yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating advice sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

My opener is....wait for it....Hey, my name is Phoenix (Obviously I use my real name), what's your name? The weirdest response I've ever gotten to that was "I only date black guys" I'm nearly as white as a Canadian so I don't think I could pass as a black guy. (I'm polish and german bloodline). It's happened twice and the first time I said, "Oh...." and I left. The second time I said, "Challenge accepted" which made her laugh. So now it's my bread and butter to any weird shit test "I only date tall guys" "Challenge accepted"; "I only date handsome guys" "Challenge accepted"; "I only date rich guys" "Me too"; "Go away" "I don't like green peppers"; "I'm going to call the bouncer" "Do it"

*sigh* I miss being young and invincible.
    That's a clever way of dealing with a shit test
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

That's a clever way of dealing with a shit test
      In the beginning I was trying to come up with a clever answer to each shit test. It took me a long time to realize the a non-sequitur (any random thought or fact) worked just as well, but something funny worked better (like challenge accepted). I use it for non-shit-tests as well though, it's my daily driver.
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

In the beginning I was trying to come up with a clever answer to each shit test. It took me a long time to realize the a non-sequitur (any random thought or fact) worked just as well, but something funny worked better (like challenge accepted). I use it for non-shit-tests as well though, it's my daily driver.
        That is how one achieves the IDGAF attitude and women's brains are wired to like that. I don't get it either but its true.
        I am working on getting back to that place myself.

Comment

My opener is....wait for it....Hey, my name is Phoenix (Obviously I use my real name), what's your name?

Try doing something a little different.
          Ask her for her name on the approach and only give your name when she asks.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

Try doing something a little different.
            Ask her for her name on the approach and only give your name when she asks.
            Yea, I did that for a while, it's a good IOI when she asks. But I've found the conversation goes smoother when I give my name first. Maybe once I get back into the swing of things again I will start leaving my name out.
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Yea, I did that for a while, it's a good IOI when she asks. But I've found the conversation goes smoother when I give my name first. Maybe once I get back into the swing of things again I will start leaving my name out.
              Yeah that's a good technique too girls like mystery
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah that's a good technique too girls like mystery
                Something I found (when I was in college) was that if I go nameless, if she doesn't ask for my name early on, then she is willing to just walk away at any point since I am just some random stranger. But if I give her my name, they would [typically] feel like it was rude to just walk away. Plus then I could tease them for forgetting my name (usually by telling them they must be really drunk), and if they remembered my name there was my IOI.

The most important IOI is sex of course. Once a girl has sex with you a couple times you know that she might like you

Comment

Something I found (when I was in college) was that if I go nameless, if she doesn't ask for my name early on, then she is willing to just walk away at any point since I am just some random stranger. But if I give her my name, they would [typically] feel like it was rude to just walk away. Plus then I could tease them for forgetting my name (usually by telling them they must be really drunk), and if they remembered my name there was my IOI.

The most important IOI is sex of course. Once a girl has sex with you a couple times you know that she might like you
                  That's good although you should never tell a girl she's drunk. It's one of those things that will go wrong often
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

That's good although you should never tell a girl she's drunk. It's one of those things that will go wrong often
                    I almost always tell girls that they are drunk (especially if they are not), I've never had it go wrong [yet]. What have you seen?

Comment

I almost always tell girls that they are drunk (especially if they are not), I've never had it go wrong [yet]. What have you seen?
                      Almost every dating advice guru will sat its bad to tease them about this because there is no good outcome and you can trigger them to believe they are drunk and they will second guess everything as well as upsetting them if they are not drunk.
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I'd one of those things like asking a woman with a big belly how many weeks she has been pregnant. It has no payoff and only risk
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Almost every dating advice guru will sat its bad to tease them about this because there is no good outcome and you can trigger them to believe they are drunk and they will second guess everything as well as upsetting them if they are not drunk.
                          Hmm, I've never had a bad reaction [yet] usually they try to prove they aren't drunk and tell me they would NEVER forget my name. So once I number close, I tell them "I bet you're so drunk that you won't even remember talking to me, or even going out tonight". Usually I have only ever done this to women that show no signs of being drunk. My problem after that is physical escalation, I'm a pansy when it comes to that. On dates especially.

Comment

Hmm, I've never had a bad reaction [yet] usually they try to prove they aren't drunk and tell me they would NEVER forget my name. So once I number close, I tell them "I bet you're so drunk that you won't even remember talking to me, or even going out tonight". Usually I have only ever done this to women that show no signs of being drunk. My problem after that is physical escalation, I'm a pansy when it comes to that. On dates especially.
                            well at least you know your weaknesses and can now work on them
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

well at least you know your weaknesses and can now work on them
                              LOL well I'm hoping pheros will make them more receptive!

Comment

LOL well I'm hoping pheros will make them more receptive!
                                They will help but won't do all the work
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

I would definitely ask them if they can cook!!! It's not insulting. If you want to toe the line ask her to cook you breakfast.
                                  But Will You Cook Me Breakfast... tomorrow?

Thats should sort the wheat from the chaffe pretty fast. Might as well turn around on that one and start walking, only stop if I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

But Will You Cook Me Breakfast... tomorrow?

Thats should sort the wheat from the chaffe pretty fast. Might as well turn around on that one and start walking, only stop if I feel a tap on my shoulder.
                                    Damn Shakespeare you craft your words so well "sort the wheat firm the chaff"
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

This whole pheromone adventure has been sorting the wheat from the chaffe.

Almost Cut My Hair
                                      Song by Crosby, Stills & Nash
                                      Lyrics
                                      Almost cut my hair
                                      Happened just the other day
                                      It's gettin' kind of long
                                      I could've said it was in my way
                                      But I didn't and I wonder why
                                      I feel like letting my freak flag fly
                                      And I feel like I owe it, to someone, yeah
                                      Must be because I had the flu this Christmas
                                      And I'm not feeling up to par
                                      And increases my paranoia
                                      Like looking in my mirror and seeing a police car
                                      But I'm not, I'm not giving in an inch to fear
                                      'Cause I've promised myself this year
                                      I feel oh, like I owe it, to someone
                                      When I get myself together
                                      I'm gonna get down in that sunny southern weather, yeah
                                      I'm goin' find a space inside a laugh, yes
                                      Separate the wheat from some chaff

I feel
                                      Like I owe it, yeah, to someone

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                        This whole pheromone adventure has been sorting the wheat from the chaffe.

Almost Cut My Hair
                                        Song by Crosby, Stills & Nash
                                        Lyrics
                                        Almost cut my hair
                                        Happened just the other day
                                        It's gettin' kind of long
                                        I could've said it was in my way
                                        But I didn't and I wonder why
                                        I feel like letting my freak flag fly
                                        And I feel like I owe it, to someone, yeah
                                        Must be because I had the flu this Christmas
                                        And I'm not feeling up to par
                                        And increases my paranoia
                                        Like looking in my mirror and seeing a police car
                                        But I'm not, I'm not giving in an inch to fear
                                        'Cause I've promised myself this year
                                        I feel oh, like I owe it, to someone
                                        When I get myself together
                                        I'm gonna get down in that sunny southern weather, yeah
                                        I'm goin' find a space inside a laugh, yes
                                        Separate the wheat from some chaff

I feel
                                        Like I owe it, yeah, to someone
                                        Hahaha I love it
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• lafemme Haha thank you. I find that line suitable for me as I can really do it and not just talk.

Muestereate Yes, update your facebook app on your phone. There should be a dating tab under your home settings.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X