yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating advice sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating advice sites

Anyone tried any dating advice sites? Some of the claims are pretty obserd but I have a few and some had some good pointers but not miricales like they sell them.up to be. Any good sites you guys reccomend?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    Anyone tried any dating advice sites? Some of the claims are pretty obserd but I have a few and some had some good pointers but not miricales like they sell them.up to be. Any good sites you guys reccomend?

DUDE, DUDE, DUDE!!!! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD.

See photos of Jacqueline Ades who is accused of stalking a man in Phoenix, Arizona. She has Facebook and Instagram pages and other social media.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

DUDE, DUDE, DUDE!!!! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD.

See photos of Jacqueline Ades who is accused of stalking a man in Phoenix, Arizona. She has Facebook and Instagram pages and other social media.

Okay I read the post she's crazy but why is this related?
      Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm in love and text starved

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I'm in love and text starved
          Was that a hint
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I like crazy, or so it seems

Comment

In this day and age where everybody's online and sexy women are getting 1000 messages a day, the best way to meet women is in person. Put on the mones, try to isolate her, put on your poker face and make your move. It would be a women at a bar, street, some store. Just do it, it's like sales, the more people you pitch the more sales you might get, your game will improve as you practice.

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Couldn't have said it better myself

Don't be afraid of rejection, alot of these people you won't see again and if you do no big deal, you can pitch her again

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                In this day and age where everybody's online and sexy women are getting 1000 messages a day, the best way to meet women is in person. Put on the mones, try to isolate her, put on your poker face and make your move. It would be a women at a bar, street, some store. Just do it, it's like sales, the more people you pitch the more sales you might get, your game will improve as you practice.
                Yep I agree I don't use sites such as tinder due to the women having a celebrity complex and most of these under average horndog guys enable it. I was referring to books and courses steered towards getting better at game
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Yep I agree I don't use sites such as tinder due to the women having a celebrity complex and most of these under average horndog guys enable it. I was referring to books and courses steered towards getting better at game
                  Books and courses sounds lame to most people, but really knowledge and power and I'm also studying up !

Comment

BTW could you share some of those books and courses you taking?

Comment

I could help out a brother I have about 12 courses all we're about 60 dollars each tho
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Okay I read the post she's crazy but why is this related?

I don't see how you don't see it when it is totally obvious. You never know when you talking to someone online in a virtual world you can wind up with a lot of things you don't want.

Even in person ppl can fool you and it winding it being a totally bad idea much less for a virtual thing where you never know who you talking to etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I don't see how you don't see it when it is totally obvious. You never know when you talking to someone online in a virtual world you can wind up with a lot of things you don't want.

Even in person ppl can fool you and it winding it being a totally bad idea much less for a virtual thing where you never know who you talking to etc.
                          I see but I think you misunderstood me. I was refferi g to we sites that teach you how to be better at talking to women. Dating advice such as teaching game and inner confidence.
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ahhhh, now I understand. Thanks for clarifying.

Sure thing! Easy mistake
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I could help out a brother I have about 12 courses all we're about 60 dollars each tho
                            Can you share with me so i can take some of these courses?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Can you share with me so i can take some of these courses?
                              What were you looking to I'm proud I have around 15 courses ranging from day game,night game text game sex game inner confidence. And others
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

What were you looking to I'm proud I have around 15 courses ranging from day game,night game text game sex game inner confidence. And others
                                Night game, day game and text game is great. Do you need my email i can PM it to you.

Comment

I would recommend checking out RSD(Real Social Dynamics)

Comment

Originally posted by lordhien View Post
                                    I would recommend checking out RSD(Real Social Dynamics)
                                    I'll take a look thanks
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X