yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating advice sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Ive used that one to great effect...although it wasnt on a tinder date lol. I have to ask...did the date go well for him?

Thank you for your perspective its really helpful! Ive never used tinder [yet] it should have a scorecard system.

My favorite qualifying statement is: can you cook? If she says no, I say "Oh" then act disappointed (because I am) and if she says yes I say "Mac and Cheese doesnt count"
    That's a good one
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

That's a good one
      I like that one because it leads to talking about favorite foods and her cooking for me. Obviously it wouldn't be a good conversation starter. And I would use it after I made her laugh. Usually if she says no, she will ask if I can cook. At which point I say "Men don't cook". It usually takes the conversation in a random but interesting direction. Sometimes bad if shes a feminist. In your case you could probably misinterpret and say, "I guess you can come over and I can cook for you, but you have to bring the wine, and do the dishes."
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

I like that one because it leads to talking about favorite foods and her cooking for me. Obviously it wouldn't be a good conversation starter. And I would use it after I made her laugh. Usually if she says no, she will ask if I can cook. At which point I say "Men don't cook". It usually takes the conversation in a random but interesting direction. Sometimes bad if shes a feminist. In your case you could probably misinterpret and say, "I guess you can come over and I can cook for you, but you have to bring the wine, and do the dishes."
        It will lead into an interesting conversation at least
        Pheromone XS

Comment

I usually use I can cook and bake line in the description or at least a photo of me cooking in a professional kitchen. Facebook recently got updated to have dating function and all these women choose that photo of me cooking as their introduction line.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Facebook has a dating function?

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          I usually use I can cook and bake line in the description or at least a photo of me cooking in a professional kitchen. Facebook recently got updated to have dating function and all these women choose that photo of me cooking as their introduction line.
          It's a sure opener that can go far
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ive used that one to great effect...although it wasnt on a tinder date lol. I have to ask...did the date go well for him?

Thank you for your perspective its really helpful! Ive never used tinder [yet] it should have a scorecard system.

My favorite qualifying statement is: can you cook? If she says no, I say "Oh" then act disappointed (because I am) and if she says yes I say "Mac and Cheese doesnt count"
            I suppose the date went well for him because in addition to saying, "i love you" on the second date, and he wanted to monopolize my free time. I never wore phero around this one.

I must say your way of negging isn't offensive to me, it looks like playful banter.

Also, does negging work on men? I'm not sure it would serve me right to ask a man with shitty teeth, "what kind of rocks do you chew on?"lol
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I suppose the date went well for him because in addition to saying, "i love you" on the second date, and he wanted to monopolize my free time. I never wore phero around this one.

I must say your way of negging isn't offensive to me, it looks like playful banter.

Also, does negging work on men? I'm not sure it would serve me right to ask a man with shitty teeth, "what kind of rocks do you chew on?"lol
              Well that example you used could be very offensive. I don't think that would work in your favor. It doesn't really work on a guy because 90% of guys out there put a girl on the pedestal anyway so they don't have to be brought down. But if you were to do it try using something less insulting such as pointing out clothes or an accessory
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Well that example you used could be very offensive. I don't think that would work in your favor. It doesn't really work on a guy because 90% of guys out there put a girl on the pedestal anyway so they don't have to be brought down. But if you were to do it try using something less insulting such as pointing out clothes or an accessory
                ok how about, "nice shoes, which trash can did you find them in?" that's a good one.
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• lafemme
                  lafemme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And I'd reply..something quite mean, alluding to your absentee dad, (I won't type here.) See these things can turn sour quite quickly.

• Phoenix2886
                  Phoenix2886 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would laugh on the outside in response, and cry on the inside for that one. So I see your point.

• Phoenix2886
                  Phoenix2886 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How about this response then, "Your fashion sense sucks! Don't you know these shoes were on the cover of GQ last month?"

ok how about, "nice shoes, which trash can did you find them in?" that's a good one.
                Haha a little better
                Pheromone XS

Comment

I should add too that girls do this subconsciously in the pua community they are referred to as shit tests
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

It's a sure opener that can go far
                    My opener is usually, do you like sweets? I am sweet and I can make sweets.

Comment

• lafemme
                      lafemme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ha ha. cute. I can see this working.

Haha that's a good one too you sound like a smooth talker
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Haha that's a good one too you sound like a smooth talker
                      I can be smooth up until I develop feeling for my target(s). I then stuck in needy lines limbo.

Comment

I can be smooth up until I develop feeling for my target(s). I then stuck in needy lines limbo.
                        So you get oneitis easy?
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

So you get oneitis easy?
                          Yes, perhaps I do. There are a couple of targets that I don't get that. Ones that I don't care enough to have a relationship with.

Comment

Yes, perhaps I do. There are a couple of targets that I don't get that. Ones that I don't care enough to have a relationship with.
                            Sounds like a game killer
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

This qualify, Great thread, I open but never qualify. I only know one woman that can even bake brownies for a box, I'd never ask if they can cook, way too insulting. Should I ask them if they can cook?

Oh wait, I'm talking about American Women. I really need to expatriate.

Comment

LOL you made my day with that! I think you would end up with a REALLY confident man, a psychopath or you would make him think you are rude. I think you could try negging if a guy had a huge ego...
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  This qualify, Great thread, I open but never qualify. I only know one woman that can even bake brownies for a box, I'd never ask if they can cook, way too insulting. Should I ask them if they can cook?

Oh wait, I'm talking about American Women. I really need to expatriate.
                                  I would definitely ask them if they can cook!!! It's not insulting. If you want to toe the line ask her to cook you breakfast.

Comment

My opener is....wait for it....Hey, my name is Phoenix (Obviously I use my real name), what's your name? The weirdest response I've ever gotten to that was "I only date black guys" I'm nearly as white as a Canadian so I don't think I could pass as a black guy. (I'm polish and german bloodline). It's happened twice and the first time I said, "Oh...." and I left. The second time I said, "Challenge accepted" which made her laugh. So now it's my bread and butter to any weird shit test "I only date tall guys" "Challenge accepted"; "I only date handsome guys" "Challenge accepted"; "I only date rich guys" "Me too"; "Go away" "I don't like green peppers"; "I'm going to call the bouncer" "Do it"

*sigh* I miss being young and invincible.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X