Is Marijuana legal in your area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prettyrickyboi
    started a topic Is Marijuana legal in your area?

Is Marijuana legal in your area?

So how does that work?
    Any of you guy's dispensary connoisseurs?
    Medical or Recreational?
    Growers?
    Marijuana intrigues me

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    I dig lol.

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
    oh wise seductress please tell me the key to micro-dosing. *bows repeatedly*
    All I do is smoke slowly... The thing is dudes wanna hit the damn blunt so fucking quick they high before they even know it ​. Like damnnnnnn slow down smokey! What I do is take a few little hits - don't inhale the whole bong, blunt, edible ​. Wait a minute, then repeat, that way you can feel when the high is rolling in. I treat it as a medicine, I don't want to be couch locked and eating shit all day. I want to be functional, but elevated at the same time, ya dig?

Leave a comment:

• Conjurator
    replied
    I understand that some enjoy it though.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    So, I heard they approved two medical dispensaries to open in VA! Prettyrickyboi

Not sure if I'll get a Card. I can pick up in DC without one for now

Okay, i used to drive stick high as fuck and I know for fact that my response time was slower. Ill be going 30mph in a 45 zone. But maybe that's that Asian genes coming through 😂

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    oh wise seductress please tell me the key to micro-dosing. *bows repeatedly*

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Lol, the head high I get from thc isn't really ideal for driving for me. If I smoke just enough though and don't overdo it I can drive for hours and enjoy my drive.
    Yeah, micro-dosing is where it's at ✌️

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, the head high I get from thc isn't really ideal for driving for me. If I smoke just enough though and don't overdo it I can drive for hours and enjoy my drive.

• Vicki Lee
    replied

I used to think the same. Did you know Marijuana is actually a neuro protectant?
    Thc causes the little fog. but some smoke cbd hemp flower (high is CBD and very low in THC) if you ever try it you may be shocked at how well you think..
    Exactly, that was just some bullshit “fact” the Feds fed us and we ate it up, stoners are superior 😉 if you use the herb 🌿 right. Along with, “Marijuana impacts your time response blah blah.” Most stoners I know drive better high as fuck. 😂🤣 I bet if everyone smoked a blunt before their commute there would be less road rage.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
    Legal for like two months here. Not a user however. Lost too many cells during high school.
    I used to think the same. Did you know Marijuana is actually a neuro protectant?
    Thc causes the little fog. but some smoke cbd hemp flower (high is CBD and very low in THC) if you ever try it you may be shocked at how well you think..

Leave a comment:

• Conjurator
    replied
    Legal for like two months here. Not a user however. Lost too many cells during high school.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied
    Pennsylvania has medical mj products now but as this state always does they make it as inaccessible and inconvenient as possible. Given how conservative and behind the times as it is, recreational mj is years off. Hope I’m wrong but prolly not.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Thailand is passing the cannabis regulation for medical purpose where it can be grown under government control.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Some dude at my job told me he knows a guy who lives in Indiana, but has a P.O. Box In Michigan so he can get marijuana legally... Does that seem to add up? 🧐 orrrr...

Leave a comment:

• lordhien
    replied
    Cannabis is only medically legal here in Australia but each household can grow one plant only lol what a regulation

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    This is VERY good to know

• SteveO
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis View Post

MD has Medical now. Maybe VA will be next? *fingers crossed*
    Cool thing about MD is even if you're visiting, you can get a card. You can then use that card to get a visitors card in the other (ar)Kansas. I did some research last time I was out that way.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    wow, I did not know that.

• SychoStylez
    replied
    So how does that work?
    Any of you guy's dispensary connoisseurs?
    Medical or Recreational?
    Growers?
    Marijuana intrigues me
    Definitely a veteran Marijuana connoisseur. Without marijuana I would have never been open to the idea of using pheromones. Definitely increases your creative thinking. The only issue I have with having a medical card is it takes away your ability to legally own a firearm.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied

Nope, I bet my heart it will be VA that's the last lol. At least one of the last states to try.
    Idk maybe the state can catch contact from the surrounding states' smoke
    MD has Medical now. Maybe VA will be next? *fingers crossed*

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
X