yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

VOODOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post

My Voodoo? It has RUN OUT! hahaha definitely climbing up my personal favorite liking chart and not to mention it's versatility with other products!

Do you use Voodoo solo or mixed? and if mixed, what is your fav combo? I've tried A4A + Voodoo and it was hit city!
    really? i should try your mix.

Hi Panda you are from Indonesia right? or somewhere in Asia cmiiw. Can you share your best mix with Voodoo or LAL product?

i have Voodoo,Overdose, Aqua Vitae, Captain, THU, Hypnotica and also some Dondays Phero
    PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
    LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
    PT : Captain, THU
    Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

• Hello corgicorgi ,

Sorry for the late reply, been a while that i log in.

Yes, I live in Indonesia. Voodoo works great around asian women (20-35).

Based on your collection, I think you can try mixing Voodoo + Wolf or Voodoo + AV for LAL products.

For non-LAL products, if you wanna go a bit on the sexual side (club/night scene game), you can try Voodoo + Evolve. For a bit more chill and romantic dates,
      please try Voodoo + Xist.

Good luck man! Please report back after you get to try the combos above.
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• Hey guys! I've been eying up Voodoo since it first came out.
        I read that a lot of guys enjoy good selfies.
        I've been thinking of purchasing it for myself (as a social mainly) but before I make that investment I'd like to hear some of your thoughts.
        I like making people feel good just by being present. How do you think it would pull off for that purpose? From what I've read, it seems to affect both genders positively - it just has extra perks for you guys when you wear it
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• I really like the scent, I think it would be great on a woman. When I first got it I thought it was a bit soapy which I wasn't fond of but it has some sweet tropical florals. I imagine it has some Hawaiian florals but they are supposed to be from the Amazon. There's something else to it that holds the florals down, almost musk-like or ambergris, for all I know it may be Eye of Newt but I'm not well versed on those scents yet so I could be talking out my ass. My main point is that I think the scent will be wonderful on a woman but it may not be for everybody. I liked it so much after I got used to it that I got a bottle of Nude in VooDoo scent too. Strong.

You know you need it. Gary has a great return policy or if you don't like it I'll buy it off you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I really like the scent, I think it would be great on a woman. When I first got it I thought it was a bit soapy which I wasn't fond of but it has some sweet tropical florals. I imagine it has some Hawaiian florals but they are supposed to be from the Amazon. There's something else to it that holds the florals down, almost musk-like or ambergris, for all I know it may be Eye of Newt but I'm not well versed on those scents yet so I could be talking out my ass. My main point is that I think the scent will be wonderful on a woman but it may not be for everybody. I liked it so much after I got used to it that I got a bottle of Nude in VooDoo scent too. Strong.

You know you need it. Gary has a great return policy or if you don't like it I'll buy it off you.
            Yes, I don't know how I missed it was scented, but I plan to get it now anyway, lol, I noticed it wasn't under "men's" per say, but under social power pheros (at least that's how it's showing on my phone...) Which makes me believe even more it could be versatile for a man or a woman...hmm. Hopefully the fragrance isn't overbearing, I mean, unless I like it

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              4 drop will od a large room, 3 drops is very present in like 25 by 25 and 2 drops for residentials. Diffusion is large, silage location isolation is vague after about 10 feet.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Do others seem to like the fragrance? Garry is very proud of his fragrances

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              seems like people like it, I think I may have seen an of allergic reaction from a guy but he's sensitive to all kinds of stuff.

• ooh sounds nice, is voodoo similar to XS?
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• VooDoo is a Product from Liquid Alchemy Labs in Hawaii. Its a somewhat hypnotic social that is supposedly blessed by VooDoo Priestesses for love purposes.

Comment

VooDoo is a Product from Liquid Alchemy Labs in Hawaii. Its a somewhat hypnotic social that is supposedly blessed by VooDoo Priestesses for love purposes.
                But Garry says you can ask for it, "with no witchy shit" in the message box at check out

Comment

• I got the witchy shit and got a postcard of Big Boobed priestess. She looked magical to me

Comment

I got the witchy shit and got a postcard of Big Boobed priestess. She looked magical to me

Well, I'm having trouble on the site ordering it, so I sent an email for an invoice. I tried ordering from 3 different devices and got the same error on them all :(

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Well, I'm having trouble on the site ordering it, so I sent an email for an invoice. I tried ordering from 3 different devices and got the same error on them all :(
                      using this email? garry@liquidalchemylabs.net

I use the amazon payment method because I trust it. Garry will respond to your email usually on a Monday. He isn't open on weekends and closes early on Fridays if he can.

