yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating advice sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said girls won't get it. Girls ask for qualities in meant they don't want. That's why bad boys get girls all the time
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Due to the way things are most females won't understand the struggle of being on the male side of the dating world. To be very successful you have to face rejection every day against girls that have the same ego as celebrities. They wouldn't understand that some people do this as it is effective to being a woman down to earth. And like oncearound mentioned its barley considered an insult more like exposing a flaw so they come around and lose the ego
      ??
      I think add in there social media constantly boosting the ego it makes things more difficult. Especially younger women in their 20s, every time they put a photo on Facebook they get a thousand people telling them they are beautiful (sometimes even if they aren't).

I tried some extreme negging in my college years when I was much better looking and it was pretty effective. Although there was the occasional slap, shoe to the head (only once), purse to the face, drinks thrown in my face, but these were just polite ways of letting me know I hit on something they were insecure about.

As I got older I got more into very light teasing. Obviously, I haven't been on the battlefield for a while so we'll see...
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

I think add in there social media constantly boosting the ego it makes things more difficult. Especially younger women in their 20s, every time they put a photo on Facebook they get a thousand people telling them they are beautiful (sometimes even if they aren't).

I tried some extreme negging in my college years when I was much better looking and it was pretty effective. Although there was the occasional slap, shoe to the head (only once), purse to the face, drinks thrown in my face, but these were just polite ways of letting me know I hit on something they were insecure about.

As I got older I got more into very light teasing. Obviously, I haven't been on the battlefield for a while so we'll see...
        Honestly I don't use my words to neg i use my attitude. I believe i am the prize and my actions show it
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Honestly I don't use my words to neg i use my attitude. I believe i am the prize and my actions show it
          Yea, I've been really into Real Social Dynamics lately and they mention using your body language to show when you don't like something by angling your body away, then if she says something nice you angle your body towards her. I've never really thought about my body that much.

When I got out of college I did the "brooding bad boy at the bar" technique and women would open me. I would use heavy sarcasm and be unaffected by their beauty. Usually only the good looking women or the crazies would have the confidence to approach me. Unfortunately it was very passive, and while I developed the ability to go into deep rapport really quickly (because they were already attracted) I never built up the skill set for approach and attraction. I wish I had started working on it when I was in my 20s. I keep imagining how much worse it would have been if I had married my Ex, and gotten divorced 10 years from now.
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Maybe the negging doesn't have to be used all the time but only when her ego starts to overshadow reality. Just a little prick to keep it form getting out of hand. Confidence is sexy, We don't really want to go overboard and destroy what is making them attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Maybe the negging doesn't have to be used all the time but only when her ego starts to overshadow reality. Just a little prick to keep it form getting out of hand. Confidence is sexy, We don't really want to go overboard and destroy what is making them attractive.
              I agree 100%
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Like I said girls won't get it. Girls ask for qualities in meant they don't want. That's why bad boys get girls all the time
                True that. Do you have any courses on Phone Game? That's my weakness, I can flirt over text, but I can't flirt over the phone. And I know setting up a date over the phone (rather than text) reduces flaky behavior by 10x. Since Day Game, Night Game and Tinder/Online all basically require some type of phone game I know eventually I will have to develop that skill.

Comment

• lafemme
                  lafemme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How about facetime? I'm more fluid over facetime than I am on the phone.

• Phoenix2886
                  Phoenix2886 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's a good idea, but not all chicas have Facetime....

I think the mistake some men make is that they start with teasing as their conversation starter, and the women is like "who the fuck is this guy?"

On the other hand imagine having an interesting conversation with a guy and he teases you about something superficial. Are you and your lady friends going to kick the guy in the balls, taser him, throw your drink on him then pepper spray him? Of course not [well maybe you would? ], if you like the guy you are either going to prove yourself or tease back depending on your confidence level. And depending on his confidence level when you tease him back he might run away crying, or laugh.

Unless you can say that you would never date a guy that teased you? In which case I would ask if you live in California or New York?
                My friends would tease back with the intention of decimating his ego! I do think these things work differently based on how attractive the man is. In my opinion if a man looks like Uncle Fester, he should definitely expect to catch a tease back. As for me, I probably wouldn't because I'm not keen on the possibility hurting the feelings of a stranger, since I know my teasing would be more on the obvious, harsh, truthful side. hehe

I haven't come across this type of negging pickup, perhaps because I attract a different type of man or maybe because men in real life can be afraid of me..

