yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Marijuana legal in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Legal for like two months here. Not a user however. Lost too many cells during high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
        Legal for like two months here. Not a user however. Lost too many cells during high school.
        I used to think the same. Did you know Marijuana is actually a neuro protectant?
        Thc causes the little fog. but some smoke cbd hemp flower (high is CBD and very low in THC) if you ever try it you may be shocked at how well you think..

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I used to think the same. Did you know Marijuana is actually a neuro protectant?
          Thc causes the little fog. but some smoke cbd hemp flower (high is CBD and very low in THC) if you ever try it you may be shocked at how well you think..
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, the head high I get from thc isn't really ideal for driving for me. If I smoke just enough though and don't overdo it I can drive for hours and enjoy my drive.

Lol, the head high I get from thc isn't really ideal for driving for me. If I smoke just enough though and don't overdo it I can drive for hours and enjoy my drive.
          Yeah, micro-dosing is where it's at ??
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            oh wise seductress please tell me the key to micro-dosing. *bows repeatedly*

So, I heard they approved two medical dispensaries to open in VA! Prettyrickyboi

Not sure if I'll get a Card. I can pick up in DC without one for now

Okay, i used to drive stick high as fuck and I know for fact that my response time was slower. Ill be going 30mph in a 45 zone. But maybe that's that Asian genes coming through ????

Comment

I understand that some enjoy it though.

Comment

oh wise seductress please tell me the key to micro-dosing. *bows repeatedly*
              All I do is smoke slowly... The thing is dudes wanna hit the damn blunt so fucking quick they high before they even know it ?. Like damnnnnnn slow down smokey! What I do is take a few little hits - don't inhale the whole bong, blunt, edible ?. Wait a minute, then repeat, that way you can feel when the high is rolling in. I treat it as a medicine, I don't want to be couch locked and eating shit all day. I want to be functional, but elevated at the same time, ya dig?

Comment

I live in California and marijuana is legal here. I think this is the right step on the part of the authorities. The weed would still be sold illegally. And now there is an opportunity to somehow control its sale and purchase. However, the quality of marijuana is still not very high. I have to use the app parsl.co to track the shipments. But I use it for medical purposes and quality is really important to me. Those who buy grass for entertainment often buy a dry mixture of a variety of plants.

Comment

I'm in Ohio and medical marijuana is legal. There are petitions now to get recreational use on the ballot for 2022.
                The Collection
                Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

I, too, found it amusing that a forum user posted about the legality and hasn't posted anything in months. In fact, in many states in our country, marijuana is legal. But there are always nuances to its use.

Comment

I, too, found it amusing that a forum user posted about the legality and hasn't posted anything in months. In fact, in many states in our country, marijuana is legal. But there are always nuances to its use. For example, it's primarily about the age of the person. It is against the laws of all states to smoke weed before the age of majority. But there are exceptions in the form of those who are in treatment. I learned this from my experience when I was treated at the dispensary in Brampton. I had panic attacks and constant sleep disturbances. So to deal with that, I was prescribed medication that contained medical marijuana.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X