yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating advice sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
    In this day and age where everybody's online and sexy women are getting 1000 messages a day, the best way to meet women is in person. Put on the mones, try to isolate her, put on your poker face and make your move. It would be a women at a bar, street, some store. Just do it, it's like sales, the more people you pitch the more sales you might get, your game will improve as you practice.
    great advice!
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

That's true any girl with a dating app and or social media are valuing themselves way too high. But it's the guy's fault most guys don't have game and end up inflating a girls ego to the max
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

plenty of f... is the worst site I've seen. So many fake profiles and fake photos. More scam artists than real persons. Many picture are obviously photoshopped and the same picture sometimes used for ladies form different towns and ages. Stay away, that's plenty of s... too.

Comment

I want to see where my ancestry is from so I filled out a site for Ukraine. I'm getting a fair amount of messages from older ladies, pretty but a little round as Ukraine ladies are apt get.

Suddenly they start fighting Russia over the weekend and now my feeds covered in 30 somethings. A lot have the same pose leaning over a car and lifting one of their legs. Many of them are wearing stockings three sizes to big and the big push to get out of there is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
            That's true any girl with a dating app and or social media are valuing themselves way too high. But it's the guy's fault most guys don't have game and end up inflating a girls ego to the max
            this, I like very much!
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Story of my life.

Comment

This is my whole, 'we guys are 0's and they think they are 7's pitch. 80 percent guys are 4's or less and that's consistent across dating app data, 40% are zeros 60% are Two's or less at 80% are 4's or less.

It's a rough road but I believe I've made progress since I accepted myself as a zero. Their rejections, shamings, humiliations, and manipulations are currently having no effect even in person. My ratings for women were the exact opposite of Women's ratings for men. In my mind, it was a bell curve with women falling in 7's and 8's a few in the nines, a few in the 6's. In my life, I can only recall two women I'd rate a 4. I don't like the plastic looking tens. Like the girls, 80 percent fall in 4 ratings. MY OWN RATINGS ARE SKEWED ALSO

I'm going through a XIST type period. For years I have complimented, validated and loved women just for being God's beautiful creatures. Like flower blossoms, I admire them with the same reverence, or as I would revere an ocean or mountain sunrise or sunset as the case may be.

I've withdrawn the misplaced validation. Apparently not being validated by a zero is even worse than not being validated by a self-absorbed model type of guy. They are angry but there is a sort of massing going on. I've become the one they love to hate, but they can't stay to far away. Right now its about 6 or 7 feet but the angriness hovers.

I'm not sure my new beard is going to bail me out of this one. if you hear of an angry gang rape of a zero by a bunch of 1's and 2's women, it's me.

PS, these stunts are pulled by professional assholes only, Do not try these at home. SOB for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  This is my whole, 'we guys are 0's and they think they are 7's pitch. 80 percent guys are 4's or less and that's consistent across dating app data, 40% are zeros 60% are Two's or less at 80% are 4's or less.

It's a rough road but I believe I've made progress since I accepted myself as a zero. Their rejections, shamings, humiliations, and manipulations are currently having no effect even in person. My ratings for women were the exact opposite of Women's ratings for men. In my mind, it was a bell curve with women falling in 7's and 8's a few in the nines, a few in the 6's. In my life, I can only recall two women I'd rate a 4. I don't like the plastic looking tens. Like the girls, 80 percent fall in 4 ratings. MY OWN RATINGS ARE SKEWED ALSO

I'm going through a XIST type period. For years I have complimented, validated and loved women just for being God's beautiful creatures. Like flower blossoms, I admire them with the same reverence, or as I would revere an ocean or mountain sunrise or sunset as the case may be.

I've withdrawn the misplaced validation. Apparently not being validated by a zero is even worse than not being validated by a self-absorbed model type of guy. They are angry but there is a sort of massing going on. I've become the one they love to hate, but they can't stay to far away. Right now its about 6 or 7 feet but the angriness hovers.

I'm not sure my new beard is going to bail me out of this one. if you hear of an angry gang rape of a zero by a bunch of 1's and 2's women, it's me.