You know what, now that I think back on it men have teased about: being a princess, my height, my weight, and how quiet I am. I do remember going on a tinder date with a guy who teased me about being too dressed up, I suppose those were negs. Your explanation gave me some insight. Thanks!

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

My friends would tease back with the intention of decimating his ego! I do think these things work differently based on how attractive the man is. In my opinion if a man looks like Uncle Fester, he should definitely expect to catch a tease back. As for me, I probably wouldn't because I'm not keen on the possibility hurting the feelings of a stranger, since I know my teasing would be more on the obvious, harsh, truthful side. hehe

I haven't come across this type of negging pickup, perhaps because I attract a different type of man or maybe because men in real life can be afraid of me..

You know what, now that I think back on it men have teased about: being a princess, my height, my weight, and how quiet I am. I do remember going on a tinder date with a guy who teased me about being too dressed up, I suppose those were negs. Your explanation gave me some insight. Thanks!

LOL what type of men do you attract? Mostly drunk dudes? I personally only compliment or tease a women on something she can change, such as behavior, clothing, jewelry...genetics are her parents gift/curse.

Did you taser your tinder date after he teased you?

Comment

LOL what type of men do you attract? Mostly drunk dudes? I personally only compliment or tease a women on something she can change, such as behavior, clothing, jewelry...genetics are her parents gift/curse.

Did you taser your tinder date after he teased you?
                    I tend to attract the metrosexual type of man who throws a tizzy fit when a crumb of food fall on his suit.

You're funny. I didn't taser him, but I did ghost him.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I tend to attract the metrosexual type of man who throws a tizzy fit when a crumb of food fall on his suit.

You're funny. I didn't taser him, but I did ghost him.
                      Back in the day when I was successful my mentor told me that if I'm worried about a dent in my new car, then I couldn't afford the car and should have gotten something cheaper. It's something I have really taken to heart, and I think that could be applied to somebody freaking out about wine on a dress shirt (I've seen that before and try not to laugh).

Mmh, yup I'm not your type, I am definitely not metrosexual. LJBF

Comment

I would recommend reading, How to Become a 3% Man, The Game, Mystery Method, Undercover Sex Signals, The Rational Male, Fundamentals of Female Dynamics as well as watching Neil Strauss & Mystery on Youtube. I am learning/re-learning this stuff as I have been living all over the world for about 10 yrs. I haven't dated a girl in North America for about 12 yrs, up until the girl that tried to friend zone me a few months ago.

Looking back on the past few years, I have so many missed opportunities that either I failed to recognize that the girl was attracted or I just completely bungled the opportunity for one reason or another.

As far as RSD goes, that is Tyler Durdens baby and Neil Strauss and Mystery do write about him in their books. Even before I read The Game or The Mystery method, I knew there was something off about Tyler but I can't quite put my finger on it. Watch some of his videos on youtube and you will see what I mean.

How to make your greatest dreams, goals & outcomes a reality! FREE self-help eBooks, videos, articles & newsletters!

Comment

You probably have but just didn't not recognize it for what it was. Subtly is the key, not being overt.

Comment

I would recommend reading if you are into serious self help (none of these are about pickup):
                            Sperm Wars by Robin Baker (Warning: you will never trust women again)
                            The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine, M.D. (Why Women Are Crazy)
                            The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida (Setting goals)
                            The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (Living in the moment)
                            Quiet by Susan Cain (if you are an introvert)

I have heard a lot of good things about 3% Man Oncearound , thank you for the suggestion I might check it out.

I have read The Game and Mystery Method. I found it a bit ironic that they ragged on Tyler Durden (Owen I think is his real name) and then they ended up trying to copy his business model. I definitely prefer RSD over MM. Although I am only talking about recent RSD stuff, the early stuff was just as bad as the Mystery Method and memorizing stories. I would suggest watch RSDMax on youtube he is definitely my favorite.

Comment

I read the Game when it was released in 2005, and then went on a tear reading/watching everything I could get my hands on from Mystery to Aaron Sleazy (a PUA debunker). Basically, these guys were running a con: Give a guy a canned routine or other "tool" + have him approach tons of women = higher chance he gets laid. Then collect the checks for "Boot-Camps" or products. It was an industry, not a community. The guys were getting more girls because they were doing more approaches, and finding behavioral patterns........not because the "tools" were effective. The larger ideas that they discussed in terms of social-dynamics were either too complex to be useful or just obvious to anyone with a pulse.

