Collapse

Is Marijuana legal in your area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pennsylvania has medical mj products now but as this state always does they make it as inaccessible and inconvenient as possible. Given how conservative and behind the times as it is, recreational mj is years off. Hope I’m wrong but prolly not.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Legal for like two months here. Not a user however. Lost too many cells during high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
        Legal for like two months here. Not a user however. Lost too many cells during high school.
        I used to think the same. Did you know Marijuana is actually a neuro protectant?
        Thc causes the little fog. but some smoke cbd hemp flower (high is CBD and very low in THC) if you ever try it you may be shocked at how well you think..

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I used to think the same. Did you know Marijuana is actually a neuro protectant?
          Thc causes the little fog. but some smoke cbd hemp flower (high is CBD and very low in THC) if you ever try it you may be shocked at how well you think..
          Exactly, that was just some bullshit “fact” the Feds fed us and we ate it up, stoners are superior 😉 if you use the herb 🌿 right. Along with, “Marijuana impacts your time response blah blah.” Most stoners I know drive better high as fuck. 😂🤣 I bet if everyone smoked a blunt before their commute there would be less road rage.
          PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          Alkemia: Burning Roses,
          Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, the head high I get from thc isn't really ideal for driving for me. If I smoke just enough though and don't overdo it I can drive for hours and enjoy my drive.

Lol, the head high I get from thc isn't really ideal for driving for me. If I smoke just enough though and don't overdo it I can drive for hours and enjoy my drive.
          Yeah, micro-dosing is where it's at ✌️
          PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            oh wise seductress please tell me the key to micro-dosing. *bows repeatedly*

So, I heard they approved two medical dispensaries to open in VA! Prettyrickyboi

Not sure if I'll get a Card. I can pick up in DC without one for now

Okay, i used to drive stick high as fuck and I know for fact that my response time was slower. Ill be going 30mph in a 45 zone. But maybe that's that Asian genes coming through 😂

Comment

I understand that some enjoy it though.

Comment

oh wise seductress please tell me the key to micro-dosing. *bows repeatedly*
              All I do is smoke slowly... The thing is dudes wanna hit the damn blunt so fucking quick they high before they even know it ​. Like damnnnnnn slow down smokey! What I do is take a few little hits - don't inhale the whole bong, blunt, edible ​. Wait a minute, then repeat, that way you can feel when the high is rolling in. I treat it as a medicine, I don't want to be couch locked and eating shit all day. I want to be functional, but elevated at the same time, ya dig?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
            X