensitive it would suck to get some scent and be unable to wear the mones because it made my skin itch. Then I'd have a whole bottle of mones I can't use. A number of years ago, there was even an "all natural" scent I got to add to my mones, but even that made my skin itch if I used it for 4 days in a row. So that's why I'm so insistent I getting my mones unscented.

Comment

Pandatrooper I guess that could be interpreted in a number of ways. But I'm guessing that she meant it in a good way. You could always ask Garry at Liquid Alchemy Labs for unscented mones. He does really good at honoring requests! His customer service is awesome!

For a cover scent, I've been using the XSteveO blend of Black Pepper and Nutmeg essential oils that I mix myself. It smells soooooo good! I had to special order the Black Pepper oil from the health food store, but it only took a few days for it to come in

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          2000GT I want to make this clear... this post is NOT to put you or anyone else I the spot. I just want an educated answer.

As an experienced pheromone user, you've probably heard that the scent somehow increases the effectiveness of the mones. I've heard that a number of times, but I don't know how people started thinking that was true. Where is the evidence for that?

Even if it has been discussed before, could someone please give a definitive answer because smell is not the same as "impact of pheromones" as far as I know.

XSteveO and idle and fdesa12 and kingtut savage and RTBoss and sexnificant and XyzN and Pandatrooper and ANDROCLES and eternitys_child and elvin.tan77
          and GHOST

I'm trying to recall from memory the more experienced mone users to get their attention to get their input on this. I've probably missed a few...
          Just my two cents on this one:

Scent doesn't necessarily increase the impact of pheros, but they do have a sort of memory impact and supplement the effects of pheros. As you're reading this, think about the first memory that comes to mind when you think about the smell of roses. Scent is tied to memory and having a consistent scent for your phero use can have a long term impact with your subjects, if you're looking for a long term impact. What I mean is this, I only use three colognes, all by Creed. With the exception of Voodoo and BW, I use none other. I have a summer cologne (GIT), an every day/work cologne (Milesime Imperial) and an evening/winter/formal wear Aventus. I wear pheros quite often and around my friends or female interests, I try to stick to a consistent cologne. It does two things, it helps the diffusion of the pheros I'm wearing, it also ties the effect of the pheros to the scent I'm wearing and creates a memory bridge between the two. I've not done any scientific testing to confirm this but I've noticed in the past with women I've dated that I could wear a phero mix with Aventus regularly. Change up the cover scent and they won't like it, some have even said "I like your other cologne, whenever I smell it, it reminds me of you."

There's also the concept of aromatherapy. The idea that certain scents will induce certain effects or change in moods. When I want to be relaxed, I'll light incense or candles that are calming, soothing, sandalwood in particular, is very relaxing for me. Whenever I have a woman over for dinner, I'll usually have an incense cone burning that's designed to create a romantic/relaxing atmosphere. It works quite well. If you have a mix that's intended to be strong, alpha, then wearing a cologne that is generally considered as manly, would not only help with diffusion but would help with the effects of pheros. So I suspect that this might be along the lines with what Garry thinks, that a scent is designed to supplement the pheromone effect of the mix he's selling.

Here's an article that talks about the power of fragrances:
          Boost your health and mood by surrounding yourself with pleasant scents.

Comment

2000GT Now that makes a lot of sense. Now how does the cologne help with the diffusion? If you mean diffusion of an oil based mone formula when using an alcohol based cologne because you spray on the cologne on the spot where the oil based mone is... that makes sense... is that what you mean or is there something else?

Comment

What I mean is when someone smells a scent that is pleasing, they'll be more likely to sniff with intent or breath more deeply. The effect of this when phero molecules are in the air along with the cologne scent increases the chances of a person catching the phero molecules.

Comment

2000GT Makes perfect sense! Or perhaps perfect scents! Haha

I kept wondering if people meant that some how a scent made 25 mcg of androstanone have the impact of 50 mcg of androstanone. But the way it may amplify is by association or deeper inhalations. Thank you for taking the time to explain and clarify.

Comment

Xcc if i'm not mistaken, steveo's mixes have diffusion technology built into the pheromones regardless of the scent. So the diffusion is technically the same, scented or unscented.

I prefer unscented, so that scented mones don't clash with each other if i wish to use them together.

even if the results were slightly diminished by getting them unscented, i would still get them unscented because of the versatility unscented pheromones provide.

Comment

eternitys_child Thank you for your comments! Yes I much prefer the unscented because then I can decide which scent to use and even change them up if I so choose. I also don't have to concern my self of scents clashing if I make a combo.

Comment

Xcc Yes SteveO has diffusion technology which I assume is proprietary and he got it personally formulated for PXS by a professional perfuming company. This allows unscented mones to be diffused without the need of a scent. This is actually the "scent" that I first asked about because even though they are unscented there is a very very faint scent of the diffusion tech.

That being said, I agree with 2000GT on this. I personally prefer unscented for the more "natural" approach and for the ability to mix your own scents and mix them up every now and then (and I don't like having just 1 scent all the time), but the important thing to realize from a Neuroscience perspective is the powerful olfactory memory that scent provides. Its one of the most studied parts of olfaction, and this is why some people prefer to always wear just 1 scent. That being said, more importantly, when you smell nice, people will "smell" more of it. Many times someone wearing nice cologne or perfume walks by and you take a few extra whiffs because it smelled good. If you were wearing a scent with your mones and walked by a chick she is more likely to "sniff" more of the mones and thus be more impacted by the mones than if you did not wear a scent. Now obviously in a closed room this isn't as much of a big deal than in an open air environment where you walk by someone, but scent still will ultimately cause someone to inhale more of the mones. After all if we didn't like smelling nice things we wouldn't have an entire industry based on it!

So short answer:

1. With PXS you do NOT need scent to have diffusion
                      2. Scent can enhance the experience/memory/allow someone to smell more of the mones
                      3. Can't guarantee unscented diffuses as well with companies other than PXS
                      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                      PXS
                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                      AD
                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Again a thorough answer that is well thought through... Thank you!

Comment

Been testing voodoo for 4 days now at work. women are generally friendlier around me. This bitch boss who is generally a mean person smile alot near me. Spend countless hours round this hot office assistant and she cant seemed to stop talking. After third day, she just texted me saying she misses me lol. might be imprinting at work , but more test to be done

Comment

Ladies Man Sound like imprinting and perhaps a bit of fallout. How many drops are you using?

Comment

Voodoo exibits some of the best imprinting techology I have ever experienced in a product. It seems works to work very well on blondes and scandanavian women.

Comment

YourAGreatGuy Do tell us more...

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                  YourAGreatGuy Do tell us more...
                                  From what I remember Garry says it been blessed by the priests in the rain forest. One can believe what they want to believe the smell is very pleasant and seems to blend very well with my body chemistry. The only snag was I had to wear around 16 drops to see the impact on women around me.

Comment

YourAGreatGuy I've heard recommendations of 2 drops all the way up to 16. Thanks for the confirmation!

Comment

16 drops??? Dude, I'm surprised you didn't chase anyone away. I can't wear more than 4 of 5 drops without getting a headache from the scent.

Comment

2000GT Yes, the scent is strong. So I get unscented.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                                          16 drops??? Dude, I'm surprised you didn't chase anyone away. I can't wear more than 4 of 5 drops without getting a headache from the scent.
                                          From my experiences I have discovered that pheromones diffuses poorly for me. Perhaps its because of my body chemistry so I have had to wear double or sometimes treble the dose to get the desired effects.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X