PS, these stunts are pulled by professional assholes only, Do not try these at home. SOB for the win.
                  That's why things such as negging have been used by PUAS the only way to get some girls to talk to you is to insult them right off the bat.
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

That's why things such as negging have been used by PUAS the only way to get some girls to talk to you is to insult them right off the bat.
                    Does it make you feel cool to insult girls? Do you think you'll ever be interested in women?

Comment

keep at it, you'll eventually find someone special.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Does it make you feel cool to insult girls? Do you think you'll ever be interested in women?
                        I never said i do it... I dont

I mentioned it's a pua technique
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

It's certainly not fun for me. It goes against all my beliefs. There has to be a better way to deflate ego without taking whacks at peoples self-esteem.

A couple times recently I just did the jaw drop, Where are you coming from look. It invalidated their judgments a bit without invalidating them.

It seems that the judgment of others, instead of a negative is viewed as a positive trait.

Good topic for its own thread. It has the potential for a lot of depth as well as bringing some good into the world, even if it's just for the Holiday Season.

Comment

I just like to consider myself on the same level as them
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Not all of us look like the girls playmates of the year Prim

Comment

Not all of us look like the girls playmates of the year Prim
                                The whole point is the alphaness of being able to do it. It made me x5 better at approaching
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Its not about blatantly insulting a female. Its more of a light ball busting and showing the female you don't care and you are of a higher status than her.
                                  Like...nice nails, are they fake.
                                  It works because of how the female brain is wired.

The PUA way is a way of those of us that suffer from approach anxiety to learn some game.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

It's not about blatantly insulting a female. Its more of a light ball busting and showing the female you don't care and you are of a higher status than her.

The PUA way is a way of those of us that suffer from approach anxiety to learn some game.
                                    Due to the way things are most females won't understand the struggle of being on the male side of the dating world. To be very successful you have to face rejection every day against girls that have the same ego as celebrities. They wouldn't understand that some people do this as it is effective to being a woman down to earth. And like oncearound mentioned its barley considered an insult more like exposing a flaw so they come around and lose the ego
                                    ??
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

Its not about blatantly insulting a female. Its more of a light ball busting and showing the female you don't care and you are of a higher status than her.

I see. Thank you for explaining this to me. I think this approach works on a very specific type of woman.

I assume that if any of my lady friends were to receive that type of a light ball busting, she'd throw it right at the guy, and it would be a not so fun experience.

When you do this, does a woman usually giggle or try to prove herself to you, does she diss you back? I'm learning so much.

Comment

I just tell them their nails are nice. If they are gawdy or fake I try not to give it away that I think they are gross. I try to focus elsewhere. I fugre the ego is a sort of defense for the soul but the eyes are the gateway to the soul. If they get wierd I just keep trying to look deeper into them and try to see to the bottom. Sometimes I see things, and sometimes I don't Sometimes I'm mistaken and sometimes an empty pit is just an empty pit and I have to try real hard to realize that I see what I see and there is nothing more to see. Those kind of eyes baffle me, I want to see more but quite often its a damaged human being on psychotropics.

Or a DIHL from mones. lol they still have a sparkel and a twinkle though. Unless of course they are mentally deranged AND DIHL form pheromones. YIKES!!!!

Comment

I see. Thank you for explaining this to me. I think this approach works on a very specific type of woman.

I assume that if any of my lady friends were to receive that type of a light ball busting, she'd throw it right at the guy, and it would be a not so fun experience.

When you do this, does a woman usually giggle or try to prove herself to you, does she diss you back? I'm learning so much.
                                          I think the mistake some men make is that they start with teasing as their conversation starter, and the women is like "who the fuck is this guy?"

On the other hand imagine having an interesting conversation with a guy and he teases you about something superficial. Are you and your lady friends going to kick the guy in the balls, taser him, throw your drink on him then pepper spray him? Of course not [well maybe you would? ], if you like the guy you are either going to prove yourself or tease back depending on your confidence level. And depending on his confidence level when you tease him back he might run away crying, or laugh.

Unless you can say that you would never date a guy that teased you? In which case I would ask if you live in California or New York?
                                          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X