yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Marijuana legal in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    When it comes to the USA, where do you live to see the seasons change and close to the ocean?
    Well VA is pretty even kill. The majority of my life I've lived near the water.
    I'd love to live in Cali though...its just expensive there so I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Cali would be too hot for me anyway.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Cali would be too hot for me anyway.
        Actually I went to a theme park over there and it was in the 90's but because theres barely any humidity it felt like the upper 70's.
        Craxy right??

Comment

Actually I went to a theme park over there and it was in the 90's but because theres barely any humidity it felt like the upper 70's.
          Craxy right??
          I am totally melanin challenged, so I won't survive long outdoors in that heat.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ever tried the cannabis oil vapes?

I'm in the 757 area.
            Is that in VA beach/Norfolk? Not too familiar with VA.

I've never tried the oil. I don't usually try things outside of good ole fashioned buds because all the rigs and such make me feel like I'm a crackhead or something . It's just blunts and joints for me. And occasionally pieces.

Have you? And if so, how was it?

Comment

When it comes to the USA, where do you live to see the seasons change and close to the ocean?
              I think the northeast, like Maine or something might be like that. Fall isn't as apparent the further south of Virginia you go that I've seen. And it doesn't snow as much either.

Prettyrickyboi is right. Southern California feels like perpetual spring. It gets into the 100 degrees F in the summer for a few days but it isn't humid so the heat doesn't feel like you're baking. Northern California is a different story. It's pretty cold up there!

Comment

That sounds amazing, living near the water.

Cali (at least southern cali) is expensive but it isn't too different from NOVA, especially closer to DC. Some of the more expensive homes out in the suburbs of Alexandria are about 800k for a 5 bedroom 3 bath, the equivalent in So cal would be about 1million. I don't think thats too different! Just a 200k difference.
                Last edited by Isis; 05-02-2018, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A few pennys for a big baller like you lol

• Isis
                  Isis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wish!!!

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I think the northeast, like Maine or something might be like that. Fall isn't as apparent the further south of Virginia you go that I've seen. And it doesn't snow as much either.

Prettyrickyboi is right. Southern California feels like perpetual spring. It gets into the 100 degrees F in the summer for a few days but it isn't humid so the heat doesn't feel like you're baking. Northern California is a different story. It's pretty cold up there!
                Nice.

Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Is that in VA beach/Norfolk? Not too familiar with VA.

I've never tried the oil. I don't usually try things outside of good ole fashioned buds because all the rigs and such make me feel like I'm a crackhead or something . It's just blunts and joints for me. And occasionally pieces.

Have you? And if so, how was it?
                  Yes I've tried oil vapes. They aren't special rigs or anything that's complicated or bubbles.
                  Its just a oil cartridge that screws into a battery. No Tobacco leaf just pure cannabis smoke.
                  Also no marijuana smell.

Comment

Yes I've tried oil vapes. They aren't special rigs or anything that's complicated or bubbles.
                    Its just a oil cartridge that screws into a battery. No Tobacco leaf just pure cannabis smoke.
                    Also no marijuana smell.
                    Does it work?
                    Arsenal

Comment

Does it work?
                      It most definitely does. lol
                      I don't really care to do the tobacco leafs, I feel they are unhealthy.
                      But with oil cartridges I don't need the physical herb as medicine.
                      Typically the THC level is 70-90 percent.
                      Unlike physical herb that is usually in the 20s.

Comment

It most definitely does. lol
                        I don't really care to do the tobacco leafs, I feel they are unhealthy.
                        But with oil cartridges I don't need the physical herb as medicine.
                        Typically the THC level is 70-90 percent.
                        Unlike physical herb that is usually in the 20s.
                        Cool.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I've been researching the medical benefits of CBD a lot recently. SOO much potential in this wonder plant.
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

So how does that work?
                            Any of you guy's dispensary connoisseurs?
                            Medical or Recreational?
                            Growers?
                            Marijuana intrigues me
                            It's about to be totally legal in Canada nation wide, but it's been legal of medical for a few years now, all you gotta say is you got some kinda pain and you get the license.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, its like that in D.C too. Va needs to hurry up.
                              You know how many people are doing life for non violent possession of cannabis?? smh
                              Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 08-09-2018, 06:22 AM.

• MRSNAKE
                              MRSNAKE commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Oh ya i heard about that, they go after some kid with pot and a lot of the greater crimes get a lighter sentence. Ridiculous!

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

We have three different medical amendments on ballot this year but I live in an ultra conservative so none of them is likely to pass.

Comment

Man, I'm looking for Federal legalization.
                                Experts predict 2021 as the year that it will happen.
                                It's amazing looking at the inaccurate assessment of this substance through time..a golden flower that can benefit this nation (U.S.) in much more ways than Tobacco ever could.

Comment

Man, I'm looking for Federal legalization.
                                  Experts predict 2021 as the year that it will happen.
                                  It's amazing looking at the inaccurate assessment of this substance through time..a golden flower that can benefit this nation (U.S.) in much more ways than Tobacco ever could.
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Which state are you in?

In NY the only things that are legal are the edibles and oils, and only for medicinal use. No smoke for us!
                                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Prettyrickyboi

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                      Prettyrickyboi commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      lol, I'm African American and have always lived in Virginia, certainly a melting pot here and a lot of military.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X