yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating advice sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

My opener is....wait for it....Hey, my name is Phoenix (Obviously I use my real name), what's your name? The weirdest response I've ever gotten to that was "I only date black guys" I'm nearly as white as a Canadian so I don't think I could pass as a black guy. (I'm polish and german bloodline). It's happened twice and the first time I said, "Oh...." and I left. The second time I said, "Challenge accepted" which made her laugh. So now it's my bread and butter to any weird shit test "I only date tall guys" "Challenge accepted"; "I only date handsome guys" "Challenge accepted"; "I only date rich guys" "Me too"; "Go away" "I don't like green peppers"; "I'm going to call the bouncer" "Do it"

*sigh* I miss being young and invincible.
    "If you hate me so much, let's do a goodbye kiss"

Comment

• Old Old line, Older than me, When a woman shit tests, "Don't Flatter Yourself" Suddenly she remembers, the short guy, the poor guy, the face with character guy and ego gets deflated by herself instead of us.

I just spotted this on an ancient British show written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

And here's anothe oldie from Clark Gable. I've always called it Frankly Scarlett but the real line is a bit different. This works some whammies in the South.

"In Any Relationship, the One With The most Power Is The One That Needs The Other The Least" Tomassi

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Old Old line, Older than me, When a woman shit tests, "Don't Flatter Yourself" Suddenly she remembers, the short guy, the poor guy, the face with character guy and ego gets deflated by herself instead of us.

I just spotted this on an ancient British show written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

And here's anothe oldie from Clark Gable. I've always called it Frankly Scarlett but the real line is a bit different. This works some whammies in the South.

"In Any Relationship, the One With The most Power Is The One That Needs The Other The Least" Tomassi

I use this quote a lot for my friend who is need as fuck with his gf
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• In the Southern US, the movie is so revered and ingrained into their culture that I've gotten the message across with just, "Frankly Scarlett" Wierd but they fill in the rest.

Comment

In the Southern US, the movie is so revered and ingrained into their culture that I've gotten the message across with just, "Frankly Scarlett" Wierd but they fill in the rest.
            My Grandma loves that movie
            Pheromone XS

Comment

In the Southern US, the movie is so revered and ingrained into their culture that I've gotten the message across with just, "Frankly Scarlett" Wierd but they fill in the rest.
              I've used that line....people my age just look at me funny. My mom gets it though.
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
              Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
              Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
              Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Your Mom and I are probably contemporaries lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  That's true any girl with a dating app and or social media are valuing themselves way too high. But it's the guy's fault most guys don't have game and end up inflating a girls ego to the max
                  The beta males depend on internet because they're to scared to approach a women, women want a guy that is willing to have the balls to approach. The women online that get 1000 messages online from beta males start thinking they are a god or something and look for more worshiping instead of dating.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

The beta males depend on internet because they're to scared to approach a women, women want a guy that is willing to have the balls to approach. The women online that get 1000 messages online from beta males start thinking they are a god or something and look for more worshiping instead of dating.
                    Right on the money!

That was exactly my point
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X