I make an Amazon order up and put it in the cart. After I have email going back and forth live I explain I'll be sending in an order via amazon for something of similar price, say Aqua Vitae if I recall pricing correctly. I ask him to substitute VooDoo for the Aquae Vitae, When everything is go, I send the actual order to amazon and get the order number.

Then I send another email fit for forwarding to whoever is shipping. I write something like this, On amazon order number xxx-xxxxx please substitute voodoo for the aqaue vitae. Please refund any price difference and send me a confirmation email.

It takes a few hours for Amazon payments to process for him but he's always been generous with any refund. It takes several emails. The worst part is trying to catch him live on Monday. There is a time zone difference to take into account and he, of course, works through the orders first come first served. I know its a hassle compared to XS, that's why Steve gets most of my phero orders but Gary's products are good and once you get him on the line his customer replies are solid. He can teach you how to use his products better than any forum posts too.

Comment

• Muestereate No, I used the email on the site for customer service That sounds hella involved. Ok, it's not that bad.
                        I should still get a response though, right? Oh jeeze. Yes, one of the members on PT directed me to a thread about ordering that I'm still reading through. I'll shoot the same message out to the email you linked and see what comes back...
                        It's like fly fishing...

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i dont know your timezone but he usually gets back to me about 1 or 2 pm EST. With Amazon I usually have a tracking number the same evening though he says next day. Only payment I've used is Amazon.

• using pheromones is a lot like fishing

Comment

But Garry says you can ask for it, "with no witchy shit" in the message box at check out
                        Ha I did but I got the card anyway.
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          the witchy shit is in the bottle

Muestereate No, I used the email on the site for customer service That sounds hella involved. Ok, it's not that bad.
                        I should still get a response though, right? Oh jeeze. Yes, one of the members on PT directed me to a thread about ordering that I'm still reading through. I'll shoot the same message out to the email you linked and see what comes back...
                        It's like fly fishing...
                        I think when I emailed him, it took a day or two for him to get back.
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• He got back to me yesterday. We're playing email tag, but I think we'll be able to work something out

Comment

He got back to me yesterday. We're playing email tag, but I think we'll be able to work something out
                            Good, he seems like a good dude.

Comment

• I used my VooDoo scented Nude for the last couple days. I'm using Nude not Nude Alpha and the recommended dose on regular Nude is 4 to 8 per Garry and 3-4 per forum. I'm loather to try 4 of VooDoo scent but I think I found something strange. I never apply to my armpits but I did today so as to try to carry 4 drops without being an overwhelming floral show of scent.

VooDoo scent smells different in Nude but as the bottle has aged it got almost as smooth. I should mention my regular VooDoo scent mellowed nicely with age also. I am not used to scents changing in just several months but it bears mentioning.

What was strange was my armpits just about neutralized the scent. This doesn't happen anywhere else. It combined. I don't smell like VooDoo but more like flesh flavored candy or vice versa. Perhaps I can get some chick to mistake me for an ice cream cone.

Not a nude thread but I was very calm and slow. Somewhat betaed, people were dodging and diving infront of me at the grocery store. Men were respectful, one was sort of apologetic but I was unflappable anyhow. Ladies looked my way pleasantly but went back to their tasks and the cashier was very expedient and friendly. I was at also where they have chairs and her legs spread when she turned towards me like scissors.

I was wearing shorts, I'm not my most attractive in shorts or so it seems. I dropped off some stuff at my mom's, Beautifier was working weirdly, she said she liked my legs. half of us have skinny legs and have of us have thick legs. Chicks may not dig my legs but my mom does We only need a couple of people to love us just the way we are. too bad I had to wear a beautifier to hear that lol.

awkward the lonely island GIF

Comment

• Muestereate I do you also use deodorant? I've always believed deodorant neutralized pheromones...

Comment

• Muestereate
                                  Muestereate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  No, but I do use a deodorant soap. Nude Alpha mixes with my skin scent well too. I'll take it.

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Huh. Interesting. Thanks!

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Good, he seems like a good dude.
                                He's been very business, but I haven't really asked for advice to carry more conversation. We've working it out and he said he would be sending it, so YAY It will probably be a week, standard shipping from Hawaii to the East coast!

I'm intrigued by the fragrance description from Muestereate...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X