The "infield" footage from these gurus essentially shows guys who have talked to a tons of women, and know how to use social pressure to get girls to do what they want (stage-hypnotists sometimes use this as well). In a word............CRINGE!!!

A few of these guys actually had social intelligence (called : naturals), and used it as a marketing gimmick. But this is not something you can pass on to someone else through teaching any more than you can teach someone to be a gifted athlete.

If you want to get better with women very quickly. Here's my advice:

1. Get your life together (get organized - What do you want to be when you grow up? start now)
                              2. Talk to tons of people, not just women (social intelligence increases the more you use it)
                              3. Improve your health - if you don't feel well, then you're not going to have the energy to get the girl (careful, this is the one that sneaks up on everyone)

How:

A. Engage
                              B. Escalate
                              C. Isolate

There. That's basically every pickup manual ever written.

Top 3 ways to get a 10:

1. Be rich or famous
                              2. Be an asshole
                              3. Use mones and the A.B.C. method listed above with a binary approach (she f*ck you or fight you)

Cheers!
                              Last edited by theLaw; 12-02-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I have heard a lot of good things about 3% Man Oncearound , thank you for the suggestion I might check it out.
                                You can get it for free if you sign up for Amazon Prime book club thingy. Corey Wayne even tells you that.

A friend suggested 3% Man about 3 yrs ago. I read the first couple of chapters and put it down for a long while. MAJOR MISTAKE. If I would have read 3-4 more chapters, I would not have been looking down the barrel of the friend zone shotgun. This book filled in knowledge gaps and sent many light bulbs going off in my head. Now I am starting to see where and how the modern male has been (incorrectly) socially programmed about women and dating by movies and TV.

Its all about inner game.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                                  I read the Game when it was released in 2005, and then went on a tear reading/watching everything I could get my hands on from Mystery to Aaron Sleazy (a PUA debunker). Basically, these guys were running a con: Give a guy a canned routine or other "tool" + have him approach tons of women = higher chance he gets laid. Then collect the checks for "Boot-Camps" or products. It was an industry, not a community. The guys were getting more girls because they were doing more approaches, and finding behavioral patterns........not because the "tools" were effective. The larger ideas that they discussed in terms of social-dynamics were either too complex to be useful or just obvious to anyone with a pulse.

The "infield" footage from these gurus essentially shows guys who have talked to a tons of women, and know how to use social pressure to get girls to do what they want (stage-hypnotists sometimes use this as well). In a word............CRINGE!!!

A few of these guys actually had social intelligence (called : naturals), and used it as a marketing gimmick. But this is not something you can pass on to someone else through teaching any more than you can teach someone to be a gifted athlete.

If you want to get better with women very quickly. Here's my advice:

1. Get your life together (get organized - What do you want to be when you grow up? start now)
                                  2. Talk to tons of people, not just women (social intelligence increases the more you use it)
                                  3. Improve your health - if you don't feel well, then you're not going to have the energy to get the girl (careful, this is the one that sneaks up on everyone)

How:

A. Engage
                                  B. Escalate
                                  C. Isolate

There. That's basically every pickup manual ever written.

Top 3 ways to get a 10:

1. Be rich or famous
                                  2. Be an asshole
                                  3. Use mones and the A.B.C. method listed above with a binary approach (she f*ck you or fight you)

Cheers!
                                  I agree that most of the products are a waste and 100% of them are overhyped but some have helped quite a bit
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

You probably have but just didn't not recognize it for what it was. Subtly is the key, not being overt.
                                    I have I added to the bottom of my post about the various things I've been teased about. Another one that comes to mind was once over dinner, a past date casually mentioned that he only dates blondes, which was weird because but he knew I had a long bodacious mane of brunette hairs when he swiped right on me.

Comment

I have I added to the bottom of my post about the various things I've been teased about. Another one that comes to mind was once over dinner, a past date casually mentioned that he only dates blondes, which was weird because but he knew I had a long bodacious mane of brunette hairs when he swiped right on me.
                                      Yea that's a qualifying statement
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ive used that one to great effect...although it wasnt on a tinder date lol. I have to ask...did the date go well for him?

Thank you for your perspective its really helpful! Ive never used tinder [yet] it should have a scorecard system.

My favorite qualifying statement is: can you cook? If she says no, I say "Oh" then act disappointed (because I am) and if she says yes I say "Mac and Cheese doesnt count"

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X