yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Marijuana legal in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    In NY the only things that are legal are the edibles and oils, and only for medicinal use. No smoke for us!
    Sucks. Here in VA I think it would take a lot to get it moving here.
    Yet, there is promise.
    I tell you what though, I bet if Trump does an executive order involving marijuana legalization his approval rating would go up Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
      So how does that work?
      Any of you guy's dispensary connoisseurs?
      Medical or Recreational?
      Growers?
      Marijuana intrigues me

I mean sort of. I live on an island. Guys do it on the street corners.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I mean sort of. I live on an island. Guys do it on the street corners.
        Mannnnn, well tell me about your experiences in your world where its the norm.
        Is it chaos in the streets like some in power would like us to believe? lol

Comment

Mannnnn, well tell me about your experiences in your world where its the norm.
          Is it chaos in the streets like some in power would like us to believe? lol

Most things in life especially when dealing with humans is black and white.

Marijuanna without any added substance basically just makes a person very chill and laid back.

It is not like it is all over the streets but you see the young guys doing it on what we call "the block" but it is more present in the ghetto areas.

What it does is makes the young boys lazy and less likely to work , keep a job or even want to. So that is already bad for the society. Then when they can't work but of course need money and want to keep up with the material things they end up stealing.

It is not something for everyone. A lot of people use it , even ppl who work and it calms them down, they use it responsibly but those young cats who are already lazy and have no ambition, it just increases them in their downward movement

It isn't chaos in the streets. I believe alcohol is more dangerous than marijuanna but it does have its bad effects

Comment

Yep in California it sure is
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Michigan just voted along with Utah, and Missouri for Legalization of Marijuana... I swear Indiana will be the last fucking state ever to pass this shit... But don't worry I'm still doing my thing Click image for larger version

Name:	smoking-smiley.gif
Views:	205
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	80388
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Missouri was strictly medical but even that is a shock.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
              Michigan just voted along with Utah, and Missouri for Legalization of Marijuana... I swear Indiana will be the last fucking state ever to pass this shit... But don't worry I'm still doing my thing Click image for larger version  Name:	smoking-smiley.gif Views:	1 Size:	16.4 KB ID:	80388
              Nope, I bet my heart it will be VA that's the last lol. At least one of the last states to try.
              Idk maybe the state can catch contact from the surrounding states' smoke
              Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 11-09-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Nope, I bet my heart it will be VA that's the last lol. At least the one of the last states to try.
                Shiddd considering I'm surrounded by three legalized states I better get some kind of free high Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-face-giggle.gif
Views:	210
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	80421
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Not here in TN. Not even medical yet. Arkansas has medical though so I might buy some land. Its the most asinine outdated law in the history of man!

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                    Not here in TN. Not even medical yet. Arkansas has medical though so I might buy some land. Its the most asinine outdated law in the history of man!
                    You can say that again. But you know now with Jeff Sessions the Attorney General retiring I think Federally thing may move in a more favorable direction. Jeff Session was 150% against marijuana and chose to ignore any data in regards to the wellbeing it provides. Another higher up was also beat out. Google search this, found some very inspiring information in regards to how big this is for marijuana reform on the federal level.

Comment

On that note you also have to consider TN just this year made wine in grocery stores legal. Only a couple months now that the purchase of liquor on a Sunday is now legal. There has been some activity on Medical Marijuana but a long ways off it seems.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

On that note you also have to consider TN just this year made wine in grocery stores legal. Only a couple months now that the purchase of liquor on a Sunday is now legal. There has been some activity on Medical Marijuana but a long ways off it seems.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
Views:	136
Size:	497.8 KB
ID:	80464
                        What in the hell... Oh my god lol

Comment

I literally JUST found out some shocking news.
                          So I'm on my lunch break from work and I got to the gas station and next to it is a little smoke shop I always wanted to go into.
                          So I had the time and decided to check it out. So I go up to the register and there are nice sized NUGS in pretty professional packaging.
                          So I'm like: "what?, how..." The older lady there who was super cool btw tell me its CBD marijuana...??? and contains only .3 percent THC. (completely legal) This is so freakin weird to me. It looks, smells, and had VERY similar effects to what one would buy off the streets.
                          INSANE.

Then she tells me they just opened up a whole dispensary down the street 2 weeks ago.
                          The dispensary sells tons and tons of these CBD legal herb and cartridges.
                          She also told me they have more THC then marketed
                          Crazy stuff

Comment

Not to mention racially motivated. Look into the history of marijuana laws in the US. It is tantamount legislated racism.

Comment

Nope, I bet my heart it will be VA that's the last lol. At least one of the last states to try.
                              MD has Medical now. Maybe VA will be next? *fingers crossed*

Comment

So how does that work?
                                Any of you guy's dispensary connoisseurs?
                                Medical or Recreational?
                                Growers?
                                Marijuana intrigues me
                                Definitely a veteran Marijuana connoisseur. Without marijuana I would have never been open to the idea of using pheromones. Definitely increases your creative thinking. The only issue I have with having a medical card is it takes away your ability to legally own a firearm.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  wow, I did not know that.

Originally posted by Isis View Post

MD has Medical now. Maybe VA will be next? *fingers crossed*
                                Cool thing about MD is even if you're visiting, you can get a card. You can then use that card to get a visitors card in the other (ar)Kansas. I did some research last time I was out that way.

Steve O

Comment

• Isis
                                  Isis commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  This is VERY good to know

Cannabis is only medically legal here in Australia but each household can grow one plant only lol what a regulation

Comment

Some dude at my job told me he knows a guy who lives in Indiana, but has a P.O. Box In Michigan so he can get marijuana legally... Does that seem to add up? ???? orrrr...

Comment

Thailand is passing the cannabis regulation for medical purpose where it can be grown under government control.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X