yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

VOODOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to his product page there is really some kind of voodoo magic in it. He even sell a another version without the witch thing. I didn't read all the threads about Vodoo but it seems like a lot of people ignore the spell like it's a joke.

Comment

I dont know about people thinking it is a joke. Personally i cant wait to get my hands on some with the spell. I feel like i would be cheating myself out of the whole experience without it

Comment

Hell, yes, I'd want it with the Hoodoo! I just hope Gary asked around and got the best Voudun practitioner available and that many chickens were sacrificed to the appropriate Loa.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by maxx55 View Post
          As for an "ultimate imprinting combo", I'd think Voodoo + Xist + A1/Crush/Cohesion OR Voodoo + Imprint + A1 + Xist would be interesting
          *Way* too much going on there. More like Voodoo + 25mcg P96 + 2.5mcg Estratetraenol + 2.5mcg Beta Androstanol + 25mcg TAA + 25mcg P74 + 50mcg Beta -nol + 15mcg P93 + 5mcg P102 + 7.5mcg MeO-EST + 12.5mcg MeO-NOL + 25mcg Beta-THDOC/P83/15mcg P103. That's assuming no overlap from the Voodoo, and it very well might contain Beta -nol already, which would make your suggested Imprint addition excessive. Who knows? Until some extensive solo testing of Voodoo has been done, combining anything could be risky. Since Garry never reveals any ingredients in his mixes, we'll have to make an educated guess as to just what's in there. I'd say I'm interested in Voodoo, but personally, I think I've already topped anything Garry could possibly achieve as far as imprinting mixes go. Still I might compare Voodoo to my own efforts for simple curiosity if nothing else.

Comment

It went back on sale today and I got it with the $10 discount. I'll find out what I think. I keep wondering if it would be synergistic with Xist or would clash.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
              It went back on sale today and I got it with the $10 discount. I'll find out what I think. I keep wondering if it would be synergistic with Xist or would clash.
              Having experienced Voodoo for some time now, I feel it would work nicely with XiSt, if you happen to enjoy that mix (I personally don't care for it). I doubt there are any conflicting molecules - Voodoo is a lot like Imprint actually. I'm detecting A1 in there along with Beta -nol and Androstenone. Sadly, my experience with Voodoo has been short-lived. I can no longer use the mix due to A1 (or some other molecule, doubt it though) depression.

Comment

Voodoo, xist and cohesion combo good combination! I think....

Comment

Based on what i just read about voodoo, i feel the same way about pregnenolone. Im running low on xist so i started upping my dose of pregnenolone. Been getting social hits from men

Comment

Btw, im pretty surr i just got a job because of me heavy dose of pregnenolone, at $20 a jar, cant beat a deal like that

Comment

Anyone try voodoo+nude+evolve. Im thinking about trying it today, or i might go voodoo+nude+ascend. Btw i will also be wearing sxd9 with either xombo. Looking for your insight and infinite wisdom

Comment

I know that Garry has stated that Voodoo isn't meant to be used in combination with other products. Now, personally, I've never used it with anything else, so if anyone else has had success with it, then let us know what works for ya.

Comment

Wow, i missed him saying that

Comment

Don't feel bad, he never posts on there, at least not directly. He responds to emails from members and they repost his response. I saw it mentioned somewhere in the voodoo thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                              Anyone try voodoo+nude+evolve. Im thinking about trying it today, or i might go voodoo+nude+ascend. Btw i will also be wearing sxd9 with either xombo. Looking for your insight and infinite wisdom
                              At least two users I'm aware of had run into problems with using SXD-O and Voodoo. I strongly suspect TAC to be the culprit here. You should be fine with Nude.

Comment

• kingtut savage
                                kingtut savage commented
                                Editing a comment
                                TAC?

• Ekscentra
                                Ekscentra commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes, the coded single molecule sold by Androtics.

Products i suspect contain TAC (SXD-9, Evolve) do not mix well with beautifying mones, thinking P86/Trione (Nude,NA).
                              Wearing NA+TAC it felt like time stood still, someone even told me this. SXD-9+NA also had this effect.
                              Voodoo+Nude Alpha+A1 no problems but felt it lacked some sexual.

Comment

SXD-9 and Evolve definitely contain TAC, though I was skeptical of the latter at first.

I've never had problems with combining NA with SXD-9, nor with Androsterone Sulfate-containing products such as Bliss and CORE. The slower diffusion has eliminated any problems for me. Also, I suspect SXD-9 contains -etrione already - the beautification is spot-on.

I never had problems with other beautifying molecules either - not Androstatrione and not DHEA/DHEAS at any rate.

What you've experienced is time dilation. I get this from TAC alone, and though I develop a tolerance to that effect over time, it remains to some degree. Perhaps the -etrione is amplifying this effect for you and/or making it readily apparent.

Comment

What does tac do. I saw tac anfmd a few other pheros that had similar names. One of the main reasons why ive stayed away from adrotics direct, because there us no real description l. No idea to kbow what it really is

Comment

What does tac do. I saw tac anfmd a few other pheros that had similar names. One of the main reasons why ive stayed away from adrotics direct, because there us no real description l. No idea to kbow what it really is
                                    Read the forums, either PheroTalk or PheroTruth. TAC is one of the most reported-on coded single molecules there is.

Comment

Despite the fact that I don't like the scent...... there is something really powerful in the Voodoo mix. I have used up to 6 drops as a standalone and/or combined with others. I've heard comments like 'I can smell your cologne on me' ' I cannot forget the scent of your perfume' and more. I would love to hear from people who have tried to combine Voodoo with: Domination, Evolve (oil), SOB (oil), TRUE Instinct (oil), LIIK v2, Ammo 2x (original/world ed.), Ammo (summer ed.).

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post

Read the forums, either PheroTalk or PheroTruth. TAC is one of the most reported-on coded single molecules there is.

Yes, PheroTruth is great, all about pheromones